Author Topic: Final Fantasy Stop motion: Sephiroth The World's Enemy (Machinima)  (Read 4262 times)

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH4sHqDEjSg
i literally jaw-dropped when i watched this :D
really clever people

BloodShot

• View Profile
Holy shit... I would've payed to see that over AC.

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
same here :)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
DUDE, THAT WAS AWESOME.

only two mistakes i saw were that Sephy is a lefty, and that his hair color was.... weird...

other then that, it tops everything ever, seriousely, screw Advent, that was a hundred times better.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
epic props... stop motion is a big investment, timewise, and takes lots of skill and planning to pull off well. I think he could've improved some of the sword swinging pace, the frames were too end heavy, making them feel slower. Also nice to see Aeris in action.

Sapphire

• View Profile
I got really happy when watching this.

-Ric-

• View Profile
awesome lol

kinda lol'd at when he inserted "hack" materia into the sword

FeliX Leonhart

• View Profile
wow...

pdub2520

• Learning
    • View Profile
Surprisingly... That made me smile more than the day I divorced my wife. The hours and frustration going into making that video, really paid off. I loved every bit of it. At the same time, I couldn't help but imagine multiple FF characters duking it out in a Super Smash Bro.'s style game. That too made me smile. Thanks a truck load for sharing this with us!

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
No probz  ;) the smash bros style with everyone would be awesome i was kinda dissatisfied with the fight in AC probably kos it wasnt long enough