Author Topic: [Release/WIP] Omni Cloud [Field and Battle Model]  (Read 28421 times)

exsoldier

• Banned
    • View Profile
Hello guys this time I wanna create a custom model for cloud in both field and battle model, I call It Omni Cloud because of its semi-ninja outfit and RPG's Look.
here are some photos of field model:

In game photos:

Cloud draws Sephiroth Fixed:

I guarantee its not a ripped model, I made it successfully and Its just a field model, if you like it I'll proceed to the battle model and any comments are accepted because Im just a noob in making ff7 models ^_^
Anyway here is the download link for you to try:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/k7a5zb1ef333p2x/Omni%20Cloud.rar

Update1 For Omni Cloud Feild Model: http://www.mediafire.com/?seof76ppmey71w7
Channel log:
Change the field buster sword to "Omni Sword" when Cloud meets Sephiroth in Mako/Jenova Reactor scene/event.
« Last Edit: 2011-05-26 16:11:28 by exsoldier »

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
Re: [WIP] Omni Cloud [Field and Battle Model]
« Reply #1 on: 2011-05-23 00:13:09 »
you said the field model was done, how does that look?

also, just showing us the head and chest and not really saying much on how its going to look doesn't really give us an idea what to expect.

I think we'd need to see more or a concept sketch or something before we can say we 'approve' or not.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #2 on: 2011-05-23 01:50:04 »
not sure why he needs approval, as long as the models and textures are 100 percent made by him..

exsoldier

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011-05-23 02:17:27 »
How about that, Is that acceptable custom mod?
« Last Edit: 2011-05-23 18:21:15 by exsoldier »

Kίпg Ģµяµ

• Now in HD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011-05-23 19:22:28 »
How about that, Is that acceptable custom mod?

Only if you didn't ripped from other models.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #5 on: 2011-05-23 20:28:53 »
Hello guys this time I wanna create a custom model for cloud in both field and battle model, I call It Omni Cloud because of its semi-ninja outfit and RPG's Look.
here are some photos of field model:
[/img]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/7530/feild1.jpg[/img]
[/img]http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/6646/field3t.jpg[/img]
If its ok I wanna release it, Feild model is already done before I continue for making the battle model there is one question I may ask, Is this approved or not?
The images don't show  :(

Kίпg Ģµяµ

• Now in HD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011-05-23 22:13:43 »
Then you might as well have to copy the link and paste them on the address bar. It worked for me.

Roxas

• View Profile
    • ReBoot Revival
« Reply #7 on: 2011-05-23 23:57:43 »
Hm, an interesting design.

Though I admit this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m-7CrWkrFk came into my head when viewing it.

exsoldier

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: [Release/WIP] Omni Cloud [Field and Battle Model]
« Reply #8 on: 2011-05-24 05:51:38 »
What do you observe about my model? Does it looks like tidus in FFX? XD I hope you like it ^_^

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2011-05-24 20:58:26 »
Is it just me or is he wearing short shorts and high heels? And he's a little bit too white, in my opinion.

But it looks good.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #10 on: 2011-05-24 21:55:21 »
Then you might as well have to copy the link and paste them on the address bar. It worked for me.
That's what I had done and it said there was an error or that it could not find it. It's best to post the hyperlink of it...

Hm, an interesting design.

Is it just me or is he wearing short shorts and high heels? And he's a little bit too white, in my opinion.

But it looks good.
These.

The shorts are a bit weird, and yes, too white, but overall, good start!  :)

exsoldier

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2011-05-25 08:59:35 »
Thank you.. thank you all for the comments ^_^.. Anyway shall I proceed to the battle model? What If I replace the buster sword with the main sword of omni cloud in his back in the battle model? What do you think?

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #12 on: 2011-05-25 17:45:57 »
Thank you.. thank you all for the comments ^_^.. Anyway shall I proceed to the battle model? What If I replace the buster sword with the main sword of omni cloud in his back in the battle model? What do you think?
Hm, although the sword looks cool, but I think there is one problem with that -- in the scenes where Cloud draws his sword (the Buster Sword), it would show that he has 2 swords -- one on his back and the other one where he draws it. Unless there is a fix for that, but if there isn't, I wouldn't suggest it. Your call of course  :)

Mrben

« Reply #13 on: 2011-05-25 18:52:29 »
overall i think it looks nice but as some others have said it is definately too white
as for the problem with when cloud draws his sword ,i am currently using ac model and during those scenes cloud doesnt draw any sword it stays on his back
« Last Edit: 2011-05-25 18:55:10 by Mrben »

exsoldier

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2011-05-25 19:09:44 »
I guess I must fixed the field model, Hmmn... Let me explain about it, the sword in his back is already attached to his armor, What If I remove that? Omni Cloud without sword in his back. Please suggest before I proceed in battle model.

exsoldier

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2011-05-25 19:13:34 »
If you don't like the white skin cloud, You can post a plain texture here so that I can change its skin color.

Mrben

« Reply #16 on: 2011-05-25 23:35:10 »
I guess I must fixed the field model, Hmmn... Let me explain about it, the sword in his back is already attached to his armor, What If I remove that? Omni Cloud without sword in his back. Please suggest before I proceed in battle model.

Hmm i have no idea about all this modding stuff but is there not a way to remove the sword from his armor in the scenes that he wields it? If that is to much of a task (if possible at all) then i dont think it matters its only a minor detail that occurs in only a few scenes

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2011-05-26 05:31:21 »
Unless it was modelled directly to the back, you could simply use Kimera 0.95 to remove it, or failing that, you'd just have to delete the model from the back manually, that way, when he draws the sword, It won't have the same sword on his back as he does in his hand.

for the other models, you can quite happily keep the sword on his back if you so wish.

As for making that sword a buster sword replacement, it seems a logical choice since he's carrying it all the time.

But, if you're talking about making the battle model with a sword on his back, that will mess up some the logical side of quite a few default animations Cloud has, such as the magic, summon and victory animations in which he puts his sword on his back, and if there's already a sword, it'll cause clipping and would look odd.

I'd suggest having a sword on the back in the field, expect for when he's wielding it, and in battle, no sword on his back, but the sword in question can be the Buster Sword.

exsoldier

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2011-05-26 07:41:39 »
I'll Try maybe you mean detaching his sword in his back and renaming his sword(new **.p file) to be enable to attached it in kimera (add part to the bone). Am I right?

exsoldier

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2011-05-26 12:54:59 »
Hmm i have no idea about all this modding stuff but is there not a way to remove the sword from his armor in the scenes that he wields it? If that is to much of a task (if possible at all) then i dont think it matters its only a minor detail that occurs in only a few scenes
Update 1 is released, I fixed it using kimera.

Do not double-post - Bosola
« Last Edit: 2011-05-26 21:34:36 by Bosola »

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2011-05-26 14:48:49 »
Textures don't load for the chest/sword, and you also included several other irrelevant models to Omni Cloud.

But the way you did the sword on back/hand is pretty much the best way to go about making it work for the field.

exsoldier

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2011-05-26 16:21:49 »
Textures don't load for the chest/sword, and you also included several other irrelevant models to Omni Cloud.

But the way you did the sword on back/hand is pretty much the best way to go about making it work for the field.

Hmmn... Textures won't load, maybe there's a problem on your game? But mine works perfectly, See my Updated Screen Shots.

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2011-05-26 16:48:39 »
In kimera they don't load.

I don't like shorts on men, so i don't plan on actually using Omni Cloud in my game.

Leander HolyJC

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2011-07-13 22:51:41 »
Which program I use to apply this mod and which file (s)? Thanks!!