Author Topic: [Release]Chibi Reconstruction 1.5  (Read 56974 times)

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: [Release]Chibi Reconstruction Project
« Reply #75 on: 2009-09-01 23:24:15 »
I've played around with some of the NPC's hands and made them less curved as requested by Kudistos Megistos, not sure if you'll notice but hey, its in there  :wink:

I think it's slightly noticeable :-P

Also, it's nice to not have to play around as much with the .lgp files; installation was quicker this time :-)

Matt2Tees

• Sauntam/MXster/Machinimatt
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2009-09-02 21:06:11 »
Also, it's nice to not have to play around as much with the .lgp files; installation was quicker this time :-)

Thats good to know  :-D

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2009-09-02 21:10:07 »
BTW, I believe that Murak had a problem with Tifa's animations that meant he had to make her skirt longer. Have you found any ways to get around this?

I'm worried about length of her skirt only because I want the mod to be as authentic as possible. Not for any other reasons. No. :roll:
« Last Edit: 2009-09-02 21:11:48 by Kudistos Megistos »

Murak Modder

• http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?murak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2009-09-03 08:31:47 »
unofficial quote due to laziness: 'BTW, I believe that Murak had a problem with Tifa's animations that meant he had to make her skirt longer. Have you found any ways to get around this?'

notice in here, on one leg, i removed the skirt from the leg, from the front, it looks reasonable, from the side however, it looks bad and not even remotely straight or like a skirt, and due to that, the animations made her legs noticeably detach from the body, so i added the skirt to the top, and that happens to be the shortest i could get it so it wasn't badly transformed so it at least resembled a skirt and not a 'parachute pant' style skirt.

the waist could be rotated or moved, but due to the butt in placement to the 'belt', it would look like the waist isnt even connected to the chest.

Rurounin

• View Profile
Re: [Release]Chibi Reconstruction 1.5
« Reply #79 on: 2009-09-04 17:11:14 »
I just wanted to say great work guys, great mod that's true to the original and does make quite a diffrence, if i know first thing about wrapping i'd slap on some textures, but i'm quite out of the loop at anything but Photoshop..

Art2

• View Profile
Re: [Release]Chibi Reconstruction 1.5
« Reply #80 on: 2009-11-27 21:04:09 »
How has this project been coming along? Sorry to be a necromancer, but i (amongst others) really enjoy using this mod in conjunction to the PRP and would love to see progress.