Miscellaneous Forums > General Discussion

FF XV delayed until November... Square is still a joke guys

(1/5) > >>

Travis:
I saw Kotaku's quote, "it's been 10 years, what's another two months?"

Lol no game should take this long. I have a bad feeling that the game is going to suck ass, despite having decent sales.

Oh well. continue to push this game at us Square when in reality we would rather have a proper FF7 remake...

EQ2Alyza:
A game done right should never have a time frame. It should always be done when it's done. Let's wait to pass judgement after November.

DLPB_:
Still a joke?  They've been a joke since FFX-2 - and I doubt it will change in the near future.

Travis:

--- Quote from: EQ2Alyza on 2016-08-14 11:07:42 ---A game done right should never have a time frame. It should always be done when it's done. Let's wait to pass judgement after November.

--- End quote ---

Let's be honest though... 10 years?

No game has taken 10 years to make to my knowledge. And then when you have an event that's main draw is the release date... Then you change it, it's a pretty terrible look.

DLPB_:

--- Quote from: Travis on 2016-08-14 12:29:13 ---Let's be honest though... 10 years?

No game has taken 10 years to make to my knowledge. And then when you have an event that's main draw is the release date... Then you change it, it's a pretty terrible look.

--- End quote ---

It's a sign of how woeful the company is. Their management is all over the place and has been since the merger. The fact they had a huge monopoly at the time really made things worse.  But this is a company that released a bug-ridden game (FF14) and had to re-release it.  This kind of management will kill most companies. If they carry on, not even re-releasing FF7 for the 50th time will save them. They've shown nothing but disdain and contempt for the fanbase - whether it's remakes, rehashes, releases of FF7 for the 50th time, or lack luster main games that are now rarer than diamond, or shutting down fan-based projects.  Everything they are now is a big fat soulless money grabber. 

They are surviving on past glories and a loyal fanbase, who should know better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version