Author Topic: i got a problem with New Threat enemy encounters sometimes boss ones.  (Read 2180 times)

sirkos

• View Profile
everything seems to work but at the start of the game i always seem to run into a boss that belongs much later in the game, like first time i tried to play i ran into Tifas master boss fight and i got a game over, tried again the same thing happened, try again i ran into an air buster boss and game over. other normal encounters do work too.

i believe that the encounter list is not working correctly?

just to point out im not using a randomizer.

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
Should ask this in the New Threat thread, not 7th Heaven ;)

UpRisen

• Again... AVALANCHE is born again!
    • View Profile
This is a scene mismatch issue with the kernel. to fix this put the scene.bin and kernel.bin in your Data folder and run the tool proud clod to open the scene.bin. then just save the scene and it will ask to check the kernel, itll tell you that they are mismatched and correct the issue for you.

sirkos

• View Profile
This is a scene mismatch issue with the kernel. to fix this put the scene.bin and kernel.bin in your Data folder and run the tool proud clod to open the scene.bin. then just save the scene and it will ask to check the kernel, itll tell you that they are mismatched and correct the issue for you.

https://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=8481.0
is that what i need? because when i open that up it doesnt have an EXE or an App to run just files, how do i use the tool without some sorta program?

also isnt it the  scene and kernel inside of the New Threat and not the ones in the data folder that is the problem?
« Last Edit: 2020-01-28 21:09:58 by sirkos »