Author Topic: Error Downloading Mods from 7th Heaven  (Read 3077 times)

seahawk12

• View Profile
Error Downloading Mods from 7th Heaven
« on: 2015-10-14 21:53:42 »
Hello,

I'm trying to download all the mods from the catalog in 7th Heaven but I keep getting "Error Downloading" messages for a few that I'm trying to get.  The downloads seem to be going fine up until the end and right after it finishes, the error message appears in the right pane.

Any ideas?

NeuroticNinja

• View Profile
Re: Error Downloading Mods from 7th Heaven
« Reply #1 on: 2015-10-15 00:39:49 »
Did you try restarting the download. I have had that issue before and I just redownloaded it and it worked fine.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: 2015-10-15 13:12:00 »
There may be issues with the all the Texture related mod categories right now. I'd wait until the next Catalog release (ETA soon) to start a new game because it will have a new file format that will require everyone to uninstall and download again.

seahawk12

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2015-10-15 17:03:29 »
I've tried restarting multiple times.  Keep running into the same issue though.  I looked on the Frequently Asked Questions and it looks like the "Download Error" message is common.  The post mentions to just leave it up and running and that the download should eventually start and finish again.  I've tried this as well and still no luck.

seahawk12

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2015-10-15 17:59:13 »
Also, it looks like the ones that are erroring out are the Texture related mods.  Other than those, I'm getting errors for the Movies mod and the Music and Sound mod.