Author Topic: Is there any mod to transform cloud into MP?  (Read 3483 times)

Nightmare799

• View Profile
Is there any mod to transform cloud into MP?
« on: 2014-01-20 15:57:29 »
He would be like Laguna from ff8 using smg and stuff...

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
Re: Is there any mod to transform cloud into MP?
« Reply #1 on: 2014-01-20 16:48:51 »
You could give him the MP uniform, but it wouldn't be possible to use the MP animation set without breaking the game.
Btw I have currently seen that the MP have a higher Res as the other Shin-Ra troops (luckily the Underwater MP are HQ too with the same animations).

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2014-01-20 20:15:05 »
You could give him the MP uniform, but it wouldn't be possible to use the MP animation set without breaking the game.
Btw I have currently seen that the MP have a higher Res as the other Shin-Ra troops (luckily the Underwater MP are HQ too with the same animations).

As chance would have it, I made something like that for Cloud for a random video: http://youtu.be/eI_Ieq5WC-c
If the OP or anyone wants a hold of that model, I could make a patch or something.

And yeah the MPs at the start seem to be a bit more detailed than the others. On PC the other soldier-type enemies also seem to be completely glitched on the first frame of their hurt animation; not sure why.

Nightmare799

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2014-01-20 20:59:29 »
As chance would have it, I made something like that for Cloud for a random video: http://youtu.be/eI_Ieq5WC-c
If the OP or anyone wants a hold of that model, I could make a patch or something.

And yeah the MPs at the start seem to be a bit more detailed than the others. On PC the other soldier-type enemies also seem to be completely glitched on the first frame of their hurt animation; not sure why.

Ah nevermind, I didnt quite fully thought this thing through when posting it.

I mean things like weapons, limits etc.

Oh and thanks for the offer Sega Chief, but it is quite alright.