I cant help too much with those models...but for head blinking open the hrc file in notepad. Find the line that says head and chest. Under where it gives the bones length it'll say the number of pieces and the corresponding rsd files:
2 AAAF AAAF1
It'll need to look something like that. Change the 1 to a 2, and copy the rsd file listed (in this case AAAF). If you open it in kimera again and save it it'll change it to AAAF1.
Awesome! I tried this with two models now and it works like a charm! Thanks so much! Sephiroth's blinking head totally ruined Cloud's narration of the past.
You need to add the texture for the sword, it's rtad.tex. I'm not sure what happened to the chest piece though. As long as you don't combine pieces when you save or remove the texture it shouldn't be effected.
Sorry for being a pest, but I still have trouble with this... (And no, I never combined any pieces!)
- I opened bbe.hrc from your world_us folder
- I clicked chest-hip
- I clicked "Add part to the bone"
- I opened AAAE2.p from your Sword Model folder
- I marked the sword and clicked "Show Texture options" --> No textures were listed
- I clicked "Add Texture"
- I opened rtad.TEX from your Sword Model folder
- The textures were shown on the right side (right under "Textures (part)"), but they sword remained white.
- I tried to save the model and wanted to name it bbe.hrc
- Right after clicking the save button, "Error 7" popped up:
- Then..., after clicking "OK"..., the unspeakable happened:
Uhm... Do you have any idea what's going wrong? ^^"