Author Topic: FFVII: Cargo ship battle problem + two other  (Read 4237 times)

adelyce

FFVII: Cargo ship battle problem + two other
« on: 2011-08-03 18:56:27 »
Hello all,

Hopefully someone can help me with my problem. The biggest problem is that my game is stuck.
I'm now in the cargo ship that left from Junon. I can load my saved game and I'm now in the point
where the crew has found out that Sephiroth is onboard. I have formed my party and go to the
cargo hold. The problem is this: whenever there starts a battle the music plays ok. The menu's will
open up and I can choose "attack." But after I choose attack, nothing happens. The characters just
stand still with their action bars fully loaded. Also the enemy won't counter-attack. I have already
tried to escape from the battle but that doesn't work.. Any help? I'm running FFVII ultima on
windows 7. I have installed some mods including the AC character mod, TM Codec and Aali's opengl driver.

Also I have a few minor problems, if there's solution for these too it would be great. I just noticed that for
some odd reason my Chocobo looks like motorcycle on world map. If I try to catch a Chocobo and ran into
one in a battle, the Chocobo looks right in the battle. But after the battle, when I return to world map the
Chocobo looks like brownyellowish motorcycle! Any way to get the normal chocobo back? And also the final
problem I'm having now is that there's no sound during my videos. I can view the interval videos but there's
no sound! I can play the game through even though these two problems can't be solved but any help would
be a lot appreciated concerning the first problem since I can't play the game now! :D My graphic cards is ATI
Radeon HD 3600 series if that provides any help! Thank you for answering!

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
Re: FFVII: Cargo ship battle problem + two other
« Reply #1 on: 2011-08-03 19:01:39 »
Hopefully someone can help me with my problem. [...].. Any help? I'm running FFVII ultima on
windows 7.

first look at this
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=11440.0

then you should see this post
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=12083.0

and  then this post.
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=9430.0

adelyce

« Reply #2 on: 2011-08-03 19:13:53 »
Thank you for the answer! Seem's like the game that I got from my friend was illegal!
Have to make sure that the next one I buy is the correct and legal one so that solve's
my problems! :)

philman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011-08-03 20:51:57 »
Maybe what sithlord showed is sufficient but i have this problem of nothing happen in battle someday too(in cargo ship too).Of course it was a Full HD test in FF7.The resolution you play your FF7 is 1920x1080?If yes,play it in other resolution (1280x960 for example)

adelyce

« Reply #4 on: 2011-08-04 14:44:55 »
Problem solved by uninstalling the game and then reinstalling and playing the scene through without mods! Thank you for the help and I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

Kemlin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011-08-05 01:14:01 »
Yar.