Author Topic: [FF7] Qhimm Catalog 3.0 Reports / Requests  (Read 317645 times)

BaconCatBug

• View Profile
Re: [FF7] Update Reports and Mod Requests
« Reply #225 on: 2016-01-12 18:42:41 »
Request: Playstation icons from Reunion mod if possible (and/or update to R04 :P). Apologies if it's not. As always thank you for the awesome work!

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #226 on: 2016-01-13 07:23:38 »
It might be possible. I'll look into it.

walkinghawking

• Weapon killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: 2016-01-13 08:00:30 »
Mod request:  Any chance you'll be able to add the overworld map options present in Reunion R03e so we can pick between the olde style or the HQ style?  I noticed this option is not present in the current R04c release and hope it isn't forgotten about.  The olde style was a great mod!  Thank you!

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: 2016-01-13 08:02:53 »
Sure, I believe that should only be a couple simple files to add. I'll look into it.

walkinghawking

• Weapon killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: 2016-01-13 08:12:34 »
You rock!  Thanks again!

BaconCatBug

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: 2016-01-13 08:41:52 »
Guess what, More Requests! :P Any chance of a "Send to Top" and "Send to Bottom" for load order manipulation? Also If I want to submit a mod (literally just two blank video files to remove the intro videos) how would I go about it?

lionheart82

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: 2016-01-13 09:46:22 »
Guess what, More Requests! Any chance of a "Send to Top" and "Send to Bottom" for load order manipulation? Also If I want to submit a mod (literally just two blank video files to remove the intro videos) how would I go about it?
I just removed them from movie folder as they bother me as well so the game skips directly to credits screen and reports in red letters that theu are missing. Might use that simpler option.

DarkDemon

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: 2016-01-17 08:14:29 »
Hi Alyza
You can add more "Battle Models - Characters" or add from Bootleg to the 7thHeaven? Because in the Bootleg had more Models than 7thHeaven.

Exemple:
Cloud:
AC Style (Grimmy)
New APZ Mature

Aeris:
HQ Aerith
New HQ Aerith

Yuffie:
AC Yuffie (Grimmy)

And others

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: 2016-01-17 10:39:08 »
Guess what, More Requests! :P Any chance of a "Send to Top" and "Send to Bottom" for load order manipulation? Also If I want to submit a mod (literally just two blank video files to remove the intro videos) how would I go about it?

That would need to be asked in the 7th Heaven thread over at the Tools section.

Hi Alyza
You can add more "Battle Models - Characters" or add from Bootleg to the 7thHeaven? Because in the Bootleg had more Models than 7thHeaven.

Exemple:
Cloud:
AC Style (Grimmy)
New APZ Mature

Aeris:
HQ Aerith
New HQ Aerith

Yuffie:
AC Yuffie (Grimmy)

And others

Sure, I can look into it.

Jotaro

• Star Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: 2016-01-17 15:15:21 »
This is less of a request and more of an inquiry, but, for the remastered FMVs by cmh175, does it use the retranslated versions of the Jenova and ending FMVs?
As for an actual request, would it be possible for you to include the FMVs without Cait Sith in Media - Movies?

iDerek759

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: 2016-01-17 20:46:04 »
Mod Request: Hey Alyza, would it be at all possible if we could try to include the 2D menu sprites by AbyssWolf? I always thought those avatars would look so cool to use in-game!  :P

DarkDemon

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: 2016-01-23 22:19:09 »
Mod Request:

Hi Alyza, I don't know if it's possible, but you could use the FFWikia images to make "HQ Battle Models Weapons" for Barret and others that are missing?

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Final_Fantasy_VII_weapons

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: 2016-01-23 22:26:42 »
That's well beyond my abilities.

Grimmy

• Join in my tarnished light.
    • View Profile
    • GrimmyGames
« Reply #238 on: 2016-01-26 22:49:05 »
As for the Jesse mod Avatar issue I might have some insight. When I was working on the mod I had all sorts of trouble getting the avatars to switch. Basically any texture you want to switch must run as a .tex file from a .lgp folder. If you have another avatar running as a png the driver will cache it and you cannot switch it. Also even with cache turned off on the driver it will load the png over the .tex. So you will have to have all the tifa avatars run as .tex. Does that help? Also what about adding the bahamut summon into the catalog. I cannot get any magic.lgp folders to load, but I am working on that. Have you gotten anything to load into 7H from a magic.lgp folder?

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: 2016-01-27 04:13:42 »
So in order for the Runtime Variables to work and the Avatars display correctly between Jessie and Tifa, the Jessie Mod Avatar needs to be a .tex file for the menu_us.lgp folder AND all the Tifa options in Menu - Avatars and Backdrops need to be .tex files for the menu_us.lgp folder?

There are currently no mods in the Catalog that have files for the magic.lgp folder, so it's untested on my end. I'm sure it's just a case of asking Iros to add the magic.lgp for recognition if it's not already.

Grimmy

• Join in my tarnished light.
    • View Profile
    • GrimmyGames
« Reply #240 on: 2016-01-27 16:15:09 »
So in order for the Runtime Variables to work and the Avatars display correctly between Jessie and Tifa, the Jessie Mod Avatar needs to be a .tex file for the menu_us.lgp folder AND all the Tifa options in Menu - Avatars and Backdrops need to be .tex files for the menu_us.lgp folder?

Yep. That should fix the avatar display issue.

Giud

• View Profile
« Reply #241 on: 2016-02-15 11:50:19 »
I was watching some Tifa's Bootleg and 7th Heaven videos recently and I've noticed that the screen flash that happens when landing a critical hit or when using a limit break is absent from the Bootleg mod, but is present in 7th Heaven. So, I'd like to know if the mod that disables the effect is available in 7th Heaven and if it isn't, could it be added in an update?

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: 2016-02-15 12:35:27 »
Hmm, it might be possible. I'd have to dig deep to figure out what mod does that. I'm unsure atm, but if you figure it out beforehand, let me know.

Giud

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: 2016-02-15 13:10:28 »
Hmm, it might be possible. I'd have to dig deep to figure out what mod does that. I'm unsure atm, but if you figure it out beforehand, let me know.

Just from looking at the videos, I'm thinking it might have something to do with the menu mod.. Just a hunch.

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: 2016-02-15 13:11:48 »
Full screen effects are entirely broken for the PC version. Look at the new limit texture videos and you see that a bunch of effects aren't present on PC at all.

Giud

• View Profile
« Reply #245 on: 2016-02-15 13:18:29 »
Full screen effects are entirely broken for the PC version. Look at the new limit texture videos and you see that a bunch of effects aren't present on PC at all.

Ok, but the white screen flash is definitely still present.

Giud

• View Profile
« Reply #246 on: 2016-02-18 05:37:52 »
Did some testing with Menu Overhaul Project MO5C and yep, it disables screen flashes. It's pretty buggy, though. I could get it to run on an old laptop, but not on my PC with NVidia graphics, but that's to be expected since it is an outdated version of the mod.

EDIT: I managed to get it running on the PC, turns out there was a problem with the game converter. So yeah EQ2Alyza, if you can somehow add it to 7thHeaven that'd be friggin awesome  :lol:
« Last Edit: 2016-02-18 15:56:26 by Giud »

Jahiliyyah

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: 2016-02-25 01:54:58 »
Any chance we can replace the instructions and puzzle solutions to use your gamepad buttons/keymapping for prompts. Between my DS3 controller, the PC Mapping, and Function Name, it gets confusing.
https://web.archive.org/web/20150820154346/http://www.cavesofnarshe.com/ff7/buttons.php

I guess what I'm asking is for the button prompts to use either "PS1 Mapping" or maybe 360 Mapping.

Okami

• View Profile
« Reply #248 on: 2016-03-01 14:22:11 »
Don't know if I'm requesting this correctly or replying correctly. Hopefully doesn't get buried. Anyway, thanks so much to everyone that made the Final Heaven mod possible and for keeping it alive! This is truly incredible and I'm so happy to be playing FFVII again, you have no idea! :)

Request:

The Reunion -Beacause and Menu Overhaul
Is it possible to get this compatible with the steam version? Only the 'No battle boxes" works. Anytime I enable the Beacause and Menu Overhaul, the game crashes when dialogue boxes pop up or I try to load specific menus ie: config. I feel like it's related to it not being able to load the font? Not sure.
(I apologize if this is not a proper request and belongs in the troubleshooting section)

mitzmitra

• one winged artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: 2016-03-03 14:20:14 »
The Reunion -Beacause and Menu Overhaul
Is it possible to get this compatible with the steam version? Only the 'No battle boxes" works. Anytime I enable the Beacause and Menu Overhaul, the game crashes when dialogue boxes pop up or I try to load specific menus ie: config. I feel like it's related to it not being able to load the font? Not sure.
(I apologize if this is not a proper request and belongs in the troubleshooting section)

i think you're not using the ff7_bc.exe when using beacause mod.. or the ff7_mo.exe if only the menuoverhaul is the mod you're using.. (beacause if you have break limit)