Author Topic: DoS attack  (Read 39646 times)

Darkdevil

• View Profile
    • Http://darkdevil177.5u.com
DoS attack
« Reply #50 on: 2004-06-16 11:54:59 »
Quote from: Golbez
to quote you Cadd, it actually involves my ex-fiancee giving me a beating, and now I cannot have kids... and she is denying it all...  so yes.  I could be having surgery in 2 weeks if all the drugs im on dont do anything for me...

One word

Hella painfull.

Jedimark

• View Profile
DoS attack
« Reply #51 on: 2004-06-16 13:10:38 »
Quote from: Golbez
to quote you Cadd, it actually involves my ex-fiancee giving me a beating, and now I cannot have kids... and she is denying it all...  so yes.  I could be having surgery in 2 weeks if all the drugs im on dont do anything for me...

What did you do to deserve that?

Alhexx

• View Profile
    • http://www.alhexx.com
DoS attack
« Reply #52 on: 2004-06-16 13:33:15 »
Oh man, it looks like I really missed something here... ;)

- Alhexx

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
DoS attack
« Reply #53 on: 2004-06-16 14:42:35 »
Quote from: Jari Huttunen
Quote from: Caddberry
I will say though that your flowers were a nice gesture.

If you consider an attempt to buy indulgence as a nice gesture... :roll:

There was a lot of sarcasm implied in my statement.. I apologize if it didnt carry over.  :wink:

Quote from: Messiah99
Quote from: Jari Huttunen
Quote from: Messiah99
but let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Does that mean that I don't have to obey laws, because there's no police in the whole world who's decent enough to arrest me? :P Ie. biblical references have somewhat limited use in real world.

My apologies, I think that was misunderstood, what I mean to say is that its not up to we the average people to make that judgement. But when a person is in a position specifically for the purpose of making those decisions (be they admin or mod online or an officer or goverment worker in the real world) it is their place to do so, which also comes with the fact that they should be treated more harshly if they are the ones at fault, because its their responsibility to see that others dont. All I mean is that its up to Qhimm and whomever he trusts to be a mod or admin to make these calls.

Uh.. I'm not a god.. I'm not a judge.. Most of the people of the internet arent.. (But i swear i have met god in a few chatrooms)

The without sin statement about casting stones can be used anywhere..

There are just so many flaws with it I'm having a hard time picking one out.. That and its 9.30 am I'm tired.. And just really dont care anymore..

I think weve all lost our temper at one time or another. No, it doesnt make it right, but on the other hand, he was banned for this one thing, and Qhimm made the decision to reduce that ban to a warning, and I dont see that as innappropriate.

I was just asking because of what people said earlier i was confused when he came back.. I dont see unbanning him as being innappropriate, but I dont remember saying that I did.. and as jari pointed out .. Its not a democracy

@Golbez - If she tries to give you flowers to get back with her dont take them.

Really, I'm sorry that happened to you..

@ Alhexx - Yeah.. Qhimm.com springer style..

Rubicant?

• View Profile
DoS attack
« Reply #54 on: 2004-06-16 18:52:02 »
Well what happened is this:
She used me the whole time.  She was cheating on me, and her life is a lie.  No one knows who she really is.  She is like a character in Alias.  Nobody has a clue to who she really is, and I found out.  So she decided to "punish?" me for that.  Apparentely she cheats on every bf she every had or will have.  So once again, sorry I took my wrath, anger, somberness, and idiocy out on all of you guys.

@ Cadd -   :wink: If she gives me flowers.. I will take them, eat the pretty part, and then spit them in her face.  I am already very close to suing her for all my medical bills.

Darkdevil

• View Profile
    • Http://darkdevil177.5u.com
DoS attack
« Reply #55 on: 2004-06-16 20:12:10 »
Damn man..and I though *I* was weird eating the flavoured rizzlas....

nando42zro

• View Profile
    • http://www.poosmoke.com
DoS attack
« Reply #56 on: 2005-02-08 02:09:30 »
thats some drama, i skimmed a lot but i know drama when i see it, golbez did she fuck with your nuts? if i couldnt have no kids because of some broad, fuck suing slap that bitch like the hoe she is.

DarkestDream

• View Profile
DoS attack
« Reply #57 on: 2005-02-08 03:40:21 »
Quote from: nando42zro
thats some drama, i skimmed a lot but i know drama when i see it, golbez did she f*** with your nuts? if i couldnt have no kids because of some broad, f*** suing slap that b*tch like the hoe she is.

uhh you revivied a 7 months old thread.................

and you got a one warning........

CORRECTION: you got banned..............

RPGillespie

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/rpgillespie6
DoS attack
« Reply #58 on: 2005-04-30 04:00:22 »
If you want to talk to some "experts" on "payback", goto forums.hackthissite.org.