Author Topic: Some help for Sephiroth Patch  (Read 4091 times)

Seiso

• View Profile
Some help for Sephiroth Patch
« on: 2013-07-05 12:36:12 »
Hello everyone.

I registered to create a topic because I've tried everything else, really, I don't really know if this is the right place to put it, sorry if it isn't.

It's a simple problem really... there are like, no working links at all for Scorpicus' Patch anywhere. I want that one because it uses the original models, I don't really like the Reconstruction looks. Her site is down, she doesn't respond on YT, tried searching everywhere on the web but couldn't find a mirror (gamefront gives me a file not found error). I've tried 2 other Seph patches but the .exe used in the first (tools.exe) just don't work with my win7 64 bits and the second one simply didn't work (it created a different ff7.exe with a Seph icon but it wouldn't launch no matter what I tried) so I'm stuck.

If anyone still has this mod and has it in him to re-upload it somewhere I would be really gratful, and not only me I guess since I've seen on lots of her YT videos that people complain that the links are down.

Thank you for your time, hoping for some good news  :)

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
Re: Some help for Sephiroth Patch
« Reply #1 on: 2013-07-10 22:38:08 »
I was thinking of doing a mod collection release since I am also working on Sephiroth mods with Scorpicus Sephiroth mod.  If you like I could pm you a link when I get home and upload it to bropbox so you can hers from there.

Seiso

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2013-07-13 19:43:49 »
That would be really helpful, and not only for me. As seen by the time it took to get 1 answer it's pretty clear that almost no one has it anymore. All the people looking for it would be pleased if you could re-upload it somewhere =)

genesis063

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2013-07-15 22:17:09 »
I will if i'm allowed to.

iloveyou771

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2015-03-08 04:20:05 »
genesis can you send me the latest sephiroth patch full version maybe is scorpius one?i tried download it but all of the link are dead removed.i cant download from gamefront/megaupload or filefactory.also i wanna ask do you have crisis core sephiroth battle model and advent children sephiroth character field model also on the worldmap for the sephiroth patch?i dont know how to do the modeling

genesis063

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2015-03-25 23:19:34 »
I cannot support the use or sharing of ripped models.  If you own the games and can rip it yourself that is fine but I cannot share them nor do I actually know to do it.