Author Topic: Crisis Core: Final fantasy VII  (Read 3102 times)

ye-roon

• View Profile
Crisis Core: Final fantasy VII
« on: 2008-06-23 09:08:13 »
Oh man, this game is so awesome. I bought it together with a psp last saturday and played almost non stop. The look, the feel, the familiar places, the music. As a true ff7 junky, this game delivers and more. I'm currently at chapter 4 i think, just got 1st class, dunno the chapter that is ^^.

I particurly like the mission system. Since its a handheld, missions are a great addition. Like when time is short and u wanna play some. p00f, a couple missions and i'm happy.

The game is a bit easy though, i think i shoud have started hard mode. But there is a time and place for evrything. What i dont understand though is the DMV system, i wanna summmon on my own accord! ah well, i'll play one when i get back home. just wanted to share that i think this game is awesome and that europe is finally lucky enough that they can buy it :)

Silver Wings

• View Profile
Re: Crisis Core: Final fantasy VII
« Reply #1 on: 2008-06-23 15:18:05 »
DMW system is a little flaw of this awesome game :D It happens randomly though level of character is influenced by it :p
I dont know how the EU version's script is but the US ver's one is really disappointed, Japanese script is much more emotional.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008-06-23 15:21:36 »
It is definitely a game worthy of the FF7 name, and stays great throughout.

I think playing on normal is just fine as you will not get frustrated with dying too many times and actually be able to enjoy the great storytelling the game offers.

The DMW can be manipulated with certain items so your chances of summoning multiply exponentially.   Enjoy your game, it's great!

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008-06-23 17:13:32 »
Crisis Core was the first game or even thing I've ever imported, and I only did that because I couldn't wait another 3 months for it to come out here in the UK!!! I'm so glad I bought it, it truly does kick some ass.

ye-roon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008-06-24 10:46:25 »
I'm only afraid that the best thing of this game will be the nostalgia factor. Every new region i encounter brings back the good feel of ff7. Even the missions in a revamped chocobo farm. The thing i am afraid of is if people never played ff7 that they will not like this game as much as people who have played. But even so, this game is still one of the best psp games currently released.