Author Topic: ATTN Ammo/ jari/ cat bummer  (Read 27679 times)

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN Ammo/ jari/ cat bummer
« Reply #75 on: 2009-08-09 10:47:02 »
Tell you what, scrap all that.

I have had my fun with you and I am satisfied that I have managed to wind you up and beat you at your own game Jari.  Nothing else is served by this crap.  I know you have deluded yourself into believing you can't be wrong, but the people here know what you are about, even if they ignore you.  There is nothing big or clever about tormenting people.

I apologise to all members here for my trollish behaviour which was deliberate revenge for some here including the absent admin who allowed this to occur in his name.

I have been completely out of order and childish by reducing myself to the level of those I dispise; I have shown a blatant lack of respect for the people who come here to help with the projects and who didn't deserve the disruption I created.  Maybe in the distant past I would have carried on but I am learning I don't need to anymore.  Having spoken to jari these last few days I realise he is just a low life moron who has some serious social issues; probably stemming from his upbringing.  I actually pity him.

In any case, online, his sad life is made fruitful when people give him the attention he so badly craves.  I am only sorry that this forum full of decent modders has to suffer a lawless situation and a free for all sign up policy which gets in the way of the projects; I am also sorry that the admin here couldn't give 2 sh*ts and allows Jari to do as he pleases.

I don't apologise to Jari or any of the people I attacked because they deserved it.  I doubt they will ever change and at 34 years old, Jari  is living proof that it is a waste of time trying with some.

*****I will not be posting any more on this and you can hold me to that****.  I will not be talking to or responding to jari etc.  I will be posting here in the modding sections, and there is nothing that will stop me doing that.  I refuse to give up on the projects here and to be hounded out.  I contributed and can contribute far more than Jari can or will.

I do hope that you will all find a new forum; one which has an admin who cares and stops people like Jari and Guitar_dudester, and perhaps even, aggressive people like myself from destroying the community.  I also hope some of the other posters here who enjoyed the drama learn to grow up aswell.

Had a proper system been in place, Jari would not have been here and I and Guitar_dudester would not have been permitted to flame one another.

So yes, I am going to be the bigger man here and stop this crap.  

That is the end of it.  If Qhimm has any decency at all, he will delete all these threads, including the one which started it all.

I am not saying this to try and win favours or undo the ban.  I have accepted it.  I have gone more than half way and I am sorry if that isn't good enough for you.
« Last Edit: 2009-08-09 22:34:35 by seif »

Jari

« Reply #76 on: 2009-08-09 10:56:32 »
*****I will not be posting any more on this and you can hold me to that****.

Just so you won't forget it. :-D

I will be posting here in the modding sections, and there is nothing that will stop me doing that.

No, you won't, and yes there is.

ChaosControl

• ยค
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2009-08-09 12:26:20 »
I couldnt believe so much was posted while i was sleeping. Seriously you guys, you got more endurance then a turtle having sex.

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2009-08-09 12:30:53 »
That's an interesting allusion.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2009-08-09 13:57:44 »
Wowzers, looks like I've missed some fun.

I feel like i should be scolded for not being able to bite my tongue. so hard for me to do....

mmmm right about now kugidos or however you say his name would be a really good person to bring in here.

he can actually play "mediator" unlike me since i can't keep my friggin mouth shut...or hands....idle

Yeah, I was in bed :roll:

Anyway, I've tried to play mediator, but it doesn't work, especially when you try to help someone who then accuses you of taking the other person's side; unfortunately, it seems that some people only listen to the b&hammer. In the meantime, I'll just sit back and watch the carnage. It can be quite entertaining, as long as it stays out of the on-topic forums. As you can tell, I've become slightly cynical  :-P

The Seer of Shadows

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2009-08-09 14:05:35 »
Too bad.  I was here for all of it.  I've spent half the day viewing "Who's Online" and the other half referring back here to see the new posts.

Anyway, yeah, playing the mediator is no fun.  It feels like you're unwanted all the time.  So I've had to learn to just watch.  I'm the curious type and cannot content myself to just turn away.

Hopefully, *hopefully*, it's over now.  Though I'm saying that with the expectation that it'll eventually kick up again.  One spark can set the world on fire here.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2009-08-09 14:10:44 »
I'm actually quite impressed by Seifer and El Ammo's endurance. This seems to have been going on until almost noon here in England, and presumably even later in Finland. I feel embarrassed for having gone to bed at 6:00  :roll:

The Seer of Shadows

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2009-08-09 14:15:00 »
A.M. or P.M.?

It's 22:15 where I live right now and I'm thinking of going to bed soon.  After a long, exhausting day spent almost entirely on the forums.

I seriously need to get out more.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2009-08-09 14:17:24 »
AM. And where are you? Australia, maybe?

The Seer of Shadows

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2009-08-09 14:36:04 »
Southeast Asia.  Been to Australia, though.  Loads of very nice people over there.

Anyway, I'm completely out of place here.  My ancestors are Spanish.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2009-08-09 17:21:57 »
I couldnt believe so much was posted while i was sleeping. Seriously you guys, you got more endurance then a turtle having sex.
Ok, I laughed a little  :-)

Jari

« Reply #86 on: 2009-08-09 20:49:53 »
Hopefully, *hopefully*, it's over now.  Though I'm saying that with the expectation that it'll eventually kick up again.  One spark can set the world on fire here.

It'll probably be over in... dunno, few hours, I think.

Qhimm has actually been enjoying a weekend away from the com-pewters, thus there hasn't been anything done about Seifer. When he gets back, I'd figure that Seifer gets banned yet again - this time he's most recent account instead of the IP-range of his ISP - and then I'd surmise the forum either goes into lockdown, or new accounts have to be activated by admins.

That's just a temporary though, while Seifer seems to think that proxies are somehow undetectable, they are not. It's just that blocking them takes a bit more effort and in some cases it can hurt innocent users. But what can you do, when you have someone acting like a five year old. And frankly, during the 10 or so years the forum has been here, nobody has ever been enough of an idiot to make it happen.

There's something else as well. I have an idea and I'm going to ask if he wants to do it, when he gets back. If he does, you'll notice it. :-D It's something that has never before been done - at least here, and it will solve few issues, while providing great lulz for future generations.

*shrugs*

It's not like I didn't tell Seifer - after he started posting about how the hordes of evil wrongdoers of TLS are coming to attack the forum - that if he doesn't stop, most likely person to be banned would be him, instead of the people he'd like to see banned. It's not like he'd listen, of course. Because... as you have seen, if he doesn't get his way, he'll act like an angry kid.

And about playing mediator; while admirable, there's no point. Seifer has been banned since friday morning; there's no need to mediate anything, he has not existed after that point in time. If you ask me, there never was any point playing mediator, it pretty much became clear to me when he posted the 'TLS R BAD! THEY ARE COMING TO GET ME!'-thread. It was just so obvious that not only was he horribly arrogant, he also had no self control, at all. If things didn't go like he wanted, he'd break everyones' toys. That reminds me, Seifer likes to yap about upbringing... I have this hunch that there's something very, very wrong with his. I think it's called spoiled brat-syndrome.

And the lulz; well, yes. :-D Highly entertaining it has been. It really has turned more into a pity for Seifer though, lately. What's the fun at laughing at someone with obviously serious issues?

I'm actually quite impressed by Seifer and El Ammo's endurance. This seems to have been going on until almost noon here in England, and presumably even later in Finland. I feel embarrassed for having gone to bed at 6:00  :roll:

Awwww, thank you. :-P It's +2 here, btw.

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2009-08-09 21:06:59 »
I didn't come to the forum for one day and there are 4 pages of new posts to wade through.

Yawn. I'm glad he keeps trying to come back (only for the chuckles it gives me). That post earlier - the pitiless excuse for an apology - was clearly meant to be seen by someone attempting to ban him in the hopes that they won't. He so desperately needs to be here that he's clutching at straws. I know I shouldn't enjoy it, but I do.

Just get rid of him already - and try for a bit of humiliation so he won't WANT to come back. It's gotten old.

guitar_dudester91

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2009-08-09 21:34:53 »
Can I get an Amen for Lex? Ha ha  :wink:

Right on the button there, dude.