Author Topic: (FIXED..somehow)Prob on Aalis Graphics Driver?  (Read 3209 times)

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile
(FIXED..somehow)Prob on Aalis Graphics Driver?
« on: 2009-08-08 11:54:45 »
Hi there! I've been playin the game for quite sometime..And I was wonderin if Aali's still wiling to fix the Battle Swirl gone missing prob. Because thats the only prob I'm gettin. Although I would like to try Saints Hi Res Patch but I choose Aalis coz it worked wonders for me.( All the Movies worked!..OMG! No crashes!)

i really do hope he can fix this or has already a fix for this so that I can have the complete gamin experience!...haaa....

EDIT:

Fixed it now...I just have to download the 2008 Visual C++ Redistributable and it worked...Haha ...talk about major breakdown there... and also followed the Intel gms chipset guide..BUt another problem showed...The textures in my battle models and Char models don't show..( e.g. My Tifa model is completely white..ghost that is..

Aeris looses her textures in her dress same with Red XIII..his body became "transparent red"..Cid Also became a "Yuri"....as a sheet of paper....

Can you help me somehow??....
« Last Edit: 2009-08-20 05:37:50 by Harruzame »

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile
Re: Prob on Aalis Graphics Driver?
« Reply #1 on: 2009-08-19 06:18:27 »
I guess nobody can answer this huh?...poor me.."mew mew"...sigh!

Curlyoxide

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009-08-19 23:51:10 »
You have a laptop right? did you check this to see if that would fix your problem sounds like a graphics card problem

Satoh

• Assuming this statement is correct, I'm alive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009-08-20 01:36:44 »
You could try asking Aali...about Aali's driver...