Author Topic: [PSX/PC] Battle editor - Proud Clod (1.5.0/FINAL)  (Read 366265 times)

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
Re: Official Proud Clod 1.5.0.α_4!
« Reply #500 on: 2013-04-12 13:41:06 »
Its really possible print debug window message?
The practical answer is "no."

Is possible show values (global var,local var, etc..) in window?
The actual answer is "no."

For example in IA Aeris have debug print:

Debug.Print: "LOVEPARA CHR:%d, %d->%d" ; Self.FormationNumber - 16; Unknown(2018); GlobalAddress

The opcode to print debug message is opcode A0 and Argument 03 "LOVEPARA CHR:%d, %d->%d" and A0 opcode in proudcloud is refuse, not possible?
Not possible.

Imagine that cloud kill boss, the others enemies died (these cant target, wait for the turn died, if he dies boss orders them die), but if you have previously be turn of allies (aeris and yuffie for example) they do so (for example if aeris prepare magic cure do), until "other enemies" end turn (for disabled and end battle), really dying boss "other enemies" also, but need wait their turn to die, but allies should not "try" turn (no enemy target), this being the problem.
If you're saying what I think you're saying, it doesn't work like that. Recently the death animations were discovered. The boss death animation causes all enemies to die like a boss if the actual boss dies (Sample:H0512 does this along with his "options"). The battle ends as soon as the boss enemy dies unless there's a link in their script to move to a new battle.

Anyone know OPCODE for cancel / suspend / end automatically turn allies?

Otherwise some solution to allow boss battle end when he dies without waiting turn of "others enemies" or allies to end battle?
There's no code that will remove a queued action. Once an action is queued it will be performed as long as that character is active (not dead, paralyzed, etc).
Like I said, this should happen normally. Do you have an example where it doesn't?

cloudiar

• View Profile
« Reply #501 on: 2013-04-12 17:16:42 »
If you're saying what I think you're saying, it does not work like that. Were Recently discovered the death animations. The boss death animation causes all enemies to die like a boss if the current boss dies (Sample: H0512 does this along with His "options"). The battle ends as soon as the boss enemy dies UNLESS there's a link in Their script to move to a new battle.

Thanks for answering!

Previously looking in Sample: H0512 (and Gi Natakk) but not luck, the enemies needs to wait end turn off (and finish battle).

In the image can see the battle, based in special event of my mod (yuffie stolen in Kalm), in this moment you have 5 players in character party, and I thought it might put the 5 characters in battle, although two are really enemies (Barret and Red, not target xD), if you kill Yuffie then Barret and Red cant attack and end of turn is "desactive" and declared victory (all, the real problem is mentioned earlier) if it interferes the "real" players before then enemies turn to run, although visually the combat is over, I try several solutions with no luck.

For off Barret / Red use the condition (based in the some code H0512):

(these in respective main)

{
0x00D Self.Flag: Unknown (00000001) <- 0
0x017 Self.Flag: Enabled? <- 0
0x021 Self.Flag: Unknown (00000004) <- 0
0x02B Self.Flag: MainScriptActive <- 0
0x035}

The condition for this is activated from death counter of "Yuffie", but same problem, if allies perform action before then make red and barret, although visually the battle be terminated, this case also if Yuffie escapes T.T

Coming soon post event and battle in youtube, but I think now you understand better.

In reference to that fight (and others) I have also another question, there is some value that allows attack "no animation"? Mean escape yuffie example, the animation is "empaler" (animation magic), not like, preferring only make animation model (Yuffie) without animation magic (to escape), ID attack animation is something not show anything?

Other example is my friend has battle with Turks and they go at the end, but besides animation to escape self needs to put magic animation (requires attack) to escape, you need to specify to not display animation or need any opcode to ignore? (In this battle same problem with turn of allies in moment death boss, need wait false allies to desactive and finish battle).

For finally, ask if this topic (and qhimm wiki), but information specific of opcodes not exist?

I search all over the internet but did not find any information do not have database with "opcodes" identified, documentation?

Sorry for the annoying, and thanks again.
« Last Edit: 2013-04-12 17:21:58 by cloudiar »

nfitc1

• View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #502 on: 2013-04-12 19:51:40 »
For finally, ask if this topic (and qhimm wiki), but information specific of opcodes not exist?

I search all over the internet but did not find any information do not have database with "opcodes" identified, documentation?

http://wiki.qhimm.com/view/FF7/Battle/Battle_Scenes/Battle_Script

Tonfa

• View Profile
« Reply #503 on: 2013-04-25 11:41:25 »
This came up during editing, I'll just paste some of the relevant e-mail.

"SO Proud Clod is completely fucked in terms of editing enemy steals/drops, it randomly puts values in incorrect places in the scene and does not set drop/steal flags properly. Also it flat out reads the values wrong, the "NOTHING 63" slots are actually "NOTHING 0" and are meant to be as such, using Hojo reads the correct values and I used it to fix everything."

So yeah, the enemy stat page has problems too.

nfitc1

• View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #504 on: 2013-04-25 13:21:26 »
This came up during editing, I'll just paste some of the relevant e-mail.

"SO Proud Clod is completely f*cked in terms of editing enemy steals/drops, it randomly puts values in incorrect places in the scene and does not set drop/steal flags properly. Also it flat out reads the values wrong, the "NOTHING 63" slots are actually "NOTHING 0" and are meant to be as such, using Hojo reads the correct values and I used it to fix everything."

So yeah, the enemy stat page has problems too.

Not surprised. I knew this, actually.

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: 2013-09-09 03:22:22 »
Awesome tool man can't wait to make my own enemy battles.  Also I am wondering will I be able to make boss battles with this?  Since i'm using the Sephiroth and Cloud swap could I do like they did in the hardcore mod and make Cloud fight able except not invincible?

meesbaker

• View Profile
« Reply #506 on: 2013-09-30 18:07:48 »
As you know Im on the PSX version (dunno if this makes a difference here at all) and I cant seem to edit attack names. You said paste attack serves as a base for a new attack but this attack cant have a name or didt I find the right button yet ?

EDIT: Got that music stuff working in Makou Reactor.
« Last Edit: 2013-09-30 22:45:23 by meesbaker »

vayneruel

• View Profile
« Reply #507 on: 2013-09-30 18:11:47 »
Proudclod not change the music of battle, so change this you use makou reactor, because the music is a field script not battle script.

meesbaker

• View Profile
« Reply #508 on: 2013-09-30 18:21:52 »
The thing Im really after is understanding the attacks. On the one hand if I edit an attack thats also in the Kernel (like thunder2) inside the kernel it ALSO changes the enemy attack although I was sure those were to seperate things. So what I assumed now is that ALL attacks are in the kernel and proudclod updates those attacks when I change them in Proudclod but that seemed neither correct as I was able to edit an attack animation in the SCENE file without touching Kernel.bin so how these two do actually work together is absolutely unlogical to me.

Im convinced that understanding this also enables me to edit the attack names lets wait for NFITC1 :)
« Last Edit: 2013-09-30 22:44:45 by meesbaker »

nfitc1

• View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #509 on: 2013-09-30 19:01:43 »
Proud Clod only edits the scene.bin with the tiny exception of checking the SLUT in the KERNEL.BIN.
I have said this before and I will likely continue to say it until this version of FF7 passes out of all knowledge or I die in which case others will say this:

KERNEL.BIN action entries ALWAYS trump scene.bin action entries if the action index is less than 256 (100h).

Indexes higher than 255 (FFh) are not stored in the KERNEL.BIN. There are a maximum of 32 uniquely indexed actions packaged in each scene. The index is slightly arbitrary, but gives a little insight into the developing tool that was used to create them (which PrCMDI is going to try to simulate). Calculating all this out, there can be as many as 8192 unique actions in the game (each of the 256 scenes having 32 different actions), but I seem to remember seeing somewhere that the actual limitation is somewhere around 1024. I can't find that now so maybe I was insane when I saw that.
Back to a curious part, this may not have been the original intent of the scenes' action data entries. If an enemy uses a KERNEL.BIN-based action, the data for that action will be in the scene. However, it will be ignored by the action retrieval method because its index is below 256. So these entries are worthless.

In any case, only one instance of any action index in each scene will be used. If you have two actions that are index 180h, the action index retrieval method will only return the first instance. However, you can duplicate any action using Proud Clod as long as you change the index of that action from the previous action's index. You can even copy "Bolt2", paste it into a scene, rename it "Thundara", give it a unique index (Search -> For Unused Indecies) and assign it properly to an enemy and it will behave every bit as much as Bolt2 in the KERNEL.BIN, but be used as the scene.bin entry.

PS - Two things: You're consistently spelling my name wrong ("NF" is the appropriate abbreviation) and "unlogical" isn't a word.

meesbaker

• View Profile
« Reply #510 on: 2013-09-30 19:41:17 »
To put it simple I was just not getting that I have to confirm renaming an attack using "Enter"  ::) . I just clicked the mouse somewhere else and wondered why PC won't actually store the new name I entered.
On the Kernel stuff I assumed something similar but could not quite imagine how the game was supposed to tell which attacks to override using data from Kernel.Bin as the attack indexes don't have to be equal. So to get this straight I can only edit entries whose attack index is ff or less got it.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: 2013-10-03 23:43:58 »
Hi NFITC1,

I'm doing the first proper beta test of a mod, but I've ran into the issue that Tonfa mentions a few posts ago. Basically the drop/steal rates are messed up on a few enemies like Cripshay, Aero combatant, Mighty Grunt, etc. (seems to be fine on others). I tried running the battle.scene through Hojo and saving it there but these enemies are still tossing up glitched items and crashes. This is an example of a standard drop pattern I'm using:

[Item Drop] 8
[Item Drop] 63
[Item Steal] 63
[Nothing: Steal flag ticked] 63

For most enemies, this works fine but the same set on certain enemies gives those glitched items. Do I have to manually set drop/steal rates through Hojo and then save it or is there maybe a specific issue with certain enemies and their drop/steal rates? Any info you have on this would be appreciated, trying to iron out all the bugs before release.

nfitc1

• View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #512 on: 2013-10-04 02:58:23 »
Do I have to manually set drop/steal rates through Hojo and then save it or is there maybe a specific issue with certain enemies and their drop/steal rates? Any info you have on this would be appreciated, trying to iron out all the bugs before release.

It does seem that the problem is universal for drop/steal rates in Proud Clod. I'm going to be releasing PrC's source soon (maybe even tomorrow) along with the final version of PrC hopefully with this issue resolved.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: 2013-10-04 10:45:03 »
I'm going to be releasing PrC's source soon (maybe even tomorrow) along with the final version of PrC hopefully with this issue resolved.

A new version of PrC would be like Christmas came early, thanks for working on this stuff for us.

nfitc1

• View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
Re: [REL 1.5.0/FINAL] Proud Clod
« Reply #514 on: 2013-10-04 14:30:01 »
Christmas come early? Perhaps not, but the final version that I'm going to release is out with the source. If there is a MAJOR problem with it I'll look into it. I anticipate there still being problems with the AI editing. Source is included now and mediafire is only host. GameFront changed its file storage policies and I'm not convinced it'll be a good place for them.

Only real change (that I remember) is the item drop/steal section should be fixed now.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: 2013-10-04 19:12:21 »
I'm still testing the latest version of the editor just now but there seems to be a major issue with changing formation data (camera, enemy position, etc.) Whenever you click 'done' when you're viewing/editing in the animation/formation tab menu, an error will pop up (included it here in case it helps:

Code: [Select]
************** Exception Text **************
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at ProudClod.Form1.new_formations(Byte section, Byte index, Byte position, Byte enemy)
   at ProudClod.Form3.SaveChanges(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5472 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
ProudClod
    Assembly Version: 1.5.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.5.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///D:/Download%20Directory/FF7%20Downloads/ProudClodFinal/ProudClod.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5467 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5468 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5467 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
Accessibility
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

Oddly, changes to the animation that an enemy will use for a move will persist, and so will the battle location used, but changing anything in the formation section such as camera or enemy ID won't. Sometimes though these numbers will persist but if you go in and out a few times then they go back to what they originally were (haven't been able to replicate it though).

There's a similar issue with setting the numbers for drop/steal rates (but these are working correctly in-game, I was testing them on Cripshay). If you click away after changing these numbers, all of them except the box that the typing cursor was in will revert back to their original values (and if the typing cursor isn't present in any box, then they all go back). This only seems to be the case for steal/drop values, the other stats can be changed without an issue. So you can only really change one steal/drop number at a time from the look of it (there was a similar issue on the Hojo editor but it was a little worse as it would sometimes 'bump' an item used in a lower/higher scene up into another enemy, for instance if the enemy in the middle slot was given a War Gong as a drop/steal then the enemy in the middle slot above that scene would also get War Gong if their corresponding item slot was empty).

That said, need to wait and see if other people have the same problems. Might just be my machine and installed programs/frameworks or something. Enjoy your Windwaker WiiU bundle!

JBedford128

• View Profile
« Reply #516 on: 2013-10-04 19:59:10 »
Are there no plans to support the Japanese versions? I loaded up the PS Japanese original's SCENE.BIN, and other than the obvious incorrect characters, many of the values are wrong.  Formation data seems correct, but enemy stats and ability stats don't. Also scenes with a trio of enemies with the same name display three different names.

very sorry

« Reply #517 on: 2014-01-30 18:05:13 »
Hey

everytime i want to try place demon gate on reactor 1 core

the game softlocks on me

take a look at screenshot please

and can you please tell what i did wrong

thanks

nfitc1

• View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #518 on: 2014-01-30 18:57:34 »
You're going to have to give a LOT more detail than that.

very sorry

« Reply #519 on: 2014-01-30 19:02:19 »
Hey

I copy and pasted demon gate from scene 161 to scene 81

to take guard scorpion out from that scene

and demon gate does not show up at all on scene 81

thanks

vayneruel

• View Profile
« Reply #520 on: 2014-01-30 20:28:53 »
You need write in the scene formation demons gate ID

very sorry

« Reply #521 on: 2014-01-30 22:51:12 »
Hey

everytime i try to click the done button on this prod clod program

when i am in the Assign animations & Formations part of this program

this error message shows up

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
   at ProudClod.Form1.new_formations(Byte section, Byte index, Byte
position, Byte enemy)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons
button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32
msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.6407 (Win8RTMGDR.050727-6400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
ProudClod
    Assembly Version: 1.5.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.5.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Owner/Desktop/New%20folder%20(3)/New%20folder/ProudClod.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.6387 (Win8RTM.050727-6300)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.6401 (Win8RTMGDR.050727-6400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.6402 (Win8RTMGDR.050727-6400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.6401 (Win8RTMGDR.050727-6400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.6387 (Win8RTM.050727-6300)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
Accessibility
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.6387 (Win8RTM.050727-6300)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

anyway to fix this problem

thanks

JBedford128

• View Profile
« Reply #522 on: 2014-02-05 21:22:18 »
Are there no plans to support the Japanese versions? I loaded up the PS Japanese original's SCENE.BIN, and other than the obvious incorrect characters, many of the values are wrong.  Formation data seems correct, but enemy stats and ability stats don't. Also scenes with a trio of enemies with the same name display three different names.
I looked into this. It seems the file format in the JORG (Japanese original) version was different. And the only difference I can see is... padding?

The original Japanese individual (256) scene files are 7248 bytes in size as opposed to the releases thereafter which are 7808 bytes.

For example, in the abilities portion of the format each ability has sixteen additional bytes (which always seem to be FF) in the post-JORG releases. Earlier in the format there are other places where sixteen bytes are added-- which I suspect to relate to enemies. And then there is more padding at the end of the file.

Here is a sample file. I hope I'm not breaking rules by posting this. This is one where the enemies and stats/abilities remain the same between releases.

scene120 (as Scene Reader extracts them, 119 if starting from 0 (like Proud Clod shows))
53 00 54 00 55 00 ff ff 1f 00 ff ff 02 00 ff ff
40 00 42 00 4b 00 5d 00 ed ff 00 0e 1f 00 ff ff
02 00 ff ff 41 00 47 00 48 00 53 00 fd ff 00 07
1f 00 ff ff 02 00 ff ff 41 00 47 00 48 00 53 00
ed ff 00 01 1f 00 ff ff 02 00 ff ff 40 00 42 00
4b 00 5d 00 fd ff 00 1a 53 1f 38 fa 67 17 00 00
c0 fe 2c 00 10 27 78 ec 70 17 00 00 90 01 2c 01
10 27 78 ec 70 17 00 00 90 01 2c 01 ff ff ff ff
ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff 7d 28 38 f5 68 0c 00 00
a0 ff ec fd 10 27 78 ec 70 17 00 00 90 01 2c 01
ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ae 28 38 f5 68 12 00 00
70 ff 2c ff 10 27 78 ec 70 17 00 00 90 01 2c 01
ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff 9b 26 38 ea 9c 0c 00 00
f0 01 cc fe 10 27 78 ec 70 17 00 00 90 01 2c 01
ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff 53 00 18 fc 00 00 f8 f8
01 00 00 00 ff ff ff ff 53 00 00 00 00 00 88 fa
01 00 00 00 ff ff ff ff 53 00 e8 03 00 00 c0 f9
01 00 00 00 ff ff ff ff 54 00 00 00 00 00 48 f4
02 00 00 00 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff 55 00 0c fe 00 00 88 fa
01 00 00 00 ff ff ff ff 55 00 b0 04 00 00 5c f9
01 00 00 00 ff ff ff ff 55 00 50 fb 00 00 48 f4
02 00 00 00 ff ff ff ff 55 00 f4 01 00 00 54 f2
ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff 55 00 c0 f9 00 00 5c f9
01 00 00 00 ff ff ff ff 55 00 d4 fe 00 00 88 fa
01 00 00 00 ff ff ff ff 54 00 18 fc 00 00 48 f4
02 00 00 00 ff ff ff ff 53 00 e8 03 00 00 3c f6
ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff 53 00 0c fe 00 00 5c f9
01 00 00 00 ff ff ff ff 53 00 f4 01 00 00 88 fa
01 00 00 00 ff ff ff ff 53 00 18 fc 00 00 74 f5
01 00 00 00 ff ff ff ff 53 00 00 00 00 00 54 f2
01 00 00 00 ff ff ff ff 53 00 e8 03 00 00 74 f5
01 00 00 00 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff 4e 8e 68 86 d0 ff ff ff
ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff 0f 24 02 05 1c 05 26 10
01 03 ff ff ff ff ff ff 04 02 ff ff ff ff ff ff
03 04 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
12 01 bd 01 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
ff ff 05 01 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
08 ff ff ff 01 00 ff ff ff ff ff ff 12 01 bd 01
ff ff ff ff 30 00 06 00 ff ff 10 ff 8c 00 00 00
38 00 00 00 41 00 00 00 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
6a d0 4e 26 86 12 98 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
12 3d 07 05 38 19 12 41 00 03 07 ff ff ff ff ff
06 05 02 ff ff ff ff ff 03 04 ff ff ff ff ff ff
ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff be 01 50 00 ff ff ff ff
ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff d8 00 ff ff ff ff
ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff 08 02 a0 ff 07 00 03 00
03 00 ff ff be 01 50 00 ff ff fe ff 7c 00 0a 00
07 00 10 ff 18 01 00 00 54 00 00 00 b4 00 00 00
ff f3 ff fd ff ff ff ff 4a 58 5e 78 9c 62 ff ff
ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff 0f 31 02 03 1a 26 02 02
00 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff 02 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
03 04 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
bf 01 c0 01 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
08 ff ff ff 01 00 ff ff ff ff ff ff bf 01 c0 01
ff ff ff ff 00 00 07 00 ff ff 10 ff be 00 00 00
41 00 00 00 71 00 00 00 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
64 30 00 ff 00 00 19 00 ff ff ff ff 03 ff 11 10
ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff 00 08 ff ff 64 ff 00 ff
02 00 ff ff 05 01 05 01 03 08 22 01 ff ff ff ff
ff ff ff ff 02 00 ff ff 64 0a 00 ff 00 00 60 01
ff ff ff ff 03 ff 11 10 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
00 08 ff ff 64 ff 00 ff 0a 00 ff ff 9d 00 9d 00
03 08 22 0e ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff 01 00 ff fd
64 24 00 ff 00 00 23 00 ff ff ff ff 03 ff 11 10
ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff 00 08 ff ff 4b ff 00 ff
00 00 ff ff 06 01 06 01 03 0d 11 16 ff ff ff ff
ff ff ff ff 04 00 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
12 01 bd 01 be 01 50 00 bf 01 c0 01 ff ff ff ff
4b 7f 63 4d ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
52 d0 8a 26 04 8c 58 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
62 82 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
fa 05 fa 06 fa 22 fa 23 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
35 fc 49 6a 5e 9c 4e ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
40 54 7e 58 29 d0 4e ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
06 00 46 00 92 00 ff ff 20 00 ff ff ff ff ff ff
ff ff ff ff ff ff 12 70 20 02 a0 20 82 90 81 60
02 34 52 70 19 00 60 20 61 12 01 92 72 1f 00 60
20 61 bd 01 92 73 ff ff 20 00 ff ff ff ff ff ff
ff ff ff ff ff ff 81 60 04 34 52 70 19 00 12 70
20 02 a0 20 82 90 60 20 61 be 01 92 72 2b 00 12
70 20 02 a0 20 03 60 41 80 84 82 90 60 20 60 50
92 73 ff ff 20 00 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
ff ff 12 70 20 02 a0 20 82 90 81 60 02 34 52 70
19 00 60 20 61 bf 01 92 72 1f 00 60 20 61 c0 01
92 73 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff

I wrote a personal program that converts the extracted JORG scene files into the post-JORG scene file format (although since I did it without understanding the file format and just added padding in places to get the files to match up it might not be perfect),

But I figured you would better understand the changes and it could be a good addition to the program if you wanted to release another version, even if it doesn't support Japanese characters.

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #523 on: 2014-03-05 12:43:05 »
Every time I try to change enemy placement / numbers in the animation/formation tab, it throws me an index out of bounds error and won't save my changes.
I have literally no idea what causes this as everything seems to be proper.
This /is/ using the 1.5 final version and I don't have this issue with the older 1.5 version (I tested)

at ProudClod.Form1.new_formations(Byte section, Byte index, Byte position, Byte enemy)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

nfitc1

• View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #524 on: 2014-03-05 14:35:10 »
Looks like sourceforge had an older version of the release binary. I replaced that now. Get it from sourceforge.