Author Topic: "The amazing Spiderman" movie  (Read 3925 times)

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
"The amazing Spiderman" movie
« on: 2012-07-12 00:35:36 »
What did you finally think of Andrew Garfield? Was he worth the role? It seemed  to me that the guy was trying hard not to disappoint the audience throughout the whole movie... like he already owned some of Tobey Maguire's glory he didn't deserve, leaving me with a sense of incompleteness in the end... or maybe it's just me jealous of his sorry "facebook face" ;) kissing the adorable Emma Stone... but still I can feel the emptiness deep inside... I never preferred to play the game btw... thought of it too boring...
« Last Edit: 2012-07-12 01:13:34 by Leonhart7413 »

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
Re: "The amazing Spiderman" movie
« Reply #1 on: 2012-07-12 00:51:38 »
Just watched the new spiderman film recently it was pretty awesome i definetely prefer it over the 1st original movie but even though it's meant to be a remake they have changed the story alot compared to the original

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #2 on: 2012-07-12 01:03:06 »
If you liked the game... maybe... haha! Another element that proves I'm getting older (will celebrate my 29th birthday on 22nd of this month btw  ;D) lol keep preferring nostalgic "old" stuff while time passes becoming more critical to new age changes...  :mrgreen: Anyway... to get serious, for me Tobey Maguire will be the best Spiderman until someone else appeals to me with a more spontaneous attitude.
« Last Edit: 2012-07-12 01:24:59 by Leonhart7413 »

ajthedj747

• Looking Forward to 2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012-07-12 01:56:09 »
I personally thought the film was flawless in every way imaginable. I rarely think that about films. Other films that I hold in high regard besides The Amazing Spiderman are Magic: A Terrifying Love Story, Blood Simple, Unrated version of Live Free or Die Hard and Black Christmas.

Happy Birthday coming up, @Leonhart7413! I hope you enjoy that day when it comes. What do you plan to do that day?

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #4 on: 2012-07-12 02:05:08 »
Thanks for replying ajthedj747! I guess I will try to think I'm not 30 yet and plan how to manage doing everything I will regret not doing after 30, for the next year  ;D Summer's still hot in Greece and beaches are sandy ;) ;) Hopefully no government has managed to change this one yet and it's for free :)

ajthedj747

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012-07-12 02:08:43 »
Thanks for replying ajthedj747! I guess I will try to think I'm not 30 yet and plan how to manage doing everything I will regret not doing after 30, for the next year  ;D Summer's still hot in Greece and beaches are sandy ;) ;) Hopefully no government has managed to change this one yet and it's for free :)
You are welcome. No, no matter what happens in Greece financially, their beaches will always be open for business. How do I know this? Quite simple - they have to pay their debt back and tourism will pay at least 2% of the debt back to the European Union. I mean, they are selling supposedly whole entire islands, government buildings and airports. Have you heard of anything of the sort?

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #6 on: 2012-07-12 02:15:50 »
I would prefer not to get into such subjects in these forums... there are many facts that are hidden from the rest of the world and people are being informed only over each country's media (propaganda)... it's a really tight subject to discuss here and history has been distorted in many ways like it has happened with other countries in the past...

P.S. : I should deserve to be kissing Emma Stone instead of "Garfield"... I mean what kind of artistic surname is that... I wish him a "Garfield" carrier like his surname  that  he deserves!
« Last Edit: 2012-07-12 02:33:35 by Leonhart7413 »

ajthedj747

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012-07-12 03:28:52 »
I would prefer not to get into such subjects in these forums... there are many facts that are hidden from the rest of the world and people are being informed only over each country's media (propaganda)... it's a really tight subject to discuss here and history has been distorted in many ways like it has happened with other countries in the past...

P.S. : I should deserve to be kissing Emma Stone instead of "Garfield"... I mean what kind of artistic surname is that... I wish him a "Garfield" carrier like his surname  that  he deserves!
Oh, my bad. I just wish things would get better for the financial aspect of countries like Greece and The United States of America.

Well, you may get the chance if you ask her nicely here:

http://twitter.com/emmajstone

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #8 on: 2012-07-12 13:09:56 »
http://twitter.com/emmajstone

Damn! I should re-consider my view on registering to social network websites then! For any chance to accept my proposal re-making "the amazing spiderman" kissing scene I reassure you this will be the first forum to post that...  ;D

ajthedj747

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2012-07-12 21:10:29 »
Damn! I should re-consider my view on registering to social network websites then! For any chance to accept my proposal re-making "the amazing spiderman" kissing scene I reassure you this will be the first forum to post that...  :-D
Sounds good to me.