Author Topic: Logic Games - Win a Trip to Space  (Read 3329 times)

oglsmm

• View Profile
Logic Games - Win a Trip to Space
« on: 2007-01-09 19:42:59 »
Some of these are crazy hard...

I saw this site on the news.

Good Luck!

http://www.vanishingpointgame.com/

If you decide to sign up feel free to use my email as referal: oglsmmATgmailDOTcom.  :-D
« Last Edit: 2007-01-09 19:49:51 by oglsmm »

Jari

Re: Logic Games - Win a Trip to Space
« Reply #1 on: 2007-01-09 20:07:03 »
Very nice viral marketing. :-)

Fishing for referral points = very bad, though. :-(

EDIT: Also, if the puzzles are such that their solutions are possible to post in a forum, I would advice you against posting them. Make no mistake, person fishing for referral points and known for cybersquatting will have no qualms using solutions provided by you.

I'm surprised to see you trying to win stuff from MS, considering that you almost ended in a court with them. Apparently this has not made their stuff any less desirable. :P
« Last Edit: 2007-01-09 20:14:18 by Jari »

oglsmm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007-01-09 23:40:04 »
Very nice viral marketing. :-)

Fishing for referral points = very bad, though. :-(

EDIT: Also, if the puzzles are such that their solutions are possible to post in a forum, I would advice you against posting them. Make no mistake, person fishing for referral points and known for cybersquatting will have no qualms using solutions provided by you.

I'm surprised to see you trying to win stuff from MS, considering that you almost ended in a court with them. Apparently this has not made their stuff any less desirable. :P

Ah Jari.... the man/women who threw a temper tantrum to have all their posts removed from a forum... strange that you still come here.. Jari, Sad Jari, Monkey on my Back Jari, or whatever else your name is here or elsewhere.

Let's address a couple of things here. 1) Cybersquatting - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybersquatting

I had a website name that wasn't a trademark, I never tried to market in any way, I never tried to profit from it in any way (with the exception of Adsense, but I would hardly call earning less then the hosting fee profit), I never tried to produce anything that in anyway connected it with Microsoft. If you'd like to verify this I can give you MS's Lawyers numbers, as this is all agreed to by them. So how about you shut the hell up on it. Since if both myself and MS agree to that and in fact it's true it hardly matters what some disgruntled guy who like to argue on the internet thinks.

I actually didn't know who was running the contest as when I posted it I had hardly explored the site, let alone "won" any challenges. As for fishing for referrals, it also full permits that, and guess what you're also free to not do it. I said feel free, I thought it was implied that you could also feel free not to. At least here in Canada we have the freedom to "not do something" even when it's not explicitly spelled out. Maybe where you live it's different... wait do I hear the Gestapo knocking on your door?

Why on earth would I care who I could win something from. Gee Microsoft I had a disagreement with you a while back, I can't possibly accept this free trip on a sub-orbital plane. How about you just give it that retarded guy on Qhimm's forums.

As for forum solutions, well from the few I have tried and from the one I have beat I don't think many of them could be posted, but yes I'm sure most people would use the solutions that are posted. Notice I didn't ask for any, nor did I even imply people should post them. But wait.... how did you come up with that since I didn't implicitly say it? Didn't we establish you aren't allowed to think for yourself regarding the referral thing? How come you start now?

As for the viral marketing... I had to look up on wikipedia what that was - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viral_marketing
Well Call it what you will. I found it to have challenging puzzles and you can win, but by all means ignore the link if you want to. It's not any skin off my back.

For crying out loud, I forgot how immature and petty you were Jari. I stumbled across this site again just the other day and already I remember why I left... you. Did you get picked on as a kid? Do you still? Here's an idea get off the freaking computer, have a shower and put some nice clothes on. Then go out and try to have "fun" interacting with real people in real life.

ChaosControl

• ยค
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007-01-10 07:31:57 »
Here we go again  :-)