Author Topic: E Rated Nintendo Games Being Blamed For Recent Wave of Violence  (Read 2629 times)

ProtoX

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
 :'( No Sims 3 in the rating...  :'(

I can't stop laughing this is too funny: "Zumba Fitness - Six of the top 50 games, which are sports themed, do not have content warnings. "
I never played the game, but contain it a Drill Sergeant? This really would destroy any childhood. :-D :-D :-D

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
It's easy to blame video games because it's a (relatively) new form of art. These old law makers think "this didn't happen in my day. It must be these new fangled video computer tv games" because they think their lives were more peaceful. This is completely wrong and most studies actually suggest that crime has gone DOWN since video games got violent.

This has always happened in the past with other media and it will always die down. Books used to be bad, ya know. Now you're more likely to be encouraged to read 50 shades of grey than you are to play Mario Teaches Typing.

JBedford128

• View Profile
Once again UK desides to get involed in sh*t the need to just stay out of. DLPB Wtf is with your country?
lolwut? You're talking about an article that highlights ESRB content warnings.

And an article that means nothing in the scheme of things.
« Last Edit: 2013-05-07 14:15:23 by JBedford128 »