Author Topic: Graphical overhaul - Screen Shots  (Read 16916 times)

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
Re: Graphical overhaul - Screen Shots
« Reply #25 on: 2009-10-24 15:09:57 »
Good to hear your finishing up the menu stuff. Here is a pic of different things you might want to address. The grayed out stuff for sure. I also included moddified time/limit bars and invalid selection finger. The finger is only slightly changed to look less cropped, but still needs work.

Those are the only things I've found that need some attention.

Right on, thanks for bringing this stuff to my attention. Im not sure what to do with the invalid selection pointer though.

willis936

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009-10-25 16:46:37 »
On the topic of summons:  I know it's still a work in progress, but I noticed in Alexander and Knights of the Round there were textures that were just black.  I'm not sure if this is how it was before or if there just isn't a texture injected there.

Alexander - on the ground after the line gets drawn/explodes
Knights of the Round - One of the knights (4th or 5th I think) has opaque black textures expanding out instead of whatever is supposed to be there.

This could also be because I didn't apply the patch properly, but I don't think it'd hurt to verify.

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009-10-25 19:22:10 »
On the topic of summons:  I know it's still a work in progress, but I noticed in Alexander and Knights of the Round there were textures that were just black.  I'm not sure if this is how it was before or if there just isn't a texture injected there.

Alexander - on the ground after the line gets drawn/explodes
Knights of the Round - One of the knights (4th or 5th I think) has opaque black textures expanding out instead of whatever is supposed to be there.

This could also be because I didn't apply the patch properly, but I don't think it'd hurt to verify.

Knights of the round has been fixed. Look in the Graphical overhaul for the download. As for alexander im not quite sure what you are referring to

BandM91105

« Reply #28 on: 2010-07-19 04:39:37 »
 :) Does the graphical overhaul afect the entire game. also how easy is it to install ,and get working without any errors and lockups

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2010-07-19 04:41:35 »
Some aspects of the entire game. It is fairly easy to install. You need aali's driver, and then run the installer and install the mod. If you have any problems there is a handy faq that has answers to common questions.