Author Topic: 7th Heaven Question(Answered), DS4 D-Pad(Resolved), Crash(Resolved)  (Read 5325 times)

JowyAvilon

• View Profile
Was looking through the catalog download list and saw that the Beacause and Menu Overhaul from the Reunion is from version R03e. Are there plans to update it to the more recent R05c version, or is there anyway to get the ones from that version to work with 7th Heaven?
« Last Edit: 2019-05-13 01:02:15 by JowyAvilon »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Re: The Reunion - Beacause and Menu Overhaul
« Reply #1 on: 2019-04-30 07:33:20 »
I'm waiting until R06 is released before I look at it again. Not sure if it'll be possible though.

JowyAvilon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2019-04-30 08:30:33 »
Thanks for the reply. To keep from making multiple postings there is another issue I saw I figured I would bring up. Not sure how much can be done about it if anything, but in the mod Battle Models-Characters, the selection of "Kaldarasha" for Cloud, his battle model is missing his shoulder pad and it makes it look like his arm is hanging on by a thread. The shoulder pad is present though for "Kaldarasha" in the mod Field Models- Main Characters. Also, for that particular model in his battle model, his hands don't properly line up with holding the Buster Sword. Not sure if it's a problem with other swords as I just started fresh with these mods. Just wanted to bring these to your attention.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: 2019-04-30 08:54:17 »
Which weapon models did you select? Post your Profile Details. The Kaldarasha options will all be updated to the latest CHaOS models in the next update, so might not be an issue after that release.

JowyAvilon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2019-04-30 09:09:46 »
For Cloud, I have the "Millenia" option chosen from the Battle Models - Weapons mod. I didn't even consider it was the weapon mod causing issue with the character battle model, derp.

JowyAvilon

• View Profile
Re: 7th Heaven and DS4 D-Pad
« Reply #5 on: 2019-05-01 00:11:11 »
Going to also post this last issue (for now) that I've come across. When using 7th Heaven, I can use my DS4 controller, but I can't use the D-Pad even after trying a couple of different solutions and reassigning buttons both in game and in JtK. I am using JoytoKey because when I launch the game normally through steam, I can use the D-Pad with it, but when launching it via 7th Heaven, I can only use the analog stick and would like to go back to using the D-Pad. I use DS4Windows in tandem with JoytoKey.

UpRisen

• Again... AVALANCHE is born again!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2019-05-01 13:02:31 »
you only need to use Ds4windows with a DS4, no reason to use Jtk. Ive been using a DS4 with DS4windows for a few years now in FF7 .I just set my buttons to the default button config in game and it works perfectly.

JowyAvilon

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2019-05-02 06:30:06 »
The DS4 controller works mostly as a whole. The problem I'm having is use of the D-Pad, which isn't working in any capacity. Even the steam version, in order to use the D-Pad specifically instead of the analogue stick JTK had to be use. However, running the game via 7th Heaven the D-Pad doesn't work with just DS4W and or JTK. Getting the D-Pad to work through 7th Heaven is my aim. Even remapping the buttons, it can't be done because it doesn't read the D-Pad at all.

paladin181

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2019-05-02 23:11:56 »
Run JTK as administrator. I had similar problems with Xpadder and Antimicro.

JowyAvilon

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2019-05-03 01:14:51 »
Run JTK as administrator. I had similar problems with Xpadder and Antimicro.

That, actually worked. I thought I had set it to run as admin already, but guess I was wrong. Thanks for giving what should have been a stupidly obvious solution to me xD.

Unrelated to the controller issue I'm getting a message that there is a 1.57 update available when I launch 7th Heaven. And when I say yes to update, I get the message "Download of update failed- system.component.win32 exception (0x80004005): the system cannot find the file specified at system.diagnostics.process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startinfo) at System.diagnostics.Process.StartP() at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(string filename) at Iros._7th.Works."

UpRisen

• Again... AVALANCHE is born again!
    • View Profile
there is no 1.57. I think that was put in as a test to make sure the update system worked and it was never removed.

JowyAvilon

• View Profile
Re: 7th Heaven Question(Answered), DS4 D-Pad(Resolved), Crash.
« Reply #11 on: 2019-05-13 00:43:37 »
Facing a new problem. At the 2nd Mako Reactor when you get to where you have to place the bomb, when the screen goes dark to transition the scene, I get an "Oops, something bad happened" crash.

EDIT: I got it figured out.

« Last Edit: 2019-05-13 01:01:58 by JowyAvilon »