Author Topic: Updating The Reunion in 7H  (Read 1744 times)

mysterychaos

• View Profile
Updating The Reunion in 7H
« on: 2017-12-15 17:47:58 »
Hello, is there a way to update the Mods that are pulled in through the Catalog? The version of The Reunion it's pulling for me is R03 I believe, and I would like to update this to the current version.

Also, I am running The Reunion with Sega's 1.5 NT Mod, and I noticed that if I have the Menu Overhaul activated through 7H it adds tons of extra negative stat weights to materia. As far as I am aware, MO is just an asthetic mod and not a gameplay mod. I have nothing else turned on in The Reunion Configuration, any help would be appreciated as I would love to run these two together, but those negative stat weights are a huge turn off for me.

Thank you

iDerek759

• View Profile
Re: Updating The Reunion in 7H
« Reply #1 on: 2017-12-17 06:01:01 »
The best solution would be is to switch your .exe to ff7_bc.exe, then with MO activated, just make sure Beacause re-translation is left unchecked and you should be able to use SC's NT 1.5 while maintaining the HD MO.

Edit - Also, if you want to use the current version of Reunion, you'll have to apply the Reunion mod 1st by running it's own installer, then proceed to mod it with 7thHeaven.
« Last Edit: 2017-12-17 06:03:58 by iDerek759 »