Author Topic: fmv crash  (Read 18190 times)

dalai

• View Profile
fmv crash
« Reply #25 on: 2005-11-18 03:44:05 »
I think he's talking about switching the movie files. Well you have the movies on the cd. What I meant was that you're gonna have to switch the movie that is crashing on you with a different movie that is the same in length So when you play to the part that crashes on you, you'll see a different movie in that place. It'll mess up the story but at least you'll get past it. I noticed that if you watch the movie clips in media player and move the slider just past the crashing point, you can see the rest of the movie. You must make an image of your FF7 cd that your on and then extract a movie that is the same length(seconds or minutes) of the movie that is crashing. Rename the extracted movie to the same movie that is crashing. Use a software, like UltraISO, and put the extracted movie back into the iso image and save. Play again. Maybe someone else can explain it in a more simpler way. Good luck.

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
fmv crash
« Reply #26 on: 2005-11-18 05:57:00 »
But he shoud know, that downloading such files is not completely legal. I'd just use that "new" version of TM2.0 codec.

If people needed correct (=not causing crashes) movies, the feedback in this topic would be a little bit greater.

dziugo

dalai

• View Profile
fmv crash
« Reply #27 on: 2005-11-18 07:58:18 »
True. He shouldn't have ask that. Well I took my ff7 cd's and save points to my friends house and installed it on their PC's without the TM20 codec to see what would happen. And it crashed at the same movie scenes as expected but put in the TM20 codec and you get pass it. I guess I'm one of those people that got the bad version. And they(my friends) love the Reunion Patch. Oh and if I didn't give a shout out to him(Reunion). Sorry bro. I know wrong forum but Big Thanks for that superb patch. Makes the game worth playing over and over again.

DemonSeed

fmv crash
« Reply #28 on: 2005-11-18 09:08:22 »
i installed the newcodec and it didnt work, can some1 who doesnt mind gettin pst the pint im at IM mewith there MSN so i can send them my savegame?

machaorules

• View Profile
fmv crash
« Reply #29 on: 2005-11-20 00:11:56 »
i can play it for you just email me the game (pm me if you wanna know my email adress)

B1G_D

fmv crash
« Reply #30 on: 2005-12-20 23:00:49 »
Tried the new codec for the Gaea Cliffs movie, where the weapon is unleashed. Didn't work :(
Can any1 play past this movie 4 me plz?

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
fmv crash
« Reply #31 on: 2005-12-21 07:06:03 »
Quote from: B1G_D
Can any1 play past this movie 4 me plz?
Of course. Send me your send game or upload it somewhere.

dziugo