Author Topic: [FF7PC] WhitEraven HQ model revision for field (2012-12-25)  (Read 26477 times)

Buster Swd

• Sorry for bad english
    • View Profile
WhitEraven HQ model revision for field

Hello everyone.
Like you already know,whiteraven did a lot of revision for the HQ model for battle.He isn't able to convert them to field model because he had problem with kimera.So I've decided to help out by converting them to field model and make it look as good as possible.

For now,I've only finished APZ Cloud model.As requested,I'm going to release both the adjusted version and the untouched version.Here is the adjusted version:

Download here:

Here is the untouched version:

Download here

Included all convertable Cloud models.
NOTE:I have problem with the wheel chair model's boots so I used prp boots instead

To do list:
-Convert other HQ model to field
-Convert them all to world,high-us and chocobo

All this could take some time so be patience,friends.
« Last Edit: 2014-07-19 17:56:04 by Covarr »

whitERaven

• when the Raven turns white..
    • View Profile
Re: WhitEraven HQ model revision for field
« Reply #1 on: 2012-11-21 02:35:25 »
Thanks man, some people have been asking for this for a while now, I know many will appreciate this, Thanks Again..

For my opinion on the model, He looks different from my battle model, mainly coz of the buffed body.. Well it depends on peoples opinion and some may really like this. But for me I prefer it  leaner (LoL of course this opinion is biased since i made the lean battle model version)

Well done here buddy, I hope you continue with the other models..

Buster Swd

• Sorry for bad english
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012-11-21 03:08:42 »
That's a lot of thanks.And here I thought I should be the one to thank you.My work is not THAT hard,it's just take a long time.

But for me I prefer it  leaner (LoL of course this opinion is biased since i made the lean battle model version)
Well as mentioned above,I'm gonna release another version that leaner,original work you've done.

P/s:Maybe you shouldn't call me "buddy".I'm sure I'm a lot younger than everybody around here.

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012-11-21 04:14:11 »
LoL, I don't really mind calling anyone buddy when I get along with him/her no matter the age gap, Lol I believe we're all kid's at heart here .. but if it bothers you then I wont call you buddy .. ;D

Buster Swd

• Sorry for bad english
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012-11-21 09:54:23 »
You don't mind?Never mind then.It not bothering me either.Call me whatever you wish.

From now on,I'll have to study like 13-14 hours per day(except for Sunday)so I won't be able to do much with this until next weekend. :(

Zacxed

« Reply #5 on: 2012-12-04 00:12:52 »
Thanks for the Cloud Field appreciate it.  Could you do Tifa next? I just started a ng and can't find a descent Tifa field model anywhere.  Jka is good but her hair is transparent.  Using that until your Tifa release.

Buster Swd

• Sorry for bad english
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012-12-04 03:54:43 »
Okay,I'll do it when I have finished the unmodified Cloud model requested by whiteraven(almost).
But for now,i'm waaaay too busy with high school stuff.It took a lot longer than I thought.Sorry, can't be helped.
Anyway,I'll try my best.

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012-12-04 04:22:27 »
LoL, you don't have to rush it.. it's always better to take your time.. since rushed work sometimes result to poorer quality..

Buster Swd

• Sorry for bad english
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2012-12-04 12:00:31 »
LoL, you don't have to rush it.. it's always better to take your time.. since rushed work sometimes result to poorer quality..
I know.Thanks for the advice.

This is how the unmodified whiteraven revised Apz Cloud model turned out:

I gotta size the leg down cuz if I don't,the leg will be too long and so the animations will be jumpy.
Any suggestion?

EDIT:No?Then it's release time!
« Last Edit: 2012-12-25 12:21:05 by Buster Swd »

naxtor

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2013-02-21 20:24:55 »
Have an error in his shoes LOL

Buster Swd

• Sorry for bad english
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2013-02-23 12:11:08 »
Have an error in his shoes LOL

Are you sure you've installed correctly?Because there is no problem with his shoes when I play the game:

AkaSora7

• View Profile
    • Hoshizorandom
« Reply #11 on: 2013-09-28 10:46:41 »
How about Vincent's? I haven't seen any hq models for field Vincent's, and I saw WhitEraven's Battle model file and it was awesome.
So I tried to convert it to A field model. Everything was already fine (though I did have to resize a lot and rotate some stuff. Man, the feet are hard to get right!) The problem is, I can't rip the textures off the **aa file, except for the gun, which isn't really on the field model (unless maybe I merge it with the arm bone or something...). anyway, can you guys help on the ripping the texture thing? Or maybe send the texture files themselves? It'd be awesome if this works :D (btw, how can you attach an image? I can't post what I've done so far) Thanks! :)

cmh175

• View Profile
    • Chris Hendrickson's Artstation
« Reply #12 on: 2013-09-28 15:29:38 »
You'll need permission to upload it when you're done, but you're free to do whatever you like for your own use. Usually the texture on battle models are **ac, **aa is the skeleton. You can add anything to any piece you like, for instance his gun to his hand, by just clicking add part to bone. Vincent doesn't carry his gun in the field at all though so that will look odd. You can try adding it to the side of his right leg though, that's where he carried it in AC and DoC.

The menu button above, "insert image" then just paste in the url of your image.   

AkaSora7

• View Profile
    • Hoshizorandom
« Reply #13 on: 2013-09-29 18:33:42 »
Usually the texture on battle models are **ac, **aa is the skeleton. You can add anything to any piece you like, for instance his gun to his hand, by just clicking add part to bone. Vincent doesn't carry his gun in the field at all though so that will look odd. You can try adding it to the side of his right leg though, that's where he carried it in AC and DoC.

Thanks. :) from what I know, he used around 4 or 5 textures here. The thing is, those can't be read by biturn, so I can't export them as image files which I can apply to the .p files. Someone told me that the problem was probably the resolution and that biturn can't support textures, so it can't convert them to an image or tex file. So, unless I can get a converter that can handle the resolution of WhitEraven's texture or get the texture files themselves, I'm stumped.  :P

cmh175

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2013-09-29 21:04:24 »
You don't export the textures. Copy them onto your desktop and click rename, and just add .tex to each one. Now you'll be able to apply them to the field model. You wont need all five though. I haven't looked at the textures for this model, but that probably includes most of his weapons. You only really need the main one which is *ac, and any other that covers the body. Worry about the others later till you decide to add a weapon.

AkaSora7

• View Profile
    • Hoshizorandom
« Reply #15 on: 2013-10-15 13:23:38 »
Okay, I've kinda made a field model now, though it's still kinda far from the original, it's here if anybody wants to check

http://hoshizorandom.wordpress.com/

And can you guys tell me what else is wrong with it, since I'm kinda new to this thing  :-D

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2013-10-15 17:56:01 »
Okay, I've kinda made a field model now, though it's still kinda far from the original, it's here if anybody wants to check

http://hoshizorandom.wordpress.com/

And can you guys tell me what else is wrong with it, since I'm kinda new to this thing  :-D
Off topic but what anime is that on the header? ^^
« Last Edit: 2013-10-15 17:57:49 by e1sunz »

cmh175

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2013-10-15 20:46:30 »
You're pictures are too small. Also post them as pictures not links so they'll show in your post.

From what I can tell the field model looks too thick. You want it to match the battle model as closely as possible. Vincent is pretty skinny. Redo your pictures and we can give it a closer look.

AkaSora7

• View Profile
    • Hoshizorandom
« Reply #18 on: 2013-10-16 09:32:34 »
You're pictures are too small. Also post them as pictures not links so they'll show in your post.

From what I can tell the field model looks too thick. You want it to match the battle model as closely as possible. Vincent is pretty skinny. Redo your pictures and we can give it a closer look.
Is this ok? (btw, I haven't worked on the thickness yet, just redid the picture..)

Off topic but what anime is that on the header? ^^
Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. It's a really good one, though the ending kinda bummed me out.

CloudStrife668

• View Profile
Re: [FF7PC] WhitEraven HQ model revision for field (2012-12-25)
« Reply #19 on: 2014-08-02 02:12:54 »
so when I you going to release the full revision for clouds model for field world high chocobo and if u have already completed it can u send me a link for it

MelvinSmiley

• View Profile
Re: [FF7PC] WhitEraven HQ model revision for field (2012-12-25)
« Reply #20 on: 2021-09-14 18:52:17 »
Sorry for necroing this thread but a lot of people will be directed here by the PCGamingwiki FF VII page looking for Clouds APZ battle model which cannot be downloaded anymore because of link rot. Can anyone maybe reupload or delete this thread altogether so they update their page?