Author Topic: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v2.0.99994)  (Read 4838207 times)

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
Re: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v1.4)
« Reply #5025 on: 2017-03-09 20:27:09 »
So I made the Armour changes today and want to find out if I can get away with these changes or not  :-X

Spoiler: show

Those are the three major ones, as they pick up some serious drawbacks there. Mystile is the evasion armour, with its Defence weakness compounded by Shield immunity. Ziedrich defends through elements, so status defence suffers as a result with unlinked slots + Resist immunity (you'd have a toss-up between having a Ribbon but not having positive buffs or selecting a status accessory which blocks 1-2 statuses at best) but the lack of buffs is risky with reduced Restorative. Aegis was a bit tougher to fit in; in default it was a poor man's Mystile and in NT it was a physical-weighted Mystile. this time around I'm going with a Luck-based accessory with good basics on it but only four slots and Regen immunity. Utility on the three armours is also a little tougher to come by due to unlinked/fewer slots.

The effectiveness of these armours would depend on the enemy side of things. Too many non-elemental attacks would screw Ziedrich, unevadable attacks would bugger Mystile. Aegis is a little more stable with the Luck bonus but limited Slots make it a bit trickier to use. Other changes were removing the elemental leans of Warrior and Fourth to just be Strength and Magic boosters while Imperial Guard now has more of an edging over Crystal Bangle (before, Crystal was better which was lunacy as that's a store-bought armour). Dragon Armlet also changed from Fire/Ice/Bolt to Shout reduction, and the Fire/Ice/Bolt armours Halve rather than Null.
« Last Edit: 2017-03-09 20:28:56 by Sega Chief »

Xifanie

• French Maid
    • View Profile
    • Final Fantasy Hacktics
« Reply #5026 on: 2017-03-09 21:07:36 »
So, I started playing your mod and am not that far yet; I just reached Costa Del Sol and I think bosses take a ridiculous amount of time to kill because of their massive HP amounts, but otherwise, the mod has been hilarious and I can respect/enjoy most changes.
I never expected that awesome extra dialogue for climbing the Shinra building the hard way. And that battery... facepalms.

I will have to request that you make the changelog public; I originally downloaded the IRO version, and to get the changelog I had to download and extract the zip on a remote server (I have a monthly data cap) just to get a 47kb file.

Speaking of the changelog:
Quote from: Changelog
\\Cargo Ship//

Shop Inventory
-) The sailor's shop inventory was adjusted for the upcoming boss fight with Jenova.
He was only selling Potions and Phoenix Downs

Quote from: Changelog
\\Junon//
Send-Off Minigame
-) The prizes have been changed here as well, with a HP Plus no longer being available.
   The top prize (120+) is now a Mastered 'Enemy Away' Materia, with 2nd Prize being
   a Rune Armlet. There is no longer a consolation prize.
At 150 points, I received a Rune Armlet. Which is really good at that point in the game. I'm guessing this information is simply outdated rather than outright wrong.

I also encountered some glitches with Fort Condor:
  • My first time there, there was a guy standing outside, impossible to interact with
  • Talking to the Teleport guy my first time there prevented me from exiting the Fort. I had to climb the rope back up and then back down to be able to leave

And a random glitch where the Curator is impossible to speak to. I originally challenged the thing, lost, and then I wanted to find more about it and wanted to know its name to google it; but after being defeated I couldn't do so. Without saving, I reloaded my previous save and try to battle it again to no avail.

Keep up the good work!
« Last Edit: 2017-03-09 21:10:58 by Xifanie »

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #5027 on: 2017-03-09 22:05:45 »
So, I started playing your mod and am not that far yet; I just reached Costa Del Sol and I think bosses take a ridiculous amount of time to kill because of their massive HP amounts, but otherwise, the mod has been hilarious and I can respect/enjoy most changes.
I never expected that awesome extra dialogue for climbing the Shinra building the hard way. And that battery... facepalms.

I will have to request that you make the changelog public; I originally downloaded the IRO version, and to get the changelog I had to download and extract the zip on a remote server (I have a monthly data cap) just to get a 47kb file.

Speaking of the changelog:He was only selling Potions and Phoenix Downs
At 150 points, I received a Rune Armlet. Which is really good at that point in the game. I'm guessing this information is simply outdated rather than outright wrong.

I also encountered some glitches with Fort Condor:
  • My first time there, there was a guy standing outside, impossible to interact with
  • Talking to the Teleport guy my first time there prevented me from exiting the Fort. I had to climb the rope back up and then back down to be able to leave

And a random glitch where the Curator is impossible to speak to. I originally challenged the thing, lost, and then I wanted to find more about it and wanted to know its name to google it; but after being defeated I couldn't do so. Without saving, I reloaded my previous save and try to battle it again to no avail.

Keep up the good work!

Yeah, I'll put the files up somewhere so they can be accessed directly without needing the whole folder. Some of the information is out of date due to repairs/changes that get made, but I'll be going over all the documentation before 1.5 goes out (which is going to be a while, there's more to do than I suspected :l). I managed to fix the Fort Condor problem but it's not reflected in the hotfix patches yet; the Curator problem I think might have been fixed in the flevel patch, but I can't remember. It can't be beaten by that point in the game anyway; it's to build some expectation for what's in the locked diorama room it's guarding when you return during the Midgar Raid on Disc 2.

If bosses are taking too long to wear down, consider the following:
1) Sadness reduces damage by 30% but it tanks Limit Break output; fights can be a lot faster if you avoid using it and rely on Barriers to defend damage instead. Fury can sorta speed this up a bit more, but the reduced accuracy (30%) of other attacks can make this approach risky.
2) Haste/Slow can get you more turns, particularly on Wait ATB which is the best setting for the game's pacing (Active mangles a lot of the game's timers, making things like Barriers and Speed almost useless); Shiva can inflict it 100% of the time, assuming the enemy can have the status.
3) Back Row reduces damage by 50%, but it also reduces physical attack damage; I'd recommend having physical hitters up front with Elemental + Magic in their weapon to hit 2x damage.
4) Sense can reveal a boss' elemental weaknesses; Holy can be used by combining Restore/Revive with Elemental in the weapon (the element was applied to those Materia in NT).

Xifanie

• French Maid
    • View Profile
    • Final Fantasy Hacktics
« Reply #5028 on: 2017-03-10 01:00:40 »
If bosses are taking too long to wear down, consider the following:
1) Sadness reduces damage by 30% but it tanks Limit Break output; fights can be a lot faster if you avoid using it and rely on Barriers to defend damage instead. Fury can sorta speed this up a bit more, but the reduced accuracy (30%) of other attacks can make this approach risky.
2) Haste/Slow can get you more turns, particularly on Wait ATB which is the best setting for the game's pacing (Active mangles a lot of the game's timers, making things like Barriers and Speed almost useless); Shiva can inflict it 100% of the time, assuming the enemy can have the status.
3) Back Row reduces damage by 50%, but it also reduces physical attack damage; I'd recommend having physical hitters up front with Elemental + Magic in their weapon to hit 2x damage.
4) Sense can reveal a boss' elemental weaknesses; Holy can be used by combining Restore/Revive with Elemental in the weapon (the element was applied to those Materia in NT).
Unfortunately, that's preeetty much what I've been doing.
Survivability has never been an issue, so I've always been using Fury to spam limits that have always been remarkably weak... it takes a lot of limits at 200ish damage to take out a boss with 5000HP... that eventually heals for 1000HP. IIRC, the final boss before leaving midgard took me about 15 minutes to kill, while the robots after stealing Rufus' shotgun took me about 25min. Bottomswell took me a good 15min too... WITH poison. I haven't game over yet, unless it was intentional (to study a boss). But every boss so far has cost me so many ethers (well, 1-2 per boss) and so much time! I mean, if I can survive, well, I can survive and would be able to continue doing so for well over an hour per boss. I just don't see the point of making battles last so long when it's already been determined that I can dish out many attacks/spells/limits while keeping my party alive. I've actually been wondering if I'm supposed to be grinding lvl3 limits on everyone early game so that boss fights don't last quite as long.

This is seriously my only complaint with the mod, I love so many changes otherwise; free healing after bosses, save points at convenient locations, Fort Condor teleport and revised rewards? Yes, yes yes!

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #5029 on: 2017-03-10 03:48:24 »
It sounds like Limit changes from the old .EXE have been applied. Are you using the IRO from Alyza's catalog in 7H or the one I've got on this thread? I think the catalog one applies .EXE changes that were supposed to be discarded from NT that made Limits far too weak (along with other changes that didn't gel well). You should be getting about 400 damage from Lv.1 Limits rather than 200. If that's the case, try and grab the IRO from Page 1 of this thread (although you mentioned having a download limit; the IRO is about 55MB).

I've some vids up of the current build; are the numbers you're seeing for Party HP and incoming/outgoing damage look consistent with these fights? https://youtu.be/23x9DN6AL94

Xifanie

• French Maid
    • View Profile
    • Final Fantasy Hacktics
« Reply #5030 on: 2017-03-10 05:21:52 »
No, those numbers are fine, and the length of the battle is about the same that I experienced. I was talking about Midgard, and that Tifa obviously had her rank-up towards attack.
Of course, Midgard has several bosses weak to poison, but other than those and the first two bosses (Airbuster's replacement was a joke and I always had trouble in vanilla, so the nerf was appreciated), they took a lengthy amount of time to kill.

Jenova in 8min at double speed, so 16min realtime... that's about what I experienced.

I used the IRO from this topic, but I doubt it matters at this point.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #5031 on: 2017-03-10 07:07:37 »
It sounds like Limit changes from the old .EXE have been applied. Are you using the IRO from Alyza's catalog in 7H or the one I've got on this thread? I think the catalog one applies .EXE changes that were supposed to be discarded from NT that made Limits far too weak (along with other changes that didn't gel well). You should be getting about 400 damage from Lv.1 Limits rather than 200. If that's the case, try and grab the IRO from Page 1 of this thread (although you mentioned having a download limit; the IRO is about 55MB).

I've some vids up of the current build; are the numbers you're seeing for Party HP and incoming/outgoing damage look consistent with these fights? https://youtu.be/23x9DN6AL94

The .EXE changes have long been discarded from the Catalog. It only uses your IRO from the OP directly uploaded file for file. It could be changes from the Menu Overhaul and/or Beacause .EXE, which I'm not going to bother redoing them at this point. I have hext format working for MO and Beacause in the next Catalog 3.0 update, which will eliminate the use of any .EXE besides ff7.exe. I am waiting for NT 1.5 and Reunion R06 to release first before I make those changes.

If you ever decide to release an updated .EXE for NT, I will gladly look into converting it to hext format for the Catalog :)
« Last Edit: 2017-03-10 07:10:26 by EQ2Alyza »

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #5032 on: 2017-03-10 11:26:34 »
No, those numbers are fine, and the length of the battle is about the same that I experienced. I was talking about Midgard, and that Tifa obviously had her rank-up towards attack.
Of course, Midgard has several bosses weak to poison, but other than those and the first two bosses (Airbuster's replacement was a joke and I always had trouble in vanilla, so the nerf was appreciated), they took a lengthy amount of time to kill.

Jenova in 8min at double speed, so 16min realtime... that's about what I experienced.

I used the IRO from this topic, but I doubt it matters at this point.

Okay then, just checking that your files are consistent. If the fights feel too sluggish, there's a tool called Ochu on this site that can adjust the frame-rate of the game. I find that setting battles to run at 20fps instead of their default 15fps is a good trade between speed and sound desynch (any faster and the SFX start to get noticeable cut off). It has some other features as well that might come in handy: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=14194.0

The .EXE changes have long been discarded from the Catalog. It only uses your IRO from the OP directly uploaded file for file. It could be changes from the Menu Overhaul and/or Beacause .EXE, which I'm not going to bother redoing them at this point. I have hext format working for MO and Beacause in the next Catalog 3.0 update, which will eliminate the use of any .EXE besides ff7.exe. I am waiting for NT 1.5 and Reunion R06 to release first before I make those changes.

If you ever decide to release an updated .EXE for NT, I will gladly look into converting it to hext format for the Catalog :)

I'll keep that in mind; thanks for removing the old .EXE changes.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #5033 on: 2017-03-10 12:17:47 »
New kernel is done with all the respeccing in it; the goal was to fix the KOTR summon text issue wherein it would appear either as blank or, as Fool found, a long string of gibberish in certain battles.

So, it seems now that Ramuh's summon attack is being appended onto KOTR's summon attack name. But y'know close enough.

Topken

• View Profile
« Reply #5034 on: 2017-03-10 13:32:43 »
LOL kind of fitting name for the attack tho

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #5035 on: 2017-03-10 14:43:01 »
LOL kind of fitting name for the attack tho

Yeah, it could've been worse; definitely beats unterminated text strings of gibberish.

Quick update, I decided to tackle the problems in the observatory scene where Tifa, Aeris, and Yuffie won't display correctly during the FMV. I gave them the object offsets that Barret had and they're now visible while it plays. Now working on the sound which isn't triggering properly; four SFX are supposed to play in tandem with each other but it seems that only 1 is playing for some reason.

So you know what I mean, here's the PSX vs PC comparison:
PSX https://youtu.be/Qp9i4hFRH0U?t=53s
PC https://youtu.be/l6WuEu-YaZ8?t=9s
« Last Edit: 2017-03-10 14:48:40 by Sega Chief »

fool

• View Profile
« Reply #5036 on: 2017-03-10 14:48:51 »
The armors look great and hardly nerfed as Zietrich can't protect from this "null"-Element, it should give at least 10 defstat for mag as magical defense is kinda low on all chars... but if i remember right this ff7.exe 7th heaven etc. uses doesn't have the fix for the mdef anyway (maybe +10 Spirit?). If you modify the exe, please make sure to fix the mdef-bug as the Steam Version did.

I still recommend to give Zietrich and Mystile at least one combined Slot anyway to make at least one status or element blockable/absorbable with added effect/elemental Materia. It's ofter better to equip a accessoir combined with materia to match the boss' most status debuffs than just a Ribbon that denys every helpful buff.

SP Stuff to be fixed/changed/adjusted:
  • Cloud and Red XIII can get an average of 60 Stats / Rank other Chars are all at just 55 total statgain this 5 missing points are an overall of 40 in lategame, which could hardly change the game.
  • Cait Sith gets on 1 of the 4 choices 3x 15 + 3x 5 Sources (don't remember which one right now, but it was luck that was supposed to be 10 and not 15 to match the 55 rule?) - Checked again all 4 options, I was wrong.
  • It would be great if all chars would get 55 or 60, but not this mess please. :) - Reduce Cloud and Red XIII to just 5x10 Sources and 1x 5 Sources (i recommend Luck as 5) or change all others to get 60 with all stat-sets too.

I am on my 2nd playthrough right now, right before starting Gold Saucer and gonna test a modded Version of Cait's Limits (Damagevalues for the Limits are not changed but should be adjusted i think)

Here is what i changed:
Limit Level 1 => His two Basic Limits he uses, Dice + Slots
Limit Level 2 => With 2 Offensive casts of his Slots Limit
Limit Level 3 => 2 Supportive Casts (Lucky Girl + Moogle Dance) + Transformation
So he can be used instead of Aeris for healing/supporting the Party. (Screen: http://i.imgur.com/K9A094j.png)
Critrate instead of damage & status imunity can be great for an offensive Team.

Aso there is another bug on Junon: The Fort Condor porting NPC is just there if you leave & reenter the screen.

Maybe move Ifrit out of the Ship to not be missable too. (Maybe to Costa Del Sol's Beach, to view the Hojo Cutscene as well)

Greetings

Have you ever noticed that every toilett inside bars/hotels is occupied in FF7?
« Last Edit: 2017-03-10 15:34:07 by fool »

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #5037 on: 2017-03-10 15:26:46 »
The armors look great and hardly nerfed as Zietrich can't protect from this "null"-Element, it should give at least 10 defstat for mag as magical defense is kinda low on all chars... but if i remember right this ff7.exe 7th heaven etc. uses doesn't have the fix for the mdef anyway (maybe +10 Spirit?). If you modify the exe, please make sure to fix the mdef-bug as the Steam Version did.

I still recommend to give Zietrich and Mystile at least one combined Slot anyway to make at least one status or element blockable/absorbable with added effect/elemental Materia. It's ofter better to equip a accessoir combined with materia to match the boss' most status debuffs than just a Ribbon that denys every helpful buff.

SP Stuff to be fixed/changed/adjusted:
  • Cloud and Red XIII can get an average of 60 Stats / Rank other Chars are all at just 55 total statgain this 5 missing points are an overall of 40 in lategame, which could hardly change the game.
  • Cait Sith gets on 1 of the 4 choices 3x 15 + 3x 5 Sources (don't remember which one right now, but it was luck that was supposed to be 10 and not 15 to match the 55 rule?)
  • It would be great if all chars would get 55 or 60, but not this mess please. :) - Reduce Cloud and Red XIII to just 5x10 Sources and 1x 5 Sources (i recommend Luck as 5) or change all others to get 60 with all stat-sets too.

I am on my 2nd playthrough right now, right before starting Gold Saucer and gonna test a modded Version of Cait's Limits (Damagevalues for the Limits are not changed but should be adjusted i think)

Here is what i changed:
Limit Level 1 => His two Basic Limits he uses, Dice + Slots
Limit Level 2 => With 2 Offensive casts of his Slots Limit
Limit Level 3 => 2 Supportive Casts (Lucky Girl + Moogle Dance) + Transformation
So he can be used instead of Aeris for healing/supporting the Party. (Screen: http://i.imgur.com/K9A094j.png)
Critrate instead of damage & status imunity can be great for an offensive Team.

Aso there is another bug on Junon: The Fort Condor porting NPC is just there if you leave & reenter the screen.

Maybe move Ifrit out of the Ship to not be missable too. (Maybe to Costa Del Sol's Beach, to view the Hojo Cutscene as well)

Greetings

The MDEF fix should be in the 7H .exe as it utilises Aali's Driver which had this fix + the 1.02 patch built into it.

The +5 all-round option on Red and Cloud I thought would be fine as, while it does give more overall, it means they won't match characters who have focused into certain stats. I'll take the Luck off that option to make it a consistent 55 for everyone. I'm not seeing the Cait Sith option that's giving him more sources though:

Code: [Select]
[{CAIT SITH}] - Rank Up
+5 All Stats & Choose Upgrade:
{CHOICE}Set #1: +10 STR/SPR{, }+5 LCK
{CHOICE}Set #2: +10 STR/LCK{, }+5 VIT
{CHOICE}Set #3: +10 MAG/SPR{, }+5 LCK
{CHOICE}Set #4: +10 MAG/LCK{, }+5 STR
{CHOICE}{PURPLE}[Check Character Stats]{WHITE}

Resizes/Repositions the window #1 (X=42, Y=51, width=236, height=121)
Ask Question "[{CAIT SITH}] - Rank Up +5 All Stat..., }+5 STR ¶[Check Character Stats]¶" in the window #1 (and put selected answer in Var[5][84]) first line=2, last line=6
If Var[5][84] == 2 (else go to label 2)
Add 10 item(s) Power Source to the inventory
Add 10 item(s) Mind Source to the inventory
Add 5 item(s) Luck Source to the inventory
Label 2
If Var[5][84] == 3 (else go to label 3)
Add 10 item(s) Power Source to the inventory
Add 5 item(s) Guard Source to the inventory
Add 10 item(s) Luck Source to the inventory
Label 3
If Var[5][84] == 4 (else go to label 4)
Add 10 item(s) Magic Source to the inventory
Add 10 item(s) Mind Source to the inventory
Add 5 item(s) Luck Source to the inventory
Label 4
If Var[5][84] == 5 (else go to label 5)
Add 5 item(s) Power Source to the inventory
Add 10 item(s) Magic Source to the inventory
Add 10 item(s) Luck Source to the inventory
Label 5

Does it say that in your game or is it different? I checked the flevel in my patch folder but it seems to be the same.

As for Limits, I don't know if Slots will work in 1-2; it seems to be hard-coded to call Slots whenever a Limit over 2-1 is called. I was trying to add fixed Limit abilities to replace Slots so Cait could just have normal Limits like the other characters but it kept bringing up the reels and behaving erratically. If you do get it working though then let me know.

fool

• View Profile
« Reply #5038 on: 2017-03-10 16:37:22 »
As for the Cait Sith testing, it seems to be related to the exe and is hardcoded as you said, as it calls the same value (20 or 0x14) as every other hero does when he selects limit. Also "Slots" on Limit lvl 1 will ALWAYS call for "Game Over". Kinda gamebreaking.
He learns limit 3-3 fine, but no Box appears on Limit Level 3 if you wanna use a Limit.
You can't change him that much except maybe changing his complete Limit Level 1 to 3 different Attacks and leave Slots as it is.

Edit: Also changing Values around it, to match all other characters, doesn't seem to make any difference. As long as there is no console and debug for every command sent, you can't find it that easily. :|
But there is a big difference on Cait when he calls Limit Lvl 3: 2 Values change to 006C / 0162 (Same when calling Slots) and for every other char who calls a Limit lvl 3 to 007C / 0172. I think that those are the window values as for opening Magic they change on all chars to FFFA / 016C.
« Last Edit: 2017-03-10 17:05:15 by fool »

fool

• View Profile
« Reply #5039 on: 2017-03-11 09:45:52 »
Maybe you can fix this double Phoenix Materia too, it can be obtained twice (not sure if this works for Bahamut ZERO too).

It's quite simple: After the final Fort Condor Battle don't pick up Phoenix and just dig for it in Bone Village on Disc 3, then go back to FC and pick up a 2nd Phoenix.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #5040 on: 2017-03-11 12:00:49 »
Maybe you can fix this double Phoenix Materia too, it can be obtained twice (not sure if this works for Bahamut ZERO too).

It's quite simple: After the final Fort Condor Battle don't pick up Phoenix and just dig for it in Bone Village on Disc 3, then go back to FC and pick up a 2nd Phoenix.

It keeps slipping my mind; I'll do it now and make the vars consistent with each other.

Edit: Done, I also forgot to mention that I fixed the KOTR text issue so it now displays Ultimate End correctly without appended text being visible.
« Last Edit: 2017-03-11 12:35:40 by Sega Chief »

fool

• View Profile
« Reply #5041 on: 2017-03-11 12:37:47 »
The Changelog for 1.5 must be quite long. ;)

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #5042 on: 2017-03-11 14:21:14 »
It would be if I kept changelogs :l

Speaking of, here's the old 1.4 one: http://pastebin.com/mCFXvpwV

fool

• View Profile
« Reply #5043 on: 2017-03-12 00:10:29 »
Keep it short like:
  • fixed getting Phoenix twice
  • changed Flash to his normal behavior
  • adjusted damage of enemys during midgar raid
  • equipment changes:
    • Enemy Launcher ...
    • Zietrich: <new stats here>
    • Other stuff...
    • For all equipments and accessoires:
      • Changed nullified elemental damage to halfed damage
      • Changed absorbed elemental damage to nullified damage
    • Weapons: removed fixed elemental damage except for the healing staffs
  • added better support for several materia combinations
  • added save crystals to: Nibelheim, <other locations>
  • fixed dialog alignments
  • fixed several softlocks in dialogs and battles
And everytime you change something just add it to it, no matter how big or small the change is.
New features like the SP System or the Dark Cave should be explained in a "Whats New" Section inside the Readme and shortly mentioned in the changelog

It's better than explaining everything for detail like you did on the 1.4 changelog.

Your changelog looks more like a fully explaination of all features. :)
« Last Edit: 2017-03-12 00:19:10 by fool »

MoCheese

• View Profile
« Reply #5044 on: 2017-03-12 11:12:26 »
New kernel is done with all the respeccing in it; the goal was to fix the KOTR summon text issue wherein it would appear either as blank or, as Fool found, a long string of gibberish in certain battles.

So, it seems now that Ramuh's summon attack is being appended onto KOTR's summon attack name. But y'know close enough.

Well I think we all know what needs to happen now: "Mega Giga Tera Flare" and "Steel Bladed Sword DeathBlow!" please!

(Seriously though. speaking of Steel Bladed Sword, you should think about changing it to Zantetsuken. "Steel Bladed Sword" was so lame)

fool

• View Profile
« Reply #5045 on: 2017-03-13 03:33:28 »
After the Pillar Scene in the Dark Cave you can reenter the Pillar over and over again. The gate looks closed, but you can walk through it.
After entering the Script starts again as nothing happend. Screen: http://i.imgur.com/B6ebiIC.jpg

The Diner @ Wallmarket has also the default line when entering: http://i.imgur.com/uVmsYSy.jpg

Aeris won't show up at Don's Mansion: http://i.imgur.com/lHqvOJo.jpg

Missplaced Shopping NPC? : http://i.imgur.com/PCj4zJI.jpg
« Last Edit: 2017-03-13 04:19:34 by fool »

selius

• View Profile
« Reply #5046 on: 2017-03-13 16:41:47 »
The +5 all-round option on Red and Cloud I thought would be fine as

it is fine. for the exact reason you listed.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #5047 on: 2017-03-15 14:26:03 »
Would anyone here be particularly against having an option called, I dunno, 'Fast Mode' or something where Boss HP is reduced by a certain %?

MoCheese

• View Profile
« Reply #5048 on: 2017-03-15 16:46:44 »
Would anyone here be particularly against having an option called, I dunno, 'Fast Mode' or something where Boss HP is reduced by a certain %?

Very much so. However, a little more information as to why you posed the question could help. What brought this on?

strife98

• Global moderator
  • Doink!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5049 on: 2017-03-15 17:16:38 »

If everything else is the same, then I think that'd be fantastic. It would help bug testing, make getting to certain points much faster.