Author Topic: Icons  (Read 4355 times)

snow.9

Icons
« on: 2010-05-31 23:25:19 »
Hello, I ran across this board today and I was amazed by all of the 3D renders that are on here. I know nothing about doing the 3D stuff, but I know a little about Photoshop, so I went to work on one of the icons. I didn't exactly know the size and format you guys wanted, so I made it real big. Please let me know what you think and if this if useful for your project. I would love to do more work on icons etc.

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Icons
« Reply #1 on: 2010-05-31 23:26:18 »
Do these go beside the magic spell?

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #2 on: 2010-05-31 23:52:43 »
Hello, I ran across this board today and I was amazed by all of the 3D renders that are on here. I know nothing about doing the 3D stuff, but I know a little about Photoshop, so I went to work on one of the icons. I didn't exactly know the size and format you guys wanted, so I made it real big. Please let me know what you think and if this if useful for your project. I would love to do more work on icons etc.

Amazing, great job! As far as I know, these Icons are exactly what we need :D (Although, someone may have already re-done them, that was a while ago now. I don't think so, though)

pyrozen

• Team Avalanche Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-05-31 23:57:39 »
i do believe that these were finished a while ago, but with PNG injection its really easier for someone to recreate an even better replacement than was previously done. I like them.

lee

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-06-01 00:07:54 »
Good work, i had started to work on this but it never got totally done. If you want to redo the mini cloud on here it will be done.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

snow.9

« Reply #5 on: 2010-06-01 04:01:19 »
Oh well, it's good to see that so much progress has already been made. Maybe I'll give the mini Cloud a try, but I don't think I could get it to match the 3D rendered look of what you have already finished.

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-06-01 04:17:00 »
Good Job man you're really good with photoshop. :) Hope I was like you I'm still practicing.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010-06-01 04:57:41 »
Oh well, it's good to see that so much progress has already been made. Maybe I'll give the mini Cloud a try, but I don't think I could get it to match the 3D rendered look of what you have already finished.

I think mini cloud would be well suited to be more toony.