Author Topic: Ultima espio and neocloudstrife Crisis core model project  (Read 166717 times)

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: Ultima espio and neocloudstrife Crisis core model project
« Reply #175 on: 2009-06-03 21:02:25 »
The eyes scare me XD i just think just change the eyes a little bit and do a little more work on the hands and it will be great. those are my thoughts :P
great job neo
Leave the eyes :P  He is supposed to be scary!

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #176 on: 2009-06-03 21:27:55 »
Looking good, NeoCloudstrife. :) Might I recommend a change to the eyes:

It's a very simple change, just half-scaling the eye vertically and stamping in the rest (could be done on the skin, or even on the model with some UV stretching), but I think it's much more Sephirothy. :)

you're definately right, but it might ruin the chibi "cuteness" effect possibly. i'll try it tomoorw see if i can get it looking better.

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 2009-06-04 00:25:20 »
Hey that looks familiar!  :wink:

koral

« Reply #178 on: 2009-06-04 00:28:39 »
Cute!

No

*goes into weeaboo mode*

Kawaiiiiii! ^_^
My feelings exactly!  :-D

But great work Neo, his size and body proportions seem to match up perfectly!
If you just make the eyes a tidgy bit thinner (maybe adjust the head size to compensate, because his face should be a bit thinner too) then that should do it.
Something like this:
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6057/sephi.jpg

But whatever floats your boat  :-P

Apz
um, what?
Run for your lives, its the Attack of the suber-chibi Sephi Clones!!

Great stuff  :-D

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #179 on: 2009-06-04 04:54:09 »
wow lookin great, nice work Neo keep it up we rootin for ya!  :-D

BlitzNCS

• View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #180 on: 2009-06-04 06:36:14 »
Hey that looks familiar!  :wink:

compared to apz' work by apz himself?
i'm honoured! :D

oh, and i know what you guys are saying about the eyes now. i could use apz' sephiroths as a reference as well as those pics you guys showed me. should be easy to pull off that same seffect now that i know what i'm doing :D

thanks for your support everyone.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 2009-06-05 06:29:50 »
Also, I made something yesterday which might interest you guys. Seeing as Dissidia Sephiroth is more detailed than Crisis Core one, I decided to edit it to resemble classic Sephiroth look because the Dissidia one is based on Amano's artworks, not Nomura's. This render was done totally in a rush, so I haven't added alpha layer or proper lighting.

Here's how it looks without any texture edits:

If you'd be interested I could make the skin colors match on torso and head, shoulderpads and so on.

I'm curious, did anything ever become of this?  Sephiroth could potentially look like a total badass.

BlitzNCS

• View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #182 on: 2009-06-05 23:40:56 »
alright here it goes....

....i was converting sephy to FF7

i had his head and his waist done

and i loaded up the file again

and i must have hit save by accident

because now, the file only has his head in it....

so i have to re-do it all...again...
and i was really proud of it, y'know?

ahhhh.... i'mso annoyed with myself right now. no backups or anything. total waste of time :/
so yeah, no chibi sephy for a while now :(

IntenseObservation

« Reply #183 on: 2009-06-06 22:30:27 »
HEY! HEY! HEY!!! Who made that elena? How did he/she make that elena???

I made an aeris of my own too! Look: http://intenseobservation.deviantart.com/art/3D-Cloud-and-Aerith-123380201  That's my deviant. She is a mixture of KH1+1

How did you guys make that elena???

Luis Aviles

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 2009-06-06 23:50:09 »
Its kingdom hearts model, you just edited it so don't say its your own. The elena model is edited from the Cissnei model in crisis core.

IntenseObservation

« Reply #185 on: 2009-06-07 00:34:32 »
for Luis Aviles i would watch the way you talk to me. I know a lot more than you think. If you are going to have your say then it better say something right or else you will end up with what I know you wont want. Now If you were paying attention moron i stated I used both kh1+2 to make that aerith, gave her a jacket, made her wrist bands and made her a staff. If you don't like it, then keep your opinions to yourself.  There are plenty of people that do. It wasn't as easy as it looks. If it is please show me your version of aerith because I would love to see it. Otherwise don't come at me sideways because i have no paitents for it. Heck the person who made this site said the models she extracted from Crisis Core was her own but it square enix were the ones who created the models. She just extracted them. It's still work because of the time and effort she spent to pull them out. You don't see any of us insulting her saying "You stole those models, stop calling them your own work." and the more times i repeat that statement you made, i find it more offense so watch the way you talk to me or i just might lose my cool. If you can do a better job, please show me :)

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #186 on: 2009-06-07 02:38:21 »
lol did i miss something? dispute going on here i see... anywayz, i saw those models intense and nice but im sure luis didnt mean it.. so dont get angry at him he didnt know  :-)

Luis Aviles

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: 2009-06-07 03:01:51 »
so you are proud of making a jacket? 90% of that model is from kh2 so its only 10% of your effort. If you are good then try creating a new aerith like the guy here who creates cloud from scratch.

my aerith from kh1

« Reply #188 on: 2009-06-07 03:03:35 »
Wow.. that is well made, too. ^.^
Is that  a model that works in game, or just for show???

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #189 on: 2009-06-07 03:04:46 »
wow that is a nice job there luis!

IntenseObservation

« Reply #190 on: 2009-06-07 03:24:58 »
HAHAHAH!!! Don't credit him! He didn't make that at all! You can get that model in countless sites. Here are two you can get it from.

You can sign up for free and get it here

http://www.3dxtras.com/3dxtras-free-3d-models-details.asp?prodid=10575

or you can get a whole package of the models here

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=52173

You are telling me you went to all those sites and gave them your aerith????????????? ummmm NO!!!!!!

LMAO! dude! you're pathetic!

Yes i did make the jacket and the jacket and if you look very closly, my jacket is shaped and is different from that one you are trying to show you loser. I used that jacket as a reference because that jacket didn't look right on the model i wanted and I tweeked the textures.

For the HUNDRETH time! *does sign language* That is BOTH Kh1 and 2 aerith! How many times do i have to tell you that?? Did you even both to look at the faces and the hair? not the same! And I fixed the textures in photoshop so that the skin tone matches both layers you dolt.

Her whole head and hair is kh2 aerith. Her arms are as well and her legs. Only the shoes and the dress with the chest is kh1 aerith. SO yeah, it's nice that you found a picture of aerith on some free site but i have yet to see you do a better aerith moron. You are lucky we are on the computer. I would chock you.

knight1120

« Reply #191 on: 2009-06-07 09:06:21 »

i love this one hehe :lol:
« Last Edit: 2009-06-07 09:09:33 by kula_wende »

polaris_027

« Reply #192 on: 2009-06-07 09:36:53 »
HAHAHAH!!! Don't credit him! He didn't make that at all! You can get that model in countless sites. Here are two you can get it from.

You are telling me you went to all those sites and gave them your aerith????????????? ummmm NO!!!!!!

Yes i did make the jacket and the jacket and if you look very closly, my jacket is shaped and is different from that one you are trying to show you loser. I used that jacket as a reference because that jacket didn't look right on the model i wanted and I tweeked the textures.

For the HUNDRETH time! *does sign language* That is BOTH Kh1 and 2 aerith! How many times do i have to tell you that?? Did you even both to look at the faces and the hair? not the same! And I fixed the textures in photoshop so that the skin tone matches both layers you dolt.

Her whole head and hair is kh2 aerith. Her arms are as well and her legs. Only the shoes and the dress with the chest is kh1 aerith. SO yeah, it's nice that you found a picture of aerith on some free site but i have yet to see you do a better aerith moron. You are lucky we are on the computer. I would chock you.

gee such harsh words and quite boastful..ive seen your model and there's nothin new to it..many in these forums have great accomplishments that impressed me more than your work..though i do admire the effort that you put into it..i would just like to say that you have to have a little respect man..always keep your feet on the ground..and no matter how you put it those models are still made originally by square although you did enhance them, you still didnt make them from scratch as did by apz...and also dont ask me for any models..ive never made any and thats not the point of this post..sorry but it just disgusts me having to have read your post with those bitter words..better watch your attitude thats all im saying..

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: 2009-06-07 11:28:00 »
Take arguments elsewhere. We do NOT want them here.

polaris_027

« Reply #194 on: 2009-06-07 13:00:29 »

i second that! :-D

knight1120

« Reply #195 on: 2009-06-08 14:54:32 »

ang angas nitong kumag na to ohh kpag nkita ko sa pilipinas to gugulpihin ko to ehh  :x :x :x :x :x :x
(its tagalog language, phillippines  :lol:)

INTENSEOBSERVATION <<<<<<<<<< "POOR" attitude men, no respect
« Last Edit: 2009-06-08 15:09:22 by kula_wende »

knight1120

« Reply #196 on: 2009-06-08 15:12:04 »

I                  SECOND              THAT!

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #197 on: 2009-06-09 03:25:16 »
those on that garrysmod... can u even use those for the game?
and nice sephiroth model btw :-)

BlitzNCS

• View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #198 on: 2009-06-09 06:34:53 »
alright here it goes....

....i was converting sephy to FF7

i had his head and his waist done

and i loaded up the file again

and i must have hit save by accident

because now, the file only has his head in it....

so i have to re-do it all...again...
and i was really proud of it, y'know?

ahhhh.... i'mso annoyed with myself right now. no backups or anything. total waste of time :/
so yeah, no chibi sephy for a while now :(

did anybody actually read this?

Grimmy

• Join in my tarnished light.
    • View Profile
    • GrimmyGames
« Reply #199 on: 2009-06-09 13:46:03 »
I read it but didn't post a response. I hope redoing that chibi is going well it was looking really good.