Author Topic: 60fps Battles not working.  (Read 7386 times)

JENOVA Absolute

• View Profile
60fps Battles not working.
« on: 2020-06-14 07:19:06 »
I am playing with  quite a few mods, including New Threat, despite people saying NT is incompatible with a lot of other mods. After extensive testing, every single mod I use works just fine, and I have no crashes after about 12 hours of play time, with the exception of 60fps Battles (included in the "Animations" mod in the Qhimm catalog).

I disabled every mod except 60fps Battles, and tested it alone, and combat was still playing at 15fps.

Even though I doubt it's needed as I stated the mod isn't working properly even when it's the only activated mod, I'll still include my mod list, just in case.

If anyone has a solution to this, or can at least enlighten me as to the "why" behind this issue, I'd appreciate it. It's the only thing I need to fix before I do a full playthrough of New Threat.

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
Re: 60fps Battles not working.
« Reply #1 on: 2020-06-14 08:44:01 »
Turn off V-sync.

JENOVA Absolute

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2020-06-14 09:03:00 »
V-sync is already disabled in the 7th Heaven 2.0 game driver settings. Just in case, I also checked the game launcher that comes up before launching the game through Steam, but that doesn't even have a V-sync option.

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #3 on: 2020-06-16 12:58:59 »
Interesting, that's usually the one that jumps out. Are you using FFNx? The 60fps mod isn't compatible with it. It usually crashes if your DEP settings aren't the default Windows settings also, but perhaps it is loading but just ineffective?

JENOVA Absolute

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2020-06-18 00:20:15 »
Interesting, that's usually the one that jumps out. Are you using FFNx? The 60fps mod isn't compatible with it. It usually crashes if your DEP settings aren't the default Windows settings also, but perhaps it is loading but just ineffective?

I had to actually look up what FFNx is, because I actually never heard of it until now. Unless FFNx comes with one of the mods shown in my screenshot, then no, I'm not using it. Seeing as it's a driver configuration, I doubt it's included with other mods.

I didn't make any alterations to the game outside of 7th Heaven. That includes running the game converter, because according to both the 7th Heaven 2.0 tutorial, and another source I can't recall, I don't need to.

By the way, I am using the Steam Release of the game (pretty sure I mentioned that, or implied as much).

JENOVA Absolute

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2020-06-18 00:23:17 »
I had to actually look up what FFNx is, because I actually never heard of it until now. Unless FFNx comes with one of the mods shown in my screenshot, then no, I'm not using it. Seeing as it's a driver configuration, I doubt it's included with other mods.

I didn't make any alterations to the game outside of 7th Heaven. That includes running the game converter, because according to both the 7th Heaven 2.0 tutorial, and another source I can't recall, I don't need to.

By the way, I am using the Steam Release of the game (pretty sure I mentioned that, or implied as much).

An edit option is needed. xD

I saw that you said "perhaps it is loading but just ineffective". I forgot to mention that I did do side by side comparisons of my game with the mod off and on by recording gameplay. I also looked up YouTube videos of before and after clips of the 60fps mod. It is definitely NOT active in my game. It looks exactly the same as default.

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #6 on: 2020-06-18 01:32:09 »

• You can edit after you get more posts.
  • Correct, you do not need to run anything outside of 7th Heaven anymore.
  • All users of 7H are using the 1998 release, not Steam (even if it piggybacks off of a Steam installation).

I would tell you to run in debug mode so we could gather more information, but sadly, it is broken in the public release of 7H 2.0. Perhaps you can post your profile details here (Settings>Profiles>Profile Details/eyeball icon) and we can see if there is some kind of conflict somewhere. But remember, 60 fps is a terrible hack, not true 60 fps and it is largely a "use at your own risk" kind of thing.

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2020-06-18 01:32:32 »
Edit rights come with post activity.  You'll have them soon enough :)

The Una-snipah beat me to it  :-o

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #8 on: 2020-06-18 01:40:18 »
The Una-snipah beat me to it  :-o

Pow pow.  8)

JENOVA Absolute

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2020-06-19 02:49:44 »
  • You can edit after you get more posts.
  • Correct, you do not need to run anything outside of 7th Heaven anymore.
  • All users of 7H are using the 1998 release, not Steam (even if it piggybacks off of a Steam installation).

I would tell you to run in debug mode so we could gather more information, but sadly, it is broken in the public release of 7H 2.0. Perhaps you can post your profile details here (Settings>Profiles>Profile Details/eyeball icon) and we can see if there is some kind of conflict somewhere. But remember, 60 fps is a terrible hack, not true 60 fps and it is largely a "use at your own risk" kind of thing.

Thanks for telling me about the edit privilege. As for the profile details:

Spoiler: show
7th Heaven Version: 2.0.3.406

# Bonez' Modern Spell Names
   ID: 8c1020f8-562c-4a1e-87ab-dd328c0aa567
   Version: 1.2
   Is Active: True
   "Spell Names"  (Spell Names)   = "New Threat"  (2)       
# Borderless FF7
   ID: 7350eb7e-6b4f-4a9c-8a70-28d6304f8ce7
   Version: 1.00
# Animations - Qhimm Catalog
   ID: ad98f03e-143d-41b0-8937-96fec7c821ea
   Version: 3.0
   "Battle"  (Animations - Battle)   = "1 - 60 FPS"                  (1)       
   "Field"   (Animations - Field)    = "1 - Bloodshot + Kaldarasha"  (1)       
   "World"   (Animations - World)    = "1 - Bloodshot + Kaldarasha"  (1)       
# Battle Models - Qhimm Catalog
   ID: e4786c44-997e-4a29-b522-a4922aa4d457
   "=======Main======="  (Battle Models)                 = ""                           (0)       
   "Aerith"              (Main Characters - Aerith)      = "2 - ninostyle"              (2)       
   "Barret"              (Main Characters - Barret)      = "6 - ninostyle [version 3]"  (6)       
   "Cait Sith"           (Main Characters - Cait Sith)   = "2 - ninostyle"              (2)       
   "Cid"                 (Main Characters - Cid)         = "3 - ninostyle"              (3)       
   "Cloud"               (Main Characters - Cloud)       = "3 - ninostyle"              (3)       
   "Red XIII"            (Main Characters - Red XIII)    = "4 - ninostyle"              (4)       
   "Sephiroth"           (Main Characters - Sephiroth)   = "4 - ninostyle"              (4)       
   "Tifa"                (Main Characters - Tifa)        = "4 - ninostyle"              (4)       
   "Vincent"             (Main Characters - Vincent)     = "3 - ninostyle"              (3)       
   "Yuffie"              (Main Characters - Yuffie)      = "2 - ninostyle"              (2)       
   "Aero Combatant"      (Enemies - Aero Combatant)      = "1 - ninostyle"              (1)       
   "Air Buster"          (Enemies - Air Buster)          = "1 - ninostyle"              (1)       
   "Chocobo"             (Enemies - Chocobo)             = "1 - ninostyle"              (1)       
   "Diamond Weapon"      (Enemies - Diamond)             = "1 - Grimmy"                 (1)       
   "Elena"               (Enemies - Elena)               = "1 - ninostyle"              (1)       
   "Frogs"               (Enemies - Frogs)               = "1 - Style 1"                (1)       
   "Grunt"               (Enemies - Grunt)               = "1 - ninostyle"              (1)       
   "Guard Hound"         (Enemies - Guard Hound)         = "1 - ninostyle"              (1)       
   "Guard Scorpion"      (Enemies - Guard Scorpion)      = "1 - Team Avalanche"         (1)       
   "Hundred Gunner"      (Enemies - Hundred Gunner)      = "1 - ninostyle"              (1)       
   "Jenova"              (Enemies - Jenova)              = "1 - WolfMan"                (1)       
   "Joker"               (Enemies - Joker)               = "1 - Grimmy"                 (1)       
   "Life Form"           (Enemies - Life Form)           = "1 - cmh175"                 (1)       
   "Mighty Grunt"        (Enemies - Mighty Grunt)        = "1 - ninostyle"              (1)       
   "Motorball"           (Enemies - Motorball)           = "1 - Bloodshot"              (1)       
   "Reno"                (Enemies - Reno)                = "1 - ninostyle"              (1)       
   "Ruby Weapon"         (Enemies - Ruby)                = "0 - No Change"              (0)       
   "Rude"                (Enemies - Rude)                = "1 - ninostyle"              (1)       
   "Shinra Soldiers"     (Enemies - Shinra Soldiers)     = "2 - ninostyle"              (2)       
   "Sweeper"             (Enemies - Sweeper)             = "2 - Team Avalanche"         (2)       
   "Aerith"              (Weapons - Aerith)              = "3 - Mike + slayersnext"     (3)       
   "Cait Sith"           (Weapons - Cait Sith)           = "1 - omega res novae"        (1)       
   "Cloud"               (Weapons - Cloud)               = "1 - Millenia"               (1)       
   "Red XIII"            (Weapons - Red XIII)            = "1 - philman"                (1)       
   "Sephiroth"           (Weapons - Sephiroth)           = "1 - Mike"                   (1)       
   "Yuffie"              (Weapons - Yuffie)              = "1 - Mike"                   (1)       
# [Tsunamods] Avalanche Arisen Battle Textures
   ID: c33191b1-439d-4536-9c70-cc5f6957dfa2
   Version: 1.0
   "Textures"  (battle_bg)   = "Avalanche Arisen"  (1)       
# Field Models - Qhimm Catalog
   ID: 25cf73b9-873e-47a7-92c4-7a581d4707c9
   "===Resize Project==="   (Field Models)                       = ""                           (0)       
   "Resize Project"         (Resize Project)                     = False                        (0)       
   "===Dynamic Weapons==="  (Dynamic Weapons)                    = ""                           (0)       
   "Cloud"                  (Dynamic Weapons - Cloud)            = "5 - ninostyle"              (5)       
   "Buster Sword"           (Dynamic Weapons - Buster Sword)     = "5 - ninostyle - Left Hand"  (5)       
   "Mythril Saber"          (Dynamic Weapons - Mythril Saber)    = "2 - ninostyle"              (2)       
   "Hardedge"               (Dynamic Weapons - Hardedge)         = "3 - ninostyle - Left Hand"  (3)       
   "Butterfly Edge"         (Dynamic Weapons - Butterfly Edge)   = "3 - ninostyle - Left Hand"  (3)       
   "Enhance Sword"          (Dynamic Weapons - Enhance Sword)    = "2 - ninostyle"              (2)       
   "Organics"               (Dynamic Weapons - Organics)         = "3 - ninostyle - Left Hand"  (3)       
   "Crystal Sword"          (Dynamic Weapons - Crystal Sword)    = "2 - ninostyle"              (2)       
   "Force Stealer"          (Dynamic Weapons - Force Stealer)    = "2 - ninostyle"              (2)       
   "Rune Blade"             (Dynamic Weapons - Rune Blade)       = "2 - ninostyle"              (2)       
   "Murasame"               (Dynamic Weapons - Murasame)         = "3 - ninostyle - Left Hand"  (3)       
   "Nailbat"                (Dynamic Weapons - Nailbat)          = "2 - ninostyle"              (2)       
   "Yoshiyuki"              (Dynamic Weapons - Yoshiyuki)        = "3 - ninostyle - Left Hand"  (3)       
   "Apocalypse"             (Dynamic Weapons - Apocalypse)       = "2 - ninostyle"              (2)       
   "Heaven's Cloud"         (Dynamic Weapons - Heaven's Cloud)   = "2 - ninostyle"              (2)       
   "Ragnarok"               (Dynamic Weapons - Ragnarok)         = "2 - ninostyle"              (2)       
   "Ultima Weapon"          (Dynamic Weapons - Ultima Weapon)    = "3 - ninostyle"              (3)       
   "Huge Materia"           (Objects - Huge Materia)             = "1 - Grimmy"                 (1)       
   "Materia"                (Objects - Materia)                  = "2 - Team Avalanche"         (2)       
   "Potions"                (Objects - Potions)                  = "2 - Slayersnext"            (2)       
   "Save Point"             (Objects - Save Point)               = "2 - Team Avalanche"         (2)       
   "Aerith"                 (Main - Aerith)                      = "4 - ninostyle"              (4)       
   "Barret"                 (Main - Barret)                      = "8 - ninostyle"              (8)       
   "Cait Sith"              (Main - Cait Sith)                   = "2 - ninostyle"              (2)       
   "Cid"                    (Main - Cid)                         = "3 - ninostyle"              (3)       
   "Cloud"                  (Main - Cloud)                       = "0 - No Change"              (0)       
   "Red XIII"               (Main - Red XIII)                    = "4 - ninostyle"              (4)       
   "Sephiroth"              (Main - Sephiroth)                   = "2 - ninostyle"              (2)       
   "Tifa"                   (Main - Tifa)                        = "5 - ninostyle"              (5)       
   "Vincent"                (Main - Vincent)                     = "3 - ninostyle"              (3)       
   "Yuffie"                 (Main - Yuffie)                      = "2 - ninostyle"              (2)       
   "Biggs"                  (Support - Biggs)                    = "3 - ninostyle"              (3)       
   "Bugenhagen"             (Support - Bugenhagen)               = "2 - Kaldarasha - Sitting"   (2)       
   "Jessie"                 (Support - Jessie)                   = "3 - ninostyle"              (3)       
   "Wedge"                  (Support - Wedge)                    = "1 - Kaldarasha"             (1)       
   "Air Buster"             (Enemy - Air Buster)                 = "1 - ninostyle"              (1)       
   "Elena"                  (Enemy - Elena)                      = "2 - ninostyle"              (2)       
   "Reno"                   (Enemy - Reno)                       = "2 - ninostyle"              (2)       
   "Rude"                   (Enemy - Rude)                       = "2 - ninostyle"              (2)       
   "Shinra Soldiers"        (Enemy - Shinra Soldiers)            = "1 - ninostyle"              (1)       
   "Non-Player Characters"  (NPC)                                = "1 - Kaldarasha"             (1)       
# Final Fantasy VII HD Field Scenes
   ID: 5d1449a3-9bb5-4952-a626-54ce23849bb0
   Version: 0.04
   "====Project Edge Fields===="         (edgefields)                      = ""                            (0)       
   "Field Scene Textures"                (edgefields - Just one Version)   = "Project Edge Fields"         (1)       
   "====Select Field Scene Version===="  (Several Versions)                = ""                            (0)       
   "Scene - elevtr1"                     (elevtr1)                         = "elevtr1 - V2 - 2048x2048px"  (2)       
   "Scene - elmtow"                      (elmtow)                          = "elmtow - V1 - Jusete"        (1)       
   "Scene - frmin"                       (frmin)                           = "frmin - V1 - Jusete"         (1)       
   "Scene - md0"                         (md0)                             = "md0 - V2 - 1024x1024px"      (2)       
   "Scene - md_e1"                       (md_e1)                           = "md_e1 - V2 - 1024x1024px"    (2)       
   "Scene - zz1"                         (zz1)                             = "zz1 - V2 - Decreased light"  (2)       
   "Scene - zz7"                         (zz7)                             = "zz7 - V2 - New glow effect"  (2)       
# Remako HD Graphics Mod v1.0 - Pre-Rendered Backgrounds (field + char + minigames)
   ID: 85cde5e0-d392-46d2-8fa6-dced75b6a562
   Version: 1.0
   "Textures"  (remako_field)   = "Remako Mod"  (1)       
# FF7 Remake ESUI Theme
   ID: 0b038238-8e3e-48a5-b56d-55a3fe0aa929
   Version: 1.04
   "FF7 Remake Theme"       (remake)            = "FF7 Remake - On"                (1)       
   "Start Screen"           (start)             = "Remake"                         (1)       
   "Items + Materia Icons"  (items_materia)     = "Remake"                         (1)       
   "UI Bars"                (bars)              = "Remake"                         (1)       
   "Font Style"             (fonts)             = "Remake"                         (1)       
   "Controller Icons"       (controller)        = "Xbox Icons"                     (2)       
   "Icon Order"             (controllerorder)   = "1 - A:B/X:O - Cancel:OK - Std"  (1)       
# New Threat 1.5
   ID: debe4027-3b07-4fab-a45b-d7acb444973a
   Version: 1.5
   "Choose"                    (gameplay)               = True       (1)       
   "Aeris Battle Costume"      (AerisBattleCostume)     = "Default"  (0)       
   "Barret Battle Costume"     (BarretBattleCostume)    = "Default"  (0)       
   "Cait Sith Battle Costume"  (CaitBattleCostume)      = "Default"  (0)       
   "Cid Battle Costume"        (CidBattleCostume)       = "Default"  (0)       
   "Cloud Battle Costume"      (CloudBattleCostume)     = "Default"  (0)       
   "Red Battle Costume"        (RedBattleCostume)       = "Default"  (0)       
   "Tifa Battle Costume"       (TifaBattleCostume)      = "Default"  (0)       
   "Vincent Battle Costume"    (VincentBattleCostume)   = "Default"  (0)       
   "Yuffie Battle Costume"     (YuffieBattleCostume)    = "Default"  (0)       
# [Tsunamods] EDMusic FF7 Soundtrack
   ID: c422dbb0-8d91-4777-91e4-90b5bcc5646f
   Version: 0.40
   "===Battles and Enemies==="          (BattlesPlusEnemiesHeader)   = ""                                (0)       
   "Birth of a God"                     (ogglb1)                     = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "Fanfare"                            (oggfan2)                    = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "Fight On!"                          (oggchu)                     = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "J-E-N-O-V-A"                        (oggchu2)                    = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "Jenova Complete"                    (oggpj)                      = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "Let the Battles Begin!"             (oggbat)                     = "FF8 Liberi Fatali Tribute"       (2)       
   "One-Winged Angel"                   (ogglb2)                     = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "Shinra, Inc"                        (oggsinra)                   = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "The Chase"                          (oggchase)                   = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "Those Chosen by the Planet"         (oggcephiros)                = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "Those Chosen by the Planet (2)"     (oggcintro)                  = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "Those Chosen by the Planet (3)"     (oggnointro)                 = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "Turks' Theme"                       (oggrhythm)                  = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "===Characters==="                   (CharacterHeader)            = ""                                (0)       
   "Aerith's Theme"                     (oggearis)                   = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "Barret's Theme"                     (oggbarret)                  = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "Cid's Theme"                        (oggsid2)                    = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "The Nightmare Begins"               (oggvincent)                 = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "Tifa's Theme"                       (oggtifa)                    = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "Who... Are You?"                    (oggyume)                    = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "===Game Moments==="                 (GameMomentsHeader)          = ""                                (0)       
   "Continue"                           (oggover2)                   = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "Good Night, Until Tomorrow"         (oggyado)                    = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "Opening Movie"                      (introvid)                   = "Enrico Deiana Intro"             (1)       
   "The Prelude"                        (oggpre)                     = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "Words Drowned By Fireworks"         (oggdate)                    = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "===Places==="                       (PlacesHeader)               = ""                                (0)       
   "Anxiety"                            (oggkurai)                   = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "Bombing Mission"                    (oggob)                      = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "Cosmo Canyon"                       (oggcanyon)                  = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "Flowers Blooming in the Church"     (oggearislo)                 = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "Gold Saucer"                        (ogggold1)                   = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "Hurry!"                             (oggaseri)                   = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "Listen to the Cries of the Planet"  (oggiseki)                   = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "Lurking in the Darkness"            (oggayasi)                   = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "Mako Reactor"                       (oggmakoro)                  = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "On That Day, Five Years Ago..."     (oggtm)                      = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "Under the Rotting Pizza"            (oggdokubo)                  = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "Wutai"                              (oggutai)                    = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
   "===World Map==="                    (WorldMapHeader)             = ""                                (0)       
   "Cinco de Chocobo"                   (oggcinco)                   = "Chocobo Theme (Series Tribute)"  (1)       
   "The North Cave"                     (oggkita)                    = "Default Mix"                     (1)       
# Bonez' SFX Replacement Pack
   ID: 348752c7-2da9-4afd-84ce-cf65480ba1d6
   Version: 2.1
   "UI Sounds"   (Sound)        = "FFXV Style UI Sounds"  (1)       
   "Start Menu"  (Start Menu)   = "0 - No Change"         (0)       
# Media - Qhimm Catalog
   ID: fe3a9938-8083-4201-9f52-dd1e3eaba28c
   "Movies"  (Movies)   = "1 - [AI] CaptRobau - Remako HD"    (1)       
   "Music"   (Music)    = "3 - Anxious Heart - Professional"  (3)       
   "Sound"   (Sound)    = "0 - No Change"                     (0)       
# Minigames - Qhimm Catalog
   ID: fae201ee-9fa5-4163-ab56-2b478111449d
   "====Chocobo Race===="    (Chocobo Race)                 = ""                       (0)       
   "Base Models"             (Chocobo Race - Base Models)   = "1 - Kaldarasha"         (1)       
   "Cid"                     (Chocobo Race - Cid)           = "2 - ninostyle"          (2)       
   "Cloud"                   (Chocobo Race - Cloud)         = "2 - ninostyle"          (2)       
   "Tifa"                    (Chocobo Race - Tifa)          = "2 - ninostyle"          (2)       
   "Textures"                (Chocobo Race - Textures)      = "1 - Grimmy"             (1)       
   "=======Coaster======="   (Coaster)                      = ""                       (0)       
   "Textures"                (Coaster - Textures)           = "1 - Grimmy"             (1)       
   "======Fort Condor====="  (Fort Condor)                  = ""                       (0)       
   "Models"                  (Fort Condor - Models)         = "1 - Strayoff"           (1)       
   "Textures"                (Fort Condor - Textures)       = "1 - Strayoff + Grimmy"  (1)       
   "===Motorbike Chase===="  (Motorbike Chase)              = ""                       (0)       
   "Models"                  (Motorbike Chase - Models)     = "4 - ninostyle"          (4)       
   "Music"                   (Motorbike Chase - Music)      = "0 - No Change"          (0)       
   "Textures"                (Motorbike Chase - Textures)   = "1 - Grimmy"             (1)       
   "=====Snowboard======"    (Snowboard)                    = ""                       (0)       
   "Textures"                (Snowboard - Textures)         = "1 - Grimmy"             (1)       
   "====Wonder Square===="   (Wonder Square)                = ""                       (0)       
   "Tweaks"                  (Wonder Square - Tweaks)       = True                     (1)       
# Spell Textures - Qhimm Catalog
   ID: 702dcfdb-70c1-48c4-95e7-a13413855e25
   Version: 3.1
   "Main"         (Main)          = "2 - [4x Upscale] kela51 + satsuki"  (2)       
   "Coin Skill"   (Coin Skill)    = "22 - Transparent Metallic Gold"     (22)     
   "Limit Break"  (Limit Break)   = "4 - kela51 - Version 1 Blue"        (4)       
# [Tsunamods] Phoenix Tail Avatars II
   ID: c4f0d768-a8b9-4d82-a5af-3beda51e0ffa
   Version: 2.0
   "======Aspect Ratio======"  (Aspect)    = ""      (0)       
   "======Avatars======"       (Avatars)   = ""      (103)     
# Enhanced Stock UI-rel2
   ID: 2b49d831-6556-41df-9ddb-d1a6e937f548
   Version: 2.31
   "======Main Options======"           (Main)                  = ""                               (0)       
   "Enhanced Stock"                     (enhanced)              = "Enhanced Stock - On"            (1)       
   "All Status Visible"                 (status)                = True                             (1)       
   "======Menu Options======"           (Menu Options)          = ""                               (0)       
   "Items + Materia Icons"              (items_materia)         = "Colored Items + Shiny Materia"  (4)       
   "UI Bar Thickness"                   (bars)                  = "Thinner Bars"                   (1)       
   "Font Brightness"                    (fonts)                 = "Gradient Fonts"                 (1)       
   "Field Dialog Style"                 (fds)                   = "ESUI"                           (1)       
   "EXP Bar Toggle"                     (nt)                    = "Exp Bars Disabled"              (1)       
   "======Battle Menu Options======"    (Battle Menu Options)   = ""                               (0)       
   "Battle View"                        (battleview)            = "Optimized UI v2"                (3)       
   "Transparent Battle Boxes"           (tbb)                   = True                             (1)       
   "Minimalistic No Battle Boxes View"  (nbb)                   = True                             (1)       
   "Help Box Transparency"              (hbb)                   = "No Box, Text Only"              (1)       
   "======Controller Options======"     (Controller Options)    = ""                               (0)       
   "Controller Icons"                   (controller)            = "Xbox Icons"                     (1)       
   "Icon Order"                         (controllerorder)       = "1 - A:B/X:O - Cancel:OK - Std"  (1)       
   "Button Mapping"                     (controllermapping)     = False                            (0)       
# World Models - Qhimm Catalog
   ID: 3365b425-2391-4cc2-ba02-fef3437eba71
   "=======Main======="  (World Models)              = ""               (0)       
   "Cid"                 (Main Characters - Cid)     = "3 - ninostyle"  (3)       
   "Cloud"               (Main Characters - Cloud)   = "6 - ninostyle"  (6)       
   "Tifa"                (Main Characters - Tifa)    = "5 - ninostyle"  (5)       
   "Diamond"             (Enemies - Diamond)         = "1 - Grimmy"     (1)       
   "Emerald"             (Enemies - Emerald)         = "1 - PRP"        (1)       
   "Ruby"                (Enemies - Ruby)            = "1 - PRP"        (1)       
   "Ultima"              (Enemies - Ultima)          = "1 - PRP"        (1)       
   "Buggy"               (Vehicles - Buggy)          = "3 - ninostyle"  (3)       
   "Chocobo"             (Vehicles - Chocobo)        = "2 - ninostyle"  (2)       
   "Highwind"            (Vehicles - Highwind)       = "2 - ninostyle"  (2)       
   "Submarine"           (Vehicles - Submarine)      = "3 - ninostyle"  (3)       
   "Tiny Bronco"         (Vehicles - Tiny Bronco)    = "1 - ninostyle"  (1)       
# World Textures - Qhimm Catalog
   ID: 00583ff5-d5b8-4efa-9678-8e319574839e
   "World Textures"  (World Textures)   = "3 - [Retexture] FeliX Leonhart + Grimmy"  (3)       

It took me a few minutes to figure out how to use the spoiler function. XD Sorry for the late responses, and thank you for trying to help me through this. I used the 60fps mod in the past, and it worked fine. I loved the result, and I kind of can't play without it. Not saying I'm unwilling to wait if it needs updating or fixing.

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #10 on: 2020-06-19 04:33:09 »
Everything looks good with your profile, actually. I don't see anything that would cause a conflict. Outside of your mods, as I mentioned, the only other thing as far as settings that should affect it as far as I know is if v-sync was on. I'm sorry I don't have a solution.

New things are coming very soon though and it's possible your issue could be resolved with those. Just keep an eye out.

JENOVA Absolute

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2020-06-19 16:42:55 »
Everything looks good with your profile, actually. I don't see anything that would cause a conflict. Outside of your mods, as I mentioned, the only other thing as far as settings that should affect it as far as I know is if v-sync was on. I'm sorry I don't have a solution.

New things are coming very soon though and it's possible your issue could be resolved with those. Just keep an eye out.

I'll make sure to do that. Thank you.