Author Topic: wondering if its possible  (Read 2902 times)

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
wondering if its possible
« on: 2014-04-07 18:04:23 »
So I found that I can make a playable Sephiroth script the only problem is when I tested it it works for the first map but then in the next map at the gate the model is invisible.  How hard would it be to make it work in all maps?  I assume something in the script is causing it.  Also there is a name change for Sephiroth script but it is blank.  Is there a way to make it like the others?

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
Re: wondering if its possible
« Reply #1 on: 2014-04-07 20:41:55 »
you would have to add him to each feild script. it shouldn't be to hard using makou reactor. it will however be time consuming as there are over 500 feild scripts. as for the name entry i think that would possibly need to be changed in the kernel.. also you will have issues if / when you get vincent as they are internally the same character slot.

edit: i also forgot to mention that when you do the flashback you have to have sephiroth's (and y.clouds)  data exactly correct. Any change including those to his name and the first battle of the flashback will crash .
« Last Edit: 2014-04-07 20:43:51 by sithlord48 »

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2014-04-07 23:31:19 »
You could use 7th Heaven to replace the models global. Name Sephiroth's hrc file AAAA.hrc and you have replaced the model. But you have to change Cloud's animation files as well with corresponding ones from Sephiroth.

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2014-04-08 20:23:38 »
Thanks for the info guys already did the model swap with makou reactor.  I was just testing the changing it from thinking its Cloud to it actually being Sephiroth.  I will be swapping Cait out for Cloud though.