Author Topic: Some help please...  (Read 4472 times)

8sakuraba8

• Hi!!!
    • View Profile
Some help please...
« on: 2008-01-01 10:02:12 »
Can you give me the code when getting the huge materia at "Shinra Rocket No. 26"??? Which order of menu, switch, cancel and ok will activate the code...

obesebear

• View Profile
Re: Some help please...
« Reply #1 on: 2008-01-01 15:07:50 »
 :-o :-o :-o Cheating??!!?   

lol.  If you must cheat and ruin the game for yourself, check out gamefaqs.com  It will overload you with every secret and possible thing to do in the game.  If you STILL must know  O [] XX, unless I've finally forgotten

8sakuraba8

• Hi!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008-01-01 15:44:44 »
thats cool thank you...

8sakuraba8

• Hi!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008-01-01 15:47:36 »
Well, I have another 2 questions:

1. How can you make your Chocobos reach class S???

2. Can I get Vincent's Ultimate Weapon and 4th Limit Break at disc 2? Why I have tried it at disc 2, nothing happened. Just a memory flashback with Lucrecia and after that Lucrecia is gone...

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008-01-01 23:27:28 »
Good luck with the Chocobos, I haven't messed around with those since my very 1st play through.

I think you have to be on disc 3 to get the Death Penalty and Chaos.  But I may be wrong since you already had the flashback.  That being the case you simply have to fight 1 battle and return to the cave.

Sorry, but if this isn't your 2540357234th play through I can't ruin the game for you anymore.  It's just more fun playing it and getting frustrated before figuring it out  :wink:

8sakuraba8

• Hi!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008-01-02 02:12:42 »
Oh,,, ok... I know what you mean... Don't worry I'm player who wants fun in the game and is dedicated while playing...
But "2540357234th play" !!!,,, I think it will take months to be achieved but I'm good at these challenges,,, TNX  8-)

8sakuraba8

• Hi!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008-01-02 02:16:16 »
:-o :-o :-o Cheating??!!?   

lol.  If you must cheat and ruin the game for yourself, check out gamefaqs.com  It will overload you with every secret and possible thing to do in the game.  If you STILL must know  O [] XX, unless I've finally forgotten

I'll admit that I'll look some of the hints in gamewinners.com,,, but I cannot say I am exactly cheating,,, for a fact, if I haven't looked on those hints, I will miss many items and etc. Like the "Alexander" summon materia...............