Author Topic: [PC] Mod manager - 7thHeaven (v1.54)  (Read 486906 times)

Iros

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Files for the file god! Mods for the mod throne!
    • View Profile
Re: [FF7PC] Mod manager - 7thHeaven (v1.37)
« Reply #600 on: 2014-09-25 12:25:16 »
Update v1.38: https://mega.co.nz/#!rQ8zVbJS!2BWTS89Hl1t90hgwIfLZrNdtJll6YfbEOniFIKoGnmI

-Improved logging and error messages
-Mega link generator tool

No need to update if everything is working fine, although better error handling may help if things break.

@EQ2Alyza: Your google drive links are giving "Quota exceeded" errors from Google, so, I guess the account has been suspended or limited due to too muc huse? The new version will actually report a better error message.

Also if you go into the mod generator tool on the new version, there is a tab to generate Mega links for you. Paste the Mega folder ID into the text box, click "Load", and it will generate a link for every file in that Mega shared folder. (To get the folder ID, right click the folder in Mega, ask for a link, and the folder ID is the part of the link beginning !#F )

Also let me know if anything more useful appears in your applog this time about the auto update not working. (I am wondering if your computer refuses to connect to Mega - but if you can download the updates manually, I suppose that cannot be true...)

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Re: [FF7PC] Mod manager - 7thHeaven (v1.38)
« Reply #601 on: 2014-09-25 23:55:22 »
It's very difficult to find answers for Google products, bleh. After a little digging, I think the answer might be 200 allowed shares before we supposedly need to wait 24hrs to share again. The interesting thing about that is it took over 72hrs before the downloads came back available (they seem available again tonight). This is why I want to get the MEGA links working for the catalog. If I can split it up where the smaller downloads on are MEGA (1TB monthly bandwidth), and keep the larger files on Google, that may help.

https://support.google.com/drive/troubleshooter/2525254?hl=en&ref_topic=2525291#ts=2525295

The new Mega link generator is not working. I plugged in the folder ID for the following: https://mega.co.nz/#F!awJUhTqI!M-aUNnyOGn2wNenQXgjUEg
It tries to preform a task, but after its done nothing appears in the box.

The original Mod Generator appears to be broken as well. The Generate and Reset buttons don't do anything. I reverted to v1.37 and it works again.

Just to note, I tried awhile ago to do MEGA links for the catalog but when I clicked the download button, I always got a crash with this message.

Code: [Select]
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.fDownloads.Download(String link, String file, String description, InstallProcedure iproc, Action onCancel) in c:\Iros\7thWorkshop\fDownloads.cs:line 100
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.Install.DownloadAndInstall(Mod m) in c:\Iros\7thWorkshop\Install.cs:line 128
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.pMod.bAction_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Iros\7thWorkshop\pMod.cs:line 146
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

It still gives that message now with v.138. My catalog link looks like this: iros://MegaSharedFolder/#!OlRV1D7D!P9fV5-bPC7mD70s54sfAbHmxne9KQb2BlXCvghGLDGw
It's the ID from the file link, not the folder link that the file is in. Common sense tells me it needs the ID from the file link, despite it being a little confusing listed as MegaSharedFolder.

Iros

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: 2014-09-26 08:37:29 »

The new Mega link generator is not working. I plugged in the folder ID for the following: https://mega.co.nz/#F!awJUhTqI!M-aUNnyOGn2wNenQXgjUEg
It tries to preform a task, but after its done nothing appears in the box.

It works for me. Remember you don't need the 'https:/...' part, just the folder ID beginning with !#F. If I put in:

#F!awJUhTqI!M-aUNnyOGn2wNenQXgjUEg

then I get the results:

iros://MegaSharedFolder/#F!awJUhTqI!M-aUNnyOGn2wNenQXgjUEg,WxwzyCYZ,Miscellaneous - CHaOS (Character Overhaul Seven).7z
iros://MegaSharedFolder/#F!awJUhTqI!M-aUNnyOGn2wNenQXgjUEg,jkhxSZwb,Battle Models - Weapons.7z
iros://MegaSharedFolder/#F!awJUhTqI!M-aUNnyOGn2wNenQXgjUEg,G8IAFK5D,Gameplay - Tweaks and Cheats.7z
iros://MegaSharedFolder/#F!awJUhTqI!M-aUNnyOGn2wNenQXgjUEg,mwR1mJJJ,Miscellaneous - Red Werewolf.7z
iros://MegaSharedFolder/#F!awJUhTqI!M-aUNnyOGn2wNenQXgjUEg,ewx1kZRZ,Battle Models - Characters.7z
iros://MegaSharedFolder/#F!awJUhTqI!M-aUNnyOGn2wNenQXgjUEg,mtAyyYhb,Battle Models - Enemies.7z
iros://MegaSharedFolder/#F!awJUhTqI!M-aUNnyOGn2wNenQXgjUEg,fhohXYxb,Field Models - Characters, Enemies, and Objects.7z
iros://MegaSharedFolder/#F!awJUhTqI!M-aUNnyOGn2wNenQXgjUEg,epABxZCL,Menu - Backgrounds and Avatars.7z
iros://MegaSharedFolder/#F!awJUhTqI!M-aUNnyOGn2wNenQXgjUEg,C9hDiD6Q,Minigames - Chocobo Race.7z
iros://MegaSharedFolder/#F!awJUhTqI!M-aUNnyOGn2wNenQXgjUEg,jgJDkDST,Minigames - Wonder Square.7z
iros://MegaSharedFolder/#F!awJUhTqI!M-aUNnyOGn2wNenQXgjUEg,n5YlWRib,Menu Overhaul.7z
iros://MegaSharedFolder/#F!awJUhTqI!M-aUNnyOGn2wNenQXgjUEg,q0pmgSbC,Mods
iros://MegaSharedFolder/#F!awJUhTqI!M-aUNnyOGn2wNenQXgjUEg,joIByBDD,Gameplay - Difficulty and Story.7z
iros://MegaSharedFolder/#F!awJUhTqI!M-aUNnyOGn2wNenQXgjUEg,ykAQmRzJ,Animations.7z
iros://MegaSharedFolder/#F!awJUhTqI!M-aUNnyOGn2wNenQXgjUEg,35piQAbK,Minigames - Fort Condor.7z
iros://MegaSharedFolder/#F!awJUhTqI!M-aUNnyOGn2wNenQXgjUEg,Dp4XyITQ,World Models - Characters, Enemies, and Vehicles.7z

Of course if that still doesn't work for you then we are again looking at Mega links not working on your computer in 7H for some reason...  ???

It still gives that message now with v.138. My catalog link looks like this: iros://MegaSharedFolder/#!OlRV1D7D!P9fV5-bPC7mD70s54sfAbHmxne9KQb2BlXCvghGLDGw
It's the ID from the file link, not the folder link that the file is in. Common sense tells me it needs the ID from the file link, despite it being a little confusing listed as MegaSharedFolder.

I am afraid common sense is wrong in this case: it really should be the shared folder ID! (then the file ID, then the file name, separated by commas) - see the links I have pasted above for some example.

File ID would make more sense, but, the problem is that the Mega SDK does not seem to allow anonymous access to shared files (even though the website does!) but it works fine for shared folders. (It has been a while, so I guess that might have changed, but that was the reason it was set up like that originally.)[/code]

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: 2014-09-27 13:59:04 »
It works for me. Remember you don't need the 'https:/...' part, just the folder ID beginning with !#F. If I put in:

#F!awJUhTqI!M-aUNnyOGn2wNenQXgjUEg

then I get the results:

Of course if that still doesn't work for you then we are again looking at Mega links not working on your computer in 7H for some reason...  ???

Yep, I plugged in the same folder ID you have and nothing appears in the box. Here is my applog:

7thHeaven started: 1.38
MegaIros died: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'mega.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
   at Iros.Mega.MegaIros.IrosInit(IntPtr callbacks, String email, String pass)
   at Iros.Mega.MegaIros.ThreadSpin(Object o) in c:\Iros\IrosMega\MegaIros.cs:line 540
MegaIros died: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'mega.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
   at Iros.Mega.MegaIros.IrosInit(IntPtr callbacks, String email, String pass)
   at Iros.Mega.MegaIros.ThreadSpin(Object o) in c:\Iros\IrosMega\MegaIros.cs:line 540
Mega:Auto update check: found 0 nodes

The mega.dll is in the 7th Heaven folder :|

I am afraid common sense is wrong in this case: it really should be the shared folder ID! (then the file ID, then the file name, separated by commas) - see the links I have pasted above for some example.

File ID would make more sense, but, the problem is that the Mega SDK does not seem to allow anonymous access to shared files (even though the website does!) but it works fine for shared folders. (It has been a while, so I guess that might have changed, but that was the reason it was set up like that originally.)[/code]

Alrighty, that makes sense. I tried that format and it does attempt to download now, but it just sits on Calculating... and never proceeds to download. I noticed the file ID for your Mega Links Generator are different from what I pull up in my MEGA account. For example, here is what I get when I copy the link for Gameplay - Difficulty and Story.7z

https://mega.co.nz/#!7phknAwC!aCK6gIQgPtvB7X1EP0RzKflYPXZYq4SEsClRKoTRuMI

The one you have listed...

iros://MegaSharedFolder/#F!awJUhTqI!M-aUNnyOGn2wNenQXgjUEg,joIByBDD,Gameplay - Difficulty and Story.7z

They don't match. Am I looking at this correctly?

Iros

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: 2014-09-27 20:04:21 »
Yep, I plugged in the same folder ID you have and nothing appears in the box. Here is my applog:

Hm, I have an idea why it is not working - PM sent.

Alrighty, that makes sense. I tried that format and it does attempt to download now, but it just sits on Calculating... and never proceeds to download. I noticed the file ID for your Mega Links Generator are different from what I pull up in my MEGA account. For example, here is what I get when I copy the link for Gameplay - Difficulty and Story.7z

https://mega.co.nz/#!7phknAwC!aCK6gIQgPtvB7X1EP0RzKflYPXZYq4SEsClRKoTRuMI

The one you have listed...

They don't match. Am I looking at this correctly?

Hmm, good catch. I guess I am formatting the file ID different to the Mega website. However, since the only thing you can do with these links is use them in 7H - and I think it does work fine to download the file! - that isn't a big problem, just a bit annoying that it means you can't get the link by looking at the Mega website, you would certainly need to use the link generator in 7H.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: 2014-09-27 23:58:27 »
Excellent, thank you! Mega Link Generator and MEGA downloads are now working. The ID thing is fine now that I know how it's functioning.

I am still not producing anything with the Generate button for the Mod File tab, and I don't see anything reported in the applog for it. I can generate information from v1.37 and earlier. Any ideas on that?
« Last Edit: 2014-09-28 00:00:39 by EQ2Alyza »

Iros

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: 2014-09-28 20:01:26 »
I am still not producing anything with the Generate button for the Mod File tab, and I don't see anything reported in the applog for it. I can generate information from v1.37 and earlier. Any ideas on that?

Ah yes, that broke when I added the Mega link tool. Nothing was (meant!) to change for that in v1.38 so the data 1.37 produces will be fine of course, next version will fix it.

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: 2014-09-28 21:57:20 »
Glad to see you are back working on this iros.  I love your mod manager/generator it really eases the use and install considerable. Some quick questions.  Does this have support for windows 8 users?  Also I was told you added support for the Kernel and scene bins.  Since the search function is incurring high traffic lately could you please pm me that info so it doesn't get a repeat in here?

Iros

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: 2014-09-29 17:20:49 »
Some quick questions.  Does this have support for windows 8 users? 
Yes,

Also I was told you added support for the Kernel and scene bins.  Since the search function is incurring high traffic lately could you please pm me that info so it doesn't get a repeat in here?

It's not that complex! You just need to put the bin files inside a "battle" folder within your mod (for scene.bin) or a "kernel" folder (for the kernel bins).

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: 2014-10-01 07:08:07 »
Sweet thanks for responding so quickly.  Hm maybe it has something to do with how the system is.  It seems like no changes take effect unless I force feed them.

Iros

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: 2014-10-02 18:49:45 »
If you link us to a download I expect someone will be able to figure out why the mod isn't working.

New version v1.39: https://mega.co.nz/#!XZVU3DaL!N9ISIs0zbMsNzegjorCCDR29nWr7TQXAqrBLXe96aZg

-Fix: Mega downloads not working on some computers
-Fix: Mod generator was broken in 1.38
-New feature: Catalogs can specify mirrors/multiple download links for a mod. 7H will try each download link so if one link fails to download it will try the next link instead.

To specify many links for a mod, you just need to add more <Link> tags inside the <LatestVersion> section of your mod details. 7H tries the links in the order they appear in the file so whichever link you put first is the one that will get used if possible.
« Last Edit: 2014-10-02 18:51:55 by Iros »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
Re: [FF7PC] Mod manager - 7thHeaven (v1.39)
« Reply #611 on: 2014-10-05 18:45:58 »
Great work. It auto-updated this time :)

Very nice feature with the mirror links. That should all or nearly eliminate any issues with download limits.

Could patches get mirror links as well?

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #612 on: 2014-10-05 22:22:02 »
I hate to sound moronic, But nothing i do seems to get the catalog functioning.. i am using this subscription: #F!awJUhTqI!M-aUNnyOGn2wNenQXgjUEg

Is this the wrong one? or am i just inept? haha

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: 2014-10-06 02:59:20 »
Ineptly wrong, but no one's counting ;)

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=15520.0

Check STEP 3 to find the subscription link. You'll see the Catalog tab updated after you click Workshop -> Check subscriptions now.

@Iros

The progress blue bar for Google downloads doesn't show anymore.

I'm having issues with a particular download: Miscellaneous - CHaOS (Character Overhaul Seven)
The MEGA download is set first, but errors out every time and then moves to the Google download.

## MISCELLANEOUS - CHaOS (CHARACTER OVERHAUL SEVEN)
    <Mod>
      <ID>a78ad0d0-0152-4ce4-9d5c-32f529556a18</ID>
      <Author>Kaldarasha</Author>
      <Link>http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=13960.0</Link>
      <LatestVersion>
        <Link>iros://MegaSharedFolder/#F!awJUhTqI!M-aUNnyOGn2wNenQXgjUEg,L94UBTYZ,Miscellaneous - CHaOS (Character Overhaul Seven).7z</Link>
        <Link>iros://GDrive/0B-Q_AObuWRSXaXJSeUxpNVJjSlk</Link>
        <ExtractSubFolder></ExtractSubFolder>
        <ExtractInto></ExtractInto>
        <Version>1.654</Version>
        <ReleaseDate>2014-10-06T00:00:00</ReleaseDate>
        <CompatibleGameVersions>All</CompatibleGameVersions>
        <PreviewImage>http://i.imgur.com/YBWtglK.png</PreviewImage>
        <ReleaseNotes />
        <DownloadSize>40960</DownloadSize>
      </LatestVersion>
      <MetaVersion>5</MetaVersion>
      <Name>Miscellaneous - CHaOS (Character Overhaul Seven)</Name>
      <Description>A field models pack with dynamic weapon changes.</Description>
      <Tags>
        <string>miscellaneous</string>
        <string>field</string>
        <string>models</string>
      </Tags>
    </Mod>

MEGA Generator: #F!awJUhTqI!M-aUNnyOGn2wNenQXgjUEg
Subscription: iros://Url/http$pastebin.com/raw.php?i=yhR721Kh

App.log doesn't appear to show anything helpful.

Downloading C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\FINAL FANTASY VII\mods\7th Heaven\temp\a78ad0d0-0152-4ce4-9d5c-32f529556a18_Miscellaneous___CHaOS__Character_Overhaul_Seven__1.654.iro - switching to backup url iros://GDrive/0B-Q_AObuWRSXaXJSeUxpNVJjSlk

I'm not really sure if this is related to 7H, but every other mod that calls for a MEGA download first works. This is the only one that is producing an error in the 7H right-side window and skipping to the Google download afterwards.
« Last Edit: 2014-10-06 17:16:55 by EQ2Alyza »

Brokenxwing

• View Profile
« Reply #614 on: 2014-10-11 07:57:11 »
Hi there, I just got an error after installing a few mods, and this is the error code. I can't understand it so can someone help me?  What is the issue here?

_7thWrapperLib.IrosArcException: Signature mismatch
   at _7thWrapperLib.IrosArc.ArcHeader.Open(Stream s) in c:\Iros\7thWrapperLib\IrosArc.cs:line 84
   at _7thWrapperLib.IrosArc..ctor(String filename, Boolean patchable) in c:\Iros\7thWrapperLib\IrosArc.cs:line 302
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.fImportMod.ImportMod(String source, String name, Boolean iroMode, Boolean noCopy) in c:\Iros\7thWorkshop\fImportMod.cs:line 80
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.fLibrary.fLibrary_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Iros\7thWorkshop\fLibrary.cs:line 151
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
« Last Edit: 2014-10-11 18:37:35 by Covarr »

Brokenxwing

• View Profile
« Reply #615 on: 2014-10-11 11:25:06 »
New error code that I'm getting now. This crashes when I try to activate my mods. I'm not sure if my file systems are right as I found it hard to follow the tutorial.  I took a screenshot of my desktop so I can show my file system to see if I did something wrong. But I'm not sure how to upload an image to my post.

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\FINAL FANTASY VII\mods\7thHeaven_1.39\95c92c3e-fa0e-47c5-9625-0f508c4317a8_Animations_1.0.iro'.
File name: 'C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\FINAL FANTASY VII\mods\7thHeaven_1.39\95c92c3e-fa0e-47c5-9625-0f508c4317a8_Animations_1.0.iro'
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
   at _7thWrapperLib.IrosArc..ctor(String filename, Boolean patchable) in c:\Iros\7thWrapperLib\IrosArc.cs:line 300
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.fLibrary.CheckAllowedActivate(Guid modID) in c:\Iros\7thWorkshop\fLibrary.cs:line 501
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.fLibrary.ToggleActivateMod(Guid modID) in c:\Iros\7thWorkshop\fLibrary.cs:line 529
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.fLibrary.bActivateAll_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Iros\7thWorkshop\fLibrary.cs:line 793
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
« Last Edit: 2014-10-11 18:37:42 by Covarr »

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: 2014-10-13 15:50:06 »
Hi again,

Quick question, can the 7H tool read the variable used for Party Leader ([3][9])? Was the number of variables/conditions it can check extended from Game Moment and Field ID?

Iros

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: 2014-10-13 19:08:36 »
Hi again,

Quick question, can the 7H tool read the variable used for Party Leader ([3][9])? Was the number of variables/conditions it can check extended from Game Moment and Field ID?

That is not added yet, but I guess it should be possible. What would make it easier is if you can link to a savegame that is saved just before a party leader change - that way I can add it in then test that it actually works!

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: 2014-10-13 21:22:11 »
Righto, here's a folder: http://www.mediafire.com/download/t82kx8890gli6bu/save.7z

In Slot 5, there's a save point where Tifa is right outside Mideel. Going into the clinic prompts a scene in which Cid ends up as party leader; it's the fastest party leader swap (where there's access to the world map, etc.) that I can think of in the default game.

However, if the NT Mod is installed, then Slot 9 is the fastest because there's multiple save files in Wall Market with all three party leaders (I was using it for testing). Hope it helps.

Iros

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: 2014-10-18 14:20:01 »
New version v1.40: https://mega.co.nz/#!jAlGTZBS!eVMFZSLG1DbmhjTjDQsF1vE-OqyNOHf6P-lIPgXa2EA

-Fix update check sometimes crashing
-Allow multiple patch links in mod
-Add PartyLeader variable (needs testing)

@Sega Chief: There is a PartyLeader variable in the .var file now, please try it and see if it works? The values it can be set to should match the character numbers in the save files - http://wiki.qhimm.com/view/FF7/Savemap#The_Savemap

@EQ2Alyza: If you specify multiple <Patch> tags with the same VerFrom and VerTo, but different links, this should work on the new version to let you mirror the patches, please try that.

Fennas

• View Profile
Re: [FF7PC] Mod manager - 7thHeaven (v1.40)
« Reply #620 on: 2014-11-13 22:09:52 »
Hi there, i have a fresh install of the Game at C:\Games\FF7 and ran the GameConverter but now i get an error when opening the 7thHeaven.exe

System.ArgumentNullException: Der Wert darf nicht NULL sein.
Parametername: path1
   bei System.IO.Path.Combine(String path1, String path2)
   bei Iros._7th.Workshop.Settings.<VerifySettings>d__0.MoveNext() in c:\Iros\7thWorkshop\Settings.cs:Zeile 47.
   bei System.String.Join(String separator, IEnumerable`1 values)
   bei Iros._7th.Workshop.fLibrary.fLibrary_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Iros\7thWorkshop\fLibrary.cs:Zeile 120.
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Maybe i messed up something while clearing registry with CCleaner

Edit: Just found the tutorial from EQ2Alyza (thx :) ) and was able to fix it by deleting the AppData\Roaming\7thWorkshop folder

« Last Edit: 2014-11-13 22:35:52 by Fennas »

Luceid

• View Profile
« Reply #621 on: 2014-11-14 07:35:38 »
I've been away from FF VII for a while so don't kill me for this stupid question:
Is this the successor of Bootleg?

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: 2014-11-14 08:27:49 »
No. Bootleg is entirely different. 7th Heaven is easier to maintain and don't mess with your FF7 installment. So mods can be easier tested out. It has also a lot of other functions for moders, which make some things now possible.

JamesMask

• View Profile
« Reply #623 on: 2014-11-14 18:53:32 »
So, in the 7H mod, I've been looking at the Field Models, and I was wondering if it was somehow possible to get some of the Field models from the Bootleg .40 to come over to 7H (Sorry, but from what I've been able to find on the catalog, I really dislike some of the Field models on here, I know lots of hard work was put into them, but I just dislike them..)  I know in Bootleg, there was a mod in it to update all the visual for the game as in the Field sprites and what not, making them less polygon looking and what not...  If I'm doing something wrong please someone help me.
« Last Edit: 2014-11-14 20:12:25 by JamesMask »

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: 2014-11-14 23:59:27 »
Is this the successor of Bootleg?

Is not. I'm still actively developing Bootleg, independently from 7H.