Author Topic: Womp Womp Womp  (Read 3607 times)

-Ric-

• View Profile
Womp Womp Womp
« on: 2020-03-16 02:47:40 »
Poor little DLPB.

Couldn't handle getting trolled on his idiotic coronavirus topic, started deleting replies that trolled him and got the topic locked.

https://archive.fo/dyC3k

Mr. Tough Guy's last post (now deleted of course, can't let anyone know he's got soft feelings).

Also, Ric.  Give it up [about 20 deletes so far  ::) :-D].  You're on ignore - your posts aren't being read or seen - and it's much easier for me to delete your posts than it is for you to post them - and it makes me feel good to click the X.  Get off my threads and stay off.

Keep entertaining us, clown.

@Mods, I'm just being petty and bullying our favorite special needs child. Feel free to delete this post whenever you see fit.
« Last Edit: 2020-03-16 03:02:20 by -Ric- »

Mabinog

• View Profile
Re: Womp Womp Womp
« Reply #1 on: 2020-03-16 05:21:34 »
You know, I had an inkling that the original post in that topic was bs, but I wanted very much so to be wrong. Guess I should've known better.

And I don't even disagree with him about the response to the coronavirus being overblown. A customer at my store didn't want to buy a pack of garlic today because it came from China. I understand people don't wanna die, but some of them are going crazy right now. But baiting people into giving generous advice about a serious topic like decent human beings, that I just don't get.
« Last Edit: 2020-03-16 05:27:40 by Mabinog »

-Ric-

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2020-03-16 17:25:24 »
As Ric well knows he wss banished for constant trolling and insulting because that's alll he brings to a thread

I only troll you. No one else.

no one else was removed from the thread despite not exactly being nice.

Bullshit. You deleted MysticLord's 2nd post after he posted the link to a youtube video mocking you.

ric is a troll on any thread, so you clearly don't know him too well.

You posted an entire thread, trolling people. And when you get made fun of in return, you delete posts, you cry and act like you an innocent victim.

You're a clown.

i suppose leaving his posts there being ignored gives me a kick too

The only thing my posts give you is anxiety.
« Last Edit: 2020-03-16 17:28:10 by -Ric- »

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2020-03-16 18:29:30 »
My god, you two are like an old married couple who refuse to get a divorce because you're afraid of what the neighbors will say.  Give it a rest already.

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #4 on: 2020-03-16 18:42:24 »
My god, you two are like an old married couple who refuse to get a divorce because you're afraid of what the neighbors will say.  Give it a rest already.
Can't upvote enough. Take this argument and all it's toxicity to Facebook. This community can be great if people stop inciting/feeding/acting like trolls.

-Ric-

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2020-03-16 18:50:55 »

Damn, that's pretty hilarious lol.

Can't upvote enough. Take this argument and all it's toxicity to Facebook. This community can be great if people stop inciting/feeding/acting like trolls.

I'd be happy to. if there were no posts mocking and insulting people's intelligence just because they have different opinions, posts calling for people's assassinations, posts trolling people about serious health crisis that some of us might be going through, posts acting like a total douchebag, I would not be replying to you right now. This topic would not exist right now and we would all be better off.

Instead, we got this pathetic loser, that feels like he's an untouchable tough guy because of his contributions to this forum, mocking and trolling and insulting whoever he wants, whenever he wants.

Get the basement-dwelling rat to behave and you won't ever see me even address his acne-ridden existence. I'm not the bastard we need, I'm just the bastard he deserves.

Also, once again, I'm aware I'm breaking some rules so...

@Mods, I'm just being petty and bullying our favorite special needs child. Feel free to delete this post whenever you see fit.

No hard feelings if this gets deleted and I get warnings issued. I'm well aware of my behavior.
« Last Edit: 2020-03-16 19:11:50 by -Ric- »

MysticLord

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2020-03-16 20:41:30 »
If DLPB can get away with abusing moderator privileges to delete posts that disagree with him then he shouldn't be surprised when people mock him. That behavior has been the end of thousands of online communities.

Teasing abusive primadonnas is absolutely merited. If you don't like the reaction your behavior produces, change your behavior or maybe step away from the computer for a bit.

edit

Archive everything, if DLPB continues to escalate his sperg-outs it will be hilarious.

https://archive.fo/o1iiI
« Last Edit: 2020-03-16 20:45:05 by MysticLord »

MysticLord

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2020-03-16 21:58:46 »
Except that's not what I did, is it?  I deleted abusive posts that were clearly trolling. Hence why most posts there are still there (including your abusive one I should have deleted) despite disagreeing with me.  And you;re no different, telling people they're on the spectrum.  What a lovely guy you are. 

It's also amusing that my thread is locked for me deleting abusive posts but this clearly trolling thread is still open.  ;D

Since you deleted it all we have is your word, so great job undermining your own argument. Also a bit of advice from my close personal friend Tyler the Creator:

https://mobile.twitter.com/tylerthecreator/status/285670822264307712?lang=en

edit

https://archive.fo/yFRsm
« Last Edit: 2020-03-16 22:00:51 by MysticLord »

-Ric-

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2020-03-16 22:08:22 »
I deleted abusive posts that were clearly trolling.

Donkey applies acne cream.

Donkey then makes a thread, trolling and being offensive.

Donkey gets trolled and offended.

Donkey proceeds to delete posts that offend him.

??

You can dish it, but you can't take it. You're a bully AND not even the tough kind.

It's also amusing that my thread is locked for me deleting abusive posts but this clearly trolling thread is still open.  ;D

If you cry and beg hard enough, it will be closed.
« Last Edit: 2020-03-16 22:10:32 by -Ric- »

-Ric-

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2020-03-16 22:19:19 »
Lmaooo. Sorry to disappoint you but I don't use your shitty mods. You're 100% useless to me.

glad you know your place and that's all your good for, though. Cause yeah, nobody actually likes you. You're just a useful idiot. haha.
« Last Edit: 2020-03-16 23:05:39 by -Ric- »

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2020-03-17 01:02:09 »
Ok. This is being locked. If you want to continue bickering, continue in your private messages.  Further baiting, trolling, insults, etc will be met with warnings