Author Topic: [FF7PC] APZ Cloud (Re-Release FINAL)  (Read 83006 times)

JLOUTLAW

• View Profile
Re: [REL] APZ Cloud (Re-Release FINAL)
« Reply #75 on: 2012-09-25 03:04:00 »
In Soldier, the uniforms have different colors based on rank. 3rd Class was blue, 2nd was purple, and 1st was black. Cloud was wearing a 1st class uniform all through FFVII since it takes place not even a month after the end of Crisis Core.

freshness82

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2012-09-25 04:00:48 »
It is true, even in the epilogue video of cloud in crisis core, it seemed like he had the black uniform on, albiet slightly modified from what zack dressed on him during the nibelhiem escape, but why do you suppose squaresoft(at the time) made cloud wear the blue uniform in all the fMVs, as well as make his field and battle model blue? And instead of messing with the established colors and storyline, they could have very simply made the in game uniform, as well as the final cutscene uniform have more of a blue tint. Now there is also this confusion about what is really the story.

My personal taste for my current playthrough, since I can't change my FMVs, is to at least have the field and battle models with similiar colors, so the transition isn't quite so jarring. To each their own though, that's the awesome thing about mods!

whitERaven

• when the Raven turns white..
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2012-09-25 06:54:28 »
I see.. lol didn't know there was a meaning to the color of their uniform.. good thing I didn't make pink cloud texture, that would make him rank higher than a 1st class lol..

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2012-09-25 10:01:29 »
I would think Square's color explanation can be addressed in the fmvs of Crisis Core. The fact that Zacks first rank uniform was dark grey or black in the game was purely for a stylish gameplay asthetic reason. He's not wearing "black" in the fmvs. But dark blue, Cloud's always shown wearing dark blue.

I made the "Dark Cloud" for fun because Cloud and Link share a common spot in my head for some reason (Dark Link, get it)

Alright fine. I've been asked enough. I'll set up a DLC package with a Dark Cloud and the black uniform since it's so heavily requested. (But I'm not calling it "First Class Uniform" because it's not... It's just black)

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2012-09-25 10:15:39 »
I think Omega released your cloud model with black uniform, I did not download the file though so I'm not sure..

Its in Here I think.. http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=13492.0

omega res novae

• previously known as squall8cloud7
    • View Profile
    • omegas mods google docs
« Reply #80 on: 2012-09-25 10:45:42 »
not quite. just a texture and batch file that will change the texture of the battle model and buster swd's field models from blue to black. i didnt put up any more models than there already are.

Btw adding to apz cloud. nice thanks apz freak
« Last Edit: 2012-09-25 10:57:28 by omega res novae »

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2012-09-25 12:06:09 »
Ah.. my bad, I thought it was a model release..

anyway a release of black uniformed cloud would be nice seeing that a lot of people's looking for it.. so will it be posted here or in a new thread??

JLOUTLAW

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2012-09-28 20:30:49 »

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #83 on: 2012-09-30 19:57:41 »
Sorry I'm gonna break the rules and spam this since I believe some of us will agree... (not taken it for granted though :P )

"I would be glad to watch an Aeris model from you Sir! Similar to CC's face but close to the original clothes. I believe it would come out awesome with your texturing skills!"

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2012-10-03 23:33:09 »
Okay... Due to popular request I created a DLC Package for you  ;)

---- Download Mirror 1
---- Download Mirror 2

omega res novae

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2012-10-04 00:20:34 »
your texture is more blue that the one on my thread. the texture i have is black pants , black boots, black shirt, vs dark blue. ill update the batch file to add support for those textures

Kuraudo-Sutoraifu

• Not interested..
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2012-10-09 13:05:30 »
Hey mr. Apz! I have a question.. May I ask if you still have the chibi Apz Cloud that you did long ago and is it still available for download?

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2012-10-09 22:53:47 »
Sorry man. It don't exist anymore. That was 5 computers ago and about 4 years. And I'm not focusing on APZ Cloud anymore, once I get around to making New Canon Cloud I'll make a chibi for that.

omega res novae

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2012-10-09 23:01:15 »
when doing the field models for apz cloud buster swd did a chibi but he didnt put much work on it. the link is still on the big list of mods i think.

ManuBBXX

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2012-10-09 23:33:10 »
Pretty fun the drak cloud :)

Buster Swd

• Sorry for bad english
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2012-10-10 05:33:20 »
when doing the field models for apz cloud buster swd did a chibi but he didnt put much work on it. the link is still on the big list of mods i think.
Actually I didn't know much about modelling then.I'm planning to put more work into it after I learn how to make the apz cloud field model blinking.

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2012-10-10 05:36:38 »
Ask weeemus, he told me... (And I don't have the pm anymore...?) Perhaps I'll ask again

Buster Swd

• Sorry for bad english
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2012-10-10 05:57:23 »
Thank you mr.APZ.Can you ask weemus to make it more detailed,please?I couldn't understand the tutorials in his thread

Aevyr

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2012-10-16 00:08:39 »
I'm not tech savvy with importing data like this into the Game. Can someone please explain what needs to be done to import this model into the Game? Or at least provide a link to the details? Cuz the Author didn't... Or if he did, I can't find it.

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2012-10-16 00:37:19 »
I wrote simple instructions in the readme included with the download. I would have included a "for dummies" version if asked, but believe it or not, since 2008 when I first released it.... No one has yet asked for a step by step instructions. (All told it makes for over 10 thousand downloads)

It's in the read me, and requires downloading a program in order to put the files into the battle.lpg. Because it's not legal for me to provide the battle.lpg as a download. Just the modified files.

Aevyr

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2012-10-16 00:38:40 »
There was only one file in what I downloaded, but it was't a readme, it just had one file in it.

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2012-10-16 00:48:20 »
Was it the "apzcloud_FINAL.rar"

That's the file that you should have downloaded. I just check them and it's the correct one. Check to make sure you have the ability to use .rar files.

Aevyr

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2012-10-16 00:49:40 »
It was the one at the top of the page. apzcloud_DLC.

Not sure where that other one is I can't find a link for it.

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2012-10-16 00:54:21 »
Underneath the banner image (the image it's self is a link) Mirror 1 and mirror 2.

The DLC is alternate textures to for the download. You want "apzcloud_FINAL.rar"

edit: I modified the first post to be more obvious to see the links.
« Last Edit: 2012-10-16 01:03:02 by apz freak »

ManuBBXX

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2012-10-19 20:17:39 »
I have a little weapon texture problem. up to murasame weapon for cloud( in Wutai ), all were ok, but when I bought and equiped murasame, it appears blank, like that screen :

I have the millenia's pack installed, and also dragon buster.
Does is it particular for the murasame weapon ?