Author Topic: Al-Bhed Language  (Read 16265 times)

oglsmm

• View Profile
Al-Bhed Language
« on: 2003-08-12 23:30:14 »
E vuiht drec naymmo hayd ceda dryd femm luhjand Ahkmecr du Ym-Prat yht Jela-Jancy. Caasc mega y mud uv fung druikr vun cusadrehk imdesydamo bnaddo icamacc.

Check it out at: http://www.pixelscapes.com/twoflower/albhed.html

For instance what I said was:

I found this really neat site that will convert English to Al-Bhed and Vice-Versa. Seems like a lot of work though for something ultimately pretty useless.

It even gives the proper pronunciation too.

oglsmm

eerrrr

• View Profile
Al-Bhed Language
« Reply #1 on: 2003-08-13 09:58:00 »
Wow, my name is Jelgnis Mue.

Rammu, so dnilg pnuga tufh, syo E ica ouin bruha?
Landyehmo.

Thank you for the interesting find ukmcss.

Rubicant

• View Profile
Al-Bhed Language
« Reply #2 on: 2003-08-14 07:17:11 »
SPOILERS AHEAD[/b]

Remember in FFX when you show up at the Al Bhed home and they have that voice recording playing over and over? It sounds like:

"I'm annoying, huh? I'm annoying, huh?"
or
"An annoying c*nt...an annoying c*nt"

What's the translation for THAT?! Listen to it here if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Galadyn

• View Profile
Al-Bhed Language
« Reply #3 on: 2003-08-15 01:20:29 »
LOL Rubicant... I honestly never noticed what that sounded like (I'm annoying, huh?) the ENTIRE time I had to listen to it!  Bwahaha   :D

Anonymous

Al-Bhed Language
« Reply #4 on: 2003-08-15 02:31:49 »
Mofokubik

• View Profile
Al-Bhed Language
« Reply #5 on: 2003-08-15 07:02:01 »
Quote from: Rubicant
SPOILERS AHEAD[/b]

Remember in FFX when you show up at the Al Bhed home and they have that voice recording playing over and over? It sounds like:

"I'm annoying, huh? I'm annoying, huh?"
or
"An annoying c*nt...an annoying c*nt"

What's the translation for THAT?! Listen to it here if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Glad I was listening to music during that part. But its more funny than it is annoying, yes it does sound like "An annoying c*nt" and thats what makes it funny. :lol:

eerrrr

• View Profile
Al-Bhed Language
« Reply #6 on: 2003-08-15 09:57:02 »
Hey I remember that, never thought of it as saying that though. Thing is though, it's not so much of a "huh" or "c*nt", it's more of a... uh! Like, he's putting effort into it, uh! Like he's having sex, uh! Or maybe he got shot when he made the announcement, and fell on some button that made it repeat, uh!

Wow, I just listened to it again, and it's sounds more like:
"Uh!... She's annoying, uh!... I'm annoying, uh!"
The first and second time change a little. Interesting.

Rubicant

• View Profile
Al-Bhed Language
« Reply #7 on: 2003-08-15 23:25:49 »
It probably doesn't sound as good as it should considering it's an mp3. Try cutting it down in a sound editor, and it should sound almost like it's looping. Back when I was playing that part of the game, I couldn't help but say it along with the guy.

"...an annoying c*nt....an annoying c*nt..."

Even during the cutscenes.

oglsmm

• View Profile
i member that
« Reply #8 on: 2003-08-16 00:37:55 »
I remember that and I hated it when I was playing through there....... I had to mute the tv. That had to be the most annoying track in any video game ever!

oglsmm

Threesixty

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/threesixtyci/
Al-Bhed Language
« Reply #9 on: 2003-08-16 05:49:18 »
No it wasn't....the most annoying part of FFX was the laugh sequence. I cringe everytime that part comes up......

Rubicant

• View Profile
Al-Bhed Language
« Reply #10 on: 2003-08-16 07:19:47 »
Dead on, Threesixty. That was disgusting to see. I got pretty pissed off seeing their mouths being open the entire time, and their flimsy bodies flopping around like marionette puppets. The laughing seemed all chopped up, too.

"Huh haw haw haw huh uh huh... huh hah....haw....uh"

Honestly, what were they thinking when they pulled that? Well, I think I know. "Hell, this game is a joke anyways. Why don't we put in this horrible laughing scene just for kicks?! Ho ha!"

I mean...wtf. In REAL LIFE do you EVER laugh when you're going through tough shit? No way, bitches! Maybe if...

Kimahri slipped on one of those annoying goo bosses, started rolling, fell down 10 flights of stairs, and at the bottom he spontaneously combusted because the stairs were drenched in gasoline (no shit, right?), and after getting up, one of the crusaders rode a flaming chocobo into the building and one of the sparks hits kimahri. So, kimahri is a fuzzball of immolation, dancing about, screaming. Yuna cries out "Auron, do something!", so he does. He pops off the cap of his canteen, and sprays the liquid on kimahri. Suddenly, kimahri's flames grow larger. Apparently Auron had some sort of alcoholic drink in his canteen. Kimahri finally decides to stop, drop, and roll, and manages to put out the flames. After rolling the flames out, kimahri stands up triumphantly. Suddenly, everyone begins laughing. The now bald ronso looks puzzled, and looks at his reflection in the water well which was right next to him during the entire burning event. And the laughter goes on. Suddenly, Sin appears and everyone dies. Look who's laughing now, biatches!!

Terrible scene, that laughing scene.

Threesixty

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/threesixtyci/
Al-Bhed Language
« Reply #11 on: 2003-08-17 03:43:26 »
Well....I liked FFX, overall. It's just that one part that I didn't like. And not because of the content...but more because of the voice acting for that scene. It's too familar to the most annoying noise of, "Dumb and Dumber"

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
Re: Al-Bhed Language
« Reply #12 on: 2003-08-17 20:23:08 »

Mofokubik

• View Profile
Al-Bhed Language
« Reply #13 on: 2003-08-17 21:23:08 »
You need a "1337" translator? Thats pathetic...

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
Al-Bhed Language
« Reply #14 on: 2003-08-17 21:40:26 »
Heh. Not really, but that l33t translator still pwns the Al-Bhed translator.

Mofokubik

• View Profile
Al-Bhed Language
« Reply #15 on: 2003-08-17 22:06:09 »
Yeah, I have that link to the leet speak generator in my bookmarks... Its funny as hell. But what if someone has to translate from leet speak to normal?

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
Al-Bhed Language
« Reply #16 on: 2003-08-17 23:33:18 »
Now not being able to translate l33t... now that is pathetic :P

Mofokubik

• View Profile
Al-Bhed Language
« Reply #17 on: 2003-08-18 00:16:48 »
Quote from: Sir Canealot
Now not being able to translate l33t... now that is pathetic :P

Thats the why I said it :lol:

(fixed the link) LMAO, @|\/|ED4 cb@y9 3|-| YM Pr@+.

eerrrr

• View Profile
Al-Bhed Language
« Reply #18 on: 2003-08-18 10:38:17 »
Check it out, Al Bhed l33t.

@r Dr3C EC 8NUb4N pU Dr3C!

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
Al-Bhed Language
« Reply #19 on: 2003-08-18 12:32:46 »
*dies in shock*

Man, eerrrr with the combination of M1g|-|t!!!1

oglsmm

• View Profile
uh-oh
« Reply #20 on: 2003-08-20 01:12:02 »
Now at the risk of being completely made fun of.... what is  l33t?

Maybe I'm just too damn old... but I have heard of it even if I don't know what it is..........

oglsmm

Please no immature flame responses......

Al-Bhed Language
« Reply #21 on: 2003-08-20 01:57:17 »

vegeta2005

Al-Bhed Language
« Reply #22 on: 2003-12-09 16:56:39 »
Um if you get all the al bhed book thingies and get to the end of the game!And start a new game.For every letter you find the al bhed say it in english!I know because I found them all!!!!

oglsmm

• View Profile
lol
« Reply #23 on: 2003-12-09 18:48:36 »
Thanks for the info, but I think most people knew that already.... also try not to dredge up subjects that haven't been posted to in ages....

oglsmm

Sleepy_G

• View Profile
Al-Bhed Language
« Reply #24 on: 2004-01-11 18:56:55 »
if any of you can be botherd translating
tuk "fuuv" ehdanacdehk luhlabd tuh'd i drehg ?