Author Topic: This could be a good idea...  (Read 14184 times)

Xelane

• View Profile
Re: This could be a good idea...
« Reply #25 on: 2009-08-10 01:25:42 »
yeah, i would just make some of their materia elemental

their weapons should however be non-elemental

Murak Modder

• http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?murak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009-08-10 05:50:25 »
weapons ended up not being made elemental, but rather have a gimmick to them.

as for the elemental list shadow did, that does make sense, but i'll let the people decide which is used.

in either case, I have a basic list of the materia thats going to be used for all of them, but since i can't seem to get it working in meteor, i could just trust the people to be good and not mess with the setup? :P

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009-08-10 06:49:21 »
If they are interested in the idea, then they should be trusted to do that.  It just feels a little... incomplete.

Murak Modder

• http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?murak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2009-08-10 07:05:11 »
if you or anyone else know how to edit that scene with meteor then put it back in the game so the materia menu doesn't become available, tell me, by myself, i just seem to be completely and utterly destroying the game's files with meteor.

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2009-08-10 07:07:11 »
it would be better if you simply made it so that it acted the same way as it did when you tried to take sephiroth's materia in the flashback

red box appears saying a unique line for each individual and does not allow the materia to be tampered with

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2009-08-10 07:30:31 »
if you or anyone else know how to edit that scene with meteor then put it back in the game so the materia menu doesn't become available, tell me, by myself, i just seem to be completely and utterly destroying the game's files with meteor.

For starters, Meteor is for editing the flevel.lgp :-P  Of course, you need to extract all files and make sure you don't decompress the compressed files.

it would be better if you simply made it so that it acted the same way as it did when you tried to take sephiroth's materia in the flashback

red box appears saying a unique line for each individual and does not allow the materia to be tampered with

So for Yuffie, the message should read something like "NO!  My materia!  MINE!!"

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2009-08-10 07:38:25 »
Lawl to that. i agree actually.