Author Topic: Final Fantasy 7 Remake Delayed Until April 10  (Read 3095 times)

Gensoul

• View Profile
Final Fantasy 7 Remake Delayed Until April 10
« on: 2020-01-14 19:57:24 »
Quote from: Yoshinori Kitase
We know that so many of you are looking forward to the release of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE and have been waiting patiently to experience what we have been working on. In order to ensure we deliver a game that is in-line with our vision, and the quality that our fans who have been waiting for deserve, we have decided to move the release date to April 10, 2020.

We are making this tough decision in order to give ourselves a few extra weeks to apply final polish to the game and to deliver you with the best possible experience. I, on behalf of the whole team, want to apologize to everyone, as I know this means waiting for the game just a little bit longer.

Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Well... damn!

On a positive note, I played the leaked demo and the game is so beautiful! I liked the storytelling and voice acting. I even enjoyed the action combat. It reminds me a bit of of Kingdom Hearts style, but less frantic.

PeterBruce

• View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy 7 Remake Delayed Until April 10
« Reply #1 on: 2020-01-15 12:12:11 »
They NAILED the Cloud Character... I love that he's arrogant and comes off as cocky... lol...
Just gonna make the later parts of this game that much more EPIC....  Cant wait to see for myself.

Fewtch

• All good things in time
    • View Profile
    • ArtStation
« Reply #2 on: 2020-01-15 12:23:33 »
It's not a game, though... not yet.  It's part of one.

Your response seems unrelated, were you replying to someone?

Gensoul

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2020-01-15 15:38:44 »
Yeah DLPB, I'm disappointed they are splitting the game up into multiple episodes. We'll see how much useless filler we end up with. I hope they don't waste time making extra DLC for each episode to milk it.

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2020-01-15 20:14:02 »
My biggest fear is that do not only copy the battle system of KH but also its flat story design.

Fewtch

• All good things in time
    • View Profile
    • ArtStation
« Reply #5 on: 2020-01-16 05:08:47 »
My biggest fear is that do not only copy the battle system of KH but also its flat story design.
Well, Tetsuya Nomura isnt writing it, the original writer is, so we should be safe  :roll: