Author Topic: Final Fantasy VII Field animations for characters who share them!  (Read 3066 times)

mr_nygren

• View Profile
Hello, i am replacing characters with other characters and have also begun replacing the animations for some of them. For my Scarlet character it was very easy to get a hand on her original field animations. However, the running animations for Aerith doesn't exist in the same place as Aeriths other animations. And when reading up on stuff i read that some characters share animations. Anyone knows the name of the animations for Aerith and others who share them?

I have Scarlets running animation but i don't know wich one to replace. Also, Dyne seems to share animations too. It's a hard thing finding it amongst 4000 different animation files. I really do hope there is a list somewhere?

obesebear

• View Profile
Download kimera.  Run it, click on show char.lgp db.  Select the model you're interested in from the drop down menu, and it will list all the animations that model uses

mr_nygren

• View Profile
Ah, thank you! I just found it but it was nice info anyway! I am using Kimera for my FF7 modding needs.. But i didn't know about that feature.