Author Topic: Question about Yuffie warping  (Read 3262 times)

delpha

• View Profile
Question about Yuffie warping
« on: 2020-05-24 17:22:52 »
Hello guys,

I Yuffie warped from a save point after Aeris death back to a point prior to getting the temple key. I’m now past the north crater scene and I noticed that all the FMV’s reset to the first disc scenes. FMV's are playing in chronological order from the very first FMV on disc one.  Is there a way to fix the FMV to get them in the correct order? I love the idea of keeping aeris in the party for most of the remainder of the game but don’t want to sacrifice seeing the FMV’s.

Thanks for the input.

delpha

• View Profile
Re: Question about Yuffie warping
« Reply #1 on: 2020-05-25 16:36:22 »
Hello guys,

I Yuffie warped from a save point after Aeris death back to a point prior to getting the temple key. I’m now past the north crater scene and I noticed that all the FMV’s reset to the first disc scenes. FMV's are playing in chronological order from the very first FMV on disc one.  Is there a way to fix the FMV to get them in the correct order? I love the idea of clicker test keeping aeris in the party for most of the remainder of the game but don’t want to sacrifice seeing the FMV’s.

Thanks for the input.

I watch video on youtube and finally my problem resolved.

johnson113

• View Profile
    • click speed test
« Reply #2 on: 2021-10-12 01:51:55 »
Hello guys,

I Yuffie warped from a save point after Aeris death back to a point prior to getting the temple key. I’m now past the north crater scene and I noticed that all the FMV’s reset to the first disc scenes. FMV's are playing in chronological order from the very first FMV on disc one.  Is there a way to fix the FMV to get them in the correct order? I love the idea of click speed test in the party for most of the remainder of the game but don’t want to sacrifice seeing the FMV’s. click speed test

Thanks for the input.
I am facing same problem. you said your problem is solved by watching youtube video. can you share youtube video link?
« Last Edit: 2021-10-13 20:29:45 by johnson113 »

johnson113

• View Profile
    • click speed test
« Reply #3 on: 2021-10-13 20:28:08 »
kindly share youtube video link i am waiting for your response. please help me in this regard