Author Topic: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v2.0.99994)  (Read 4836626 times)

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
Re: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v1.5)
« Reply #9750 on: 2020-06-25 17:03:08 »
Should I take such a workaround to mean it's not possible to allow the toggle functionality anywhere else in game other than save points in that case?

Props again for this my good man, I've played vanilla FFVII to absolute death - look forward to seeing all the new/edited content available in this badboy!  :-D

It is possible to add a toggle to, say, the config menu which I did once. But the underlying problem is that I am relying on field script currently for the toggle and this doesn't extend to the world map. Enemy Away Materia is toggleable in the sense that you can equip and then unequip it + affects world map so I think this is the way to go.

Not sure where else to ask this but when i try to download the Battle Model/Costume Swaps (OG Style) mod in the catalog from your link i get

18:22:42|INFO|SeventhHeavenUI.ViewModels.MainWindowViewModel|Error downloading Downloading Battle Model Swaps OG style
18:22:42|INFO|SeventhHeavenUI.ViewModels.MainWindowViewModel|Error occurred downloading/installing Battle Model Swaps OG style - Failed Downloading Battle Model Swaps OG style
18:22:42|ERROR|SeventhHeavenUI.ViewModels.MainWindowViewModel|System.Exception: Failed Downloading Battle Model Swaps OG style
18:22:42|ERROR|SeventhHeavenUI.ViewModels.MainWindowViewModel|Error receiving from 119716576: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

And its the only one that does it as New Threat's download works perfectly

I'll check the link, it's probably off or something.

Edit: Re-uploaded and seems to be working now. I also updated the Jessie model to the new one, which uses Kaldarasha's parts. I'd better add mention of that somewhere next time I do an update, forgot to this time.
« Last Edit: 2020-06-25 17:22:57 by Sega Chief »

soldier3rdclass

• View Profile
« Reply #9751 on: 2020-06-26 03:27:45 »
Found this place because of your badass mod. Good work! Can't wait for 2.0.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #9752 on: 2020-06-26 14:41:15 »
Found this place because of your badass mod. Good work! Can't wait for 2.0.

It's almost finished, I'm re-scripting stuff on Disc 3 currently.

kouleifoe

• View Profile
« Reply #9753 on: 2020-06-28 03:28:55 »
whenever i use this mod.. the first fight i come across  instead of it being two shinra soldiers it's some random overworld battle that one shots me.. or some big flying serpent that does 6400 damage. PLZ help me.

Ketsuban

• View Profile
« Reply #9754 on: 2020-06-28 12:54:22 »
It's almost finished, I'm re-scripting stuff on Disc 3 currently.

Great to hear! I'm so hyped for the new release, keep up the amazing work!

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #9755 on: 2020-06-28 14:22:04 »
whenever i use this mod.. the first fight i come across  instead of it being two shinra soldiers it's some random overworld battle that one shots me.. or some big flying serpent that does 6400 damage. PLZ help me.

Your kernel hasn't been patched or has been overwritten by a different mod. If you're using 7th Heaven and have mods on that affect spell names then either disable them or enable their NT-compatible option (Bonez' spell names has an NT option). If you're using the standard installer (which should only be used if you're not using any mod-loader frameworks) then make sure you're running it as an admin + unblocked, and that it's the english version of the game as the spanish/french/german versions have different file/folder names.

tbcam88

• View Profile
« Reply #9756 on: 2020-06-28 18:48:51 »
I don't suppose there's a checklist of sorts anywhere detailing what can be stolen/morphed etc. from the games enemies? (boss fights in particular...)

I had at look at the NT guide linked on page one but the column dedicated for such info seems yet to be composed :(

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #9757 on: 2020-06-29 01:32:41 »
There isn't I'm afraid. There is an impromptu list for Disc 3/North Cave Steal/Morphs but that's all. One option is using the Proud Clod tool to look at the mod's scene.bin, which is where all the enemy data lives. It has a search enemy name function for faster searching (encounters that start in field screens begin at #75 and appear in order of appearance, with a few exceptions).

NT's Scene.bin: https://mega.nz/file/OhlxGJQI#-hTnLwYE37uup9WG2D-axqJUW7gz1EXj-ZnBZZC4Mgg

Tool: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=8481.0

So you would run Proud Clod, target that scene.bin, and it'll have all the enemy info in there. Just mind that spoilers will be unavoidable.

If PrC gives you any errors, then download this folder, unpack it, and put the two files inside it within the Proud Clod folder with it's application .exe. Should sort it out: https://mega.nz/file/7lt1FLTZ#7H9SMPXrqKTWPyvF17mIX7cW2UiJP0_vOKoN585uIIY

tbcam88

• View Profile
« Reply #9758 on: 2020-06-29 14:17:41 »
I've opened the .bin file with Proud Clod and navigated to the boss index in question (Aps Senior). Where can I find the steal/drop/morph details? :)

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #9759 on: 2020-06-29 17:46:58 »
You'll find it under Enemy Management > Enemy Stats.

Asherdoom

• View Profile
« Reply #9760 on: 2020-07-03 11:49:19 »
Heey ega one thing

When in the future you wil release NTmod 2.9 will it be compatible with the 1.5 we actually use or will be needed to uninstall totally nt mod+restart new game? just curious

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #9761 on: 2020-07-03 12:35:14 »
Heey ega one thing

When in the future you wil release NTmod 2.9 will it be compatible with the 1.5 we actually use or will be needed to uninstall totally nt mod+restart new game? just curious

They're not compatible with each other, and the save files won't be either. You'd either run NT 1.5 or NT 2.0, treating them as separate gameplay mods (and those types of mods can't be run together). If you were playing 1.5, and then update to 2.0 and continue on with your 1.5 save files, you're going to see a lot of problems. If 2.0 comes out and you're midway through 1.5 then I'd say continue with the 1.5 run as it has content that no longer exists in 2.0 and then you'll have 2.0 there as an option for a future playthrough.

karenjr95

• View Profile
« Reply #9762 on: 2020-07-06 15:50:24 »
@segachief, got another question for you regarding enemy drops, item locations. According to the attached sheet on enemy drops, the Cuehl drops cat's bell, elixirs, and turbo ethers. After 4 fights, I have gotten nothing from these enemies.

Is the cat's bell located somewhere else in the mod?

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #9763 on: 2020-07-06 16:38:59 »
You can get them from Chocobo Racing.

karenjr95

• View Profile
« Reply #9764 on: 2020-07-06 22:23:22 »
You can get them from Chocobo Racing.

I was afraid you were going to say that! Guess I'll go pray to RNJesus. Thanks!

Lynx_7

• View Profile
« Reply #9765 on: 2020-07-06 23:25:16 »
So first of all, I'd like to thank you for the great job on the mod. Been wanting to try it for years and I'm having a good time so far, no complaints as far as mechanics are concerned. I have a few questions pertaining the script changes though, particularly regarding the Kalm flashback which I just went through. Not sure if you've addressed this before so forgive me if I'm just repeating questions but it's a pretty big thread to search through lol

So, this is specifically about "Cloud" and Sephiroth's confrontation at the Nibelheim reactor. In the original localization(at 40:13 if the timestamp doesn't work) Sephiroth clearly references the promised land and, after the CG, "Cloud" talks about his sadness and how it's the same as Sephiroth's, to which he replies he has nothing to be sad about. In New Threat(at 16:45), this plays noticeably differently: Sephiroth never references the promised land and Cloud acts a bit more "neutral" after the CG plays out, leading to imo a less memorable exchange. Now, I'm aware that you've revised the script to clarify some plot points that the original translation messed up and for general better readability but I'm not sure this fits into that. The tone of their conversation reads differently and not really for the better imo. I checked the "beacause" fan translation afterwards just to compare and contrast with both versions to see if maybe those changes were to better accomodate the original japanese script but it seems they(beacause) hit the same notes as the original localization. So I don't know, I'm just curious as to what was the reasoning behind the change because now I'm wondering if there are other similar alterations throughout the game and to what extent. I guess the wording here is arguably more consistent with the twist later on considering who "Cloud" really is supposed to be in this scene but the script itself ends up less memorable/more dry. I'm a bit concerned because I just wanted to re-experience the original game with better gameplay balance but now I'm going to be second guessing whenever something feels "weird" if that's just something that was in the original script and I couldn't remember or if that was a deliberate change made for the mod (it's been a long time since I first completed FF7 and I've never fully replayed it before so my memory is faulty, hence why I wanted a script that mostly sticks close to the original). Stuff like Yuffie no longer being optional is fine, I'm moreso curious if I should expect more main scene changes like that. It's a relatively small thing, but I do care about localization choices and the reasoning behind them haha. Once again, thank you for the great mod.
« Last Edit: 2020-07-07 00:27:55 by Lynx_7 »

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #9766 on: 2020-07-07 03:39:28 »
I was afraid you were going to say that! Guess I'll go pray to RNJesus. Thanks!

If you win 15 S-Rank races with your own chocobo (a Gold chocobo can typically do this without much trouble, unless it's the one gained from a Guidebook trade in which case breed that with a Wonderful that's reached A or S Rank) then you can get a Cat's Bell guaranteed that way.

So first of all, I'd like to thank you for the great job on the mod. Been wanting to try it for years and I'm having a good time so far, no complaints as far as mechanics are concerned. I have a few questions pertaining the script changes though, particularly regarding the Kalm flashback which I just went through. Not sure if you've addressed this before so forgive me if I'm just repeating questions but it's a pretty big thread to search through lol

So, this is specifically about "Cloud" and Sephiroth's confrontation at the Nibelheim reactor. In the original localization(at 40:13 if the timestamp doesn't work) Sephiroth clearly references the promised land and, after the CG, "Cloud" talks about his sadness and how it's the same as Sephiroth's, to which he replies he has nothing to be sad about. In New Threat(at 16:45), this plays noticeably differently: Sephiroth never references the promised land and Cloud acts a bit more "neutral" after the CG plays out, leading to imo a less memorable exchange. Now, I'm aware that you've revised the script to clarify some plot points that the original translation messed up and for general better readability but I'm not sure this fits into that. The tone of their conversation reads differently and not really for the better imo. I checked the "beacause" fan translation afterwards just to compare and contrast with both versions to see if maybe those changes were to better accomodate the original japanese script but it seems they(beacause) hit the same notes as the original localization. So I don't know, I'm just curious as to what was the reasoning behind the change because now I'm wondering if there are other similar alterations throughout the game and to what extent. I guess the wording here is arguably more consistent with the twist later on considering who "Cloud" really is supposed to be in this scene but the script itself ends up less memorable/more dry. I'm a bit concerned because I just wanted to re-experience the original game with better gameplay balance but now I'm going to be second guessing whenever something feels "weird" if that's just something that was in the original script and I couldn't remember or if that was a deliberate change made for the mod (it's been a long time since I first completed FF7 and I've never fully replayed it before so my memory is faulty, hence why I wanted a script that mostly sticks close to the original). Stuff like Yuffie no longer being optional is fine, I'm moreso curious if I should expect more main scene changes like that. It's a relatively small thing, but I do care about localization choices and the reasoning behind them haha. Once again, thank you for the great mod.

So I came across this scene last month when going through the mod for the 2.0 revamp. Like you said, I'd written it to be more what Zack would have said to tie into the twist later on because it's him that initially enters that room. Cloud at that point is outside, just down the stairs. Problem is, some of the dialogue in the scene before the FMV doesn't match what was written for the scene after the FMV; when I spotted it I went back to something closer to the original.

The flashback as a whole had heavier alterations made to it than it should have; when I went through it for my 2.0 build I walked back some of it and went over it again. The other scenes don't really have that level of alteration from what I've seen going through it all, but I think part of this is going to be based on what lines/scenes stuck out to you from the original run so it's difficult to say what you may find off. I had a similar feeling when going through the PC port for the first time as the script changed in places for that from the PSX version which made me feel something was off in places.

KhalDrogoSings

• View Profile
« Reply #9767 on: 2020-07-07 20:16:11 »
What a fantastic mod! great and job and thanks so much!

is there a list or a walkthrough on exact changes or side-quests etc IN ORDER ?

I saw the ReadMe file, I use it as a guide but a lot of times it's confusing. You need to go all over it to figure out what's what and you don't know when things happen. Also it seems like they some info are from previous versions (I'm playing v1.5) which makes it ever more complicated.

I'm talking about a list/walkthrough or something similar that tells you what to do and when to do it as to not waste time.

in any case the mod is simply brilliant :)

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #9768 on: 2020-07-07 23:05:16 »
What a fantastic mod! great and job and thanks so much!

is there a list or a walkthrough on exact changes or side-quests etc IN ORDER ?

I saw the ReadMe file, I use it as a guide but a lot of times it's confusing. You need to go all over it to figure out what's what and you don't know when things happen. Also it seems like they some info are from previous versions (I'm playing v1.5) which makes it ever more complicated.

I'm talking about a list/walkthrough or something similar that tells you what to do and when to do it as to not waste time.

in any case the mod is simply brilliant :)

Here's a rough progression guide:

On Disc 3, head for the bottom of the North Crater; when you reach it, this'll unlock all the Disc 3 content but you should focus on raiding the Crater first. There's a boss on each of the three routes which you should target as you grab all the stuff available. The Crater is like a hub for gaining EXP and AP, with end-game weapons available from a lot of the mobs as Steals/Drops/Morphs (you'll need a Sneak Glove from Wall Market to get the Steals; it's bought from the same NPC that sells Batteries on Disc 1). For AP, the Left-Up path is best as you can give Ethers (not Elixirs) to the Magic Pots and find Movers on that path which both give exponentially large amounts of AP.

If encounters are proving problematic, remember that they can be toggled off at the set Save Points on each route. This can make getting all the loot a lot quicker and less risky.

If not done already, also consider getting to the Ancient Forest and Sunken Gelnika to clear those out too. Chocobo Breeding/Racing can be done, but you can skip to a Gold early if you Morph a Ghost Ship in the Underwater Reactor (the see-through pipe area where you can see the fish, etc.) for a Guidebook and trade it in to the old man in Kalm; in vanilla you'd get Underwater Materia but in NT you get the Gold Chocobo for it instead.

When you've cleared out the Crater, you've got 9x Lv.4 Limit sidequests, 4 Materia Caves, Battle Square, a round-robin thing called Junon Leagues (similar to Battle Square but different format), and a sidequest called Dark Cave. Ultimate Weapons are made at the blue house near Gongaga on the world map (where Mythril Key Item is traded for Great Gospel or Gold Armlet in the vanilla game). Each one needs two weapons specific to the character (all are acquired from the Crater enemies) and a unique item that is obtained from the Disc 3 stuff mentioned above.

I'll try and put these in some sort of order but the difficulty of one will likely vary depending on the characters, set-up, etc. The ones for Cloud, Tifa, and Cid require that they be Party Leader, which can be changed in the Operations Room of the Highwind (new NPC on the right after entering the room).

Cloud Lv.4 Limit: Starts in Shinra Mansion basement, Cloud needs to be party leader. It's a 1v1 and high-specced so it might be a good idea to leave this one until later.

Barret Lv.4 Limit: Starts at the Corel Reactor, you can access the platform you need to get to from the screen where Barret dropped Dyne in his flashback (there's a part you can jump off the rail).

Tifa Lv.4 Limit: Play the piano as normal with Tifa as party leader, then head up to the Nibel Reactor. It's a 1v1 but shouldn't be as tricky as the Cloud 1v1, though best to prepare for it.

Aeris Lv.4 Limit: Head for Forgotten City central building, the stairs will have reappeared.

Red XIII Lv.4 Limit: Visit Bugenhagen and after the scene you should have a key to re-open the Cave of the Gi; head down and go to the end of it.

Yuffie Lv.4 Limit: With Leviathan Scales, go to the cave on Da Chao to clear out the flames.

Cait Sith: Not done for a Limit Break (as he doesn't have a Lv.4), but an item he needs for his Ultimate Weapon. Head for the ruins of the Temple of the Ancients.

Vincent Lv.4 Limit: This is the same as vanilla, head for Lucrecia's cave. There's two events; the initial event with his flashback, then after a certain number of battles have been fought the 2nd event will be available.

Cid Lv.4 Limit: Starts in his house talking to Shera, then the NPC at the Tiny Bronco in the yard. Then that automated item shop that shoots at you in Wall Market followed by Gongaga Reactor. Cid needs to be party leader.

Dark Cave: This starts from Dio's museum in Battle Square; talk to him then head for the Sleeping Forest past Bone Village. You'll find some NPCs hanging about on the other side, and the vine on the right can be climbed to reach the cave above. This one's lengthier so make sure to save before going in and don't overwrite your most recent save file until you're out of it as you can't leave until its finished.

Battle Square: Special Battle should unlock immediately after talking to the clerk, which is a full party thing instead of 1 character. Final Attack can be obtained like in default game. Shards can be bought here with BP which is used to make a Masamune (which can be used by any of the characters) in the same place where Ultimate Weapons are made.

Extra Battle: In Battle Square there's an NPC on the left who has some additional fights to try. The Silver, Gold, and Platinum give W-Summon, W-Magic, and W-Item respectively but the last two fights are very highly specced. The Diamond match doesn't give anything and is there for as an optional challenge. Silver can probably be attempted early but leave the rest until later.

Materia Caves: There's four, with Red being the toughest one. Beating Blue helps with the Purple cave.

Junon Leagues: Accessed from Junon, the 'Respectable Inn' (or Beginner's Hall II). Talk to the soldiers in black there and you can send one character off into a 2-round tournament. You don't have to win every battle, just score enough points to be 1st at the end of the 2 rounds (you fight each enemy twice). Luck, Magic, and Speed Plus are the first-clear prizes for each tier.

I think that's it.

TheTallMass

• View Profile
« Reply #9769 on: 2020-07-08 02:58:10 »
Sega, may I just say, you've done an amazing amount of work for using a very limited system. Thank you for your hard work and enthusiasm in this endeavor!

KhalDrogoSings

• View Profile
« Reply #9770 on: 2020-07-08 09:49:02 »
Here's a rough progression guide:

On Disc 3, head for the bottom of the North Crater; when you reach it, this'll unlock all the Disc 3 content but you should focus on raiding the Crater first. There's a boss on each of the three routes which you should target as you grab all the stuff available. The Crater is like a hub for gaining EXP and AP, with end-game weapons available from a lot of the mobs as Steals/Drops/Morphs (you'll need a Sneak Glove from Wall Market to get the Steals; it's bought from the same NPC that sells Batteries on Disc 1). For AP, the Left-Up path is best as you can give Ethers (not Elixirs) to the Magic Pots and find Movers on that path which both give exponentially large amounts of AP.

If encounters are proving problematic, remember that they can be toggled off at the set Save Points on each route. This can make getting all the loot a lot quicker and less risky.

If not done already, also consider getting to the Ancient Forest and Sunken Gelnika to clear those out too. Chocobo Breeding/Racing can be done, but you can skip to a Gold early if you Morph a Ghost Ship in the Underwater Reactor (the see-through pipe area where you can see the fish, etc.) for a Guidebook and trade it in to the old man in Kalm; in vanilla you'd get Underwater Materia but in NT you get the Gold Chocobo for it instead.

When you've cleared out the Crater, you've got 9x Lv.4 Limit sidequests, 4 Materia Caves, Battle Square, a round-robin thing called Junon Leagues (similar to Battle Square but different format), and a sidequest called Dark Cave. Ultimate Weapons are made at the blue house near Gongaga on the world map (where Mythril Key Item is traded for Great Gospel or Gold Armlet in the vanilla game). Each one needs two weapons specific to the character (all are acquired from the Crater enemies) and a unique item that is obtained from the Disc 3 stuff mentioned above.

I'll try and put these in some sort of order but the difficulty of one will likely vary depending on the characters, set-up, etc. The ones for Cloud, Tifa, and Cid require that they be Party Leader, which can be changed in the Operations Room of the Highwind (new NPC on the right after entering the room).

Cloud Lv.4 Limit: Starts in Shinra Mansion basement, Cloud needs to be party leader. It's a 1v1 and high-specced so it might be a good idea to leave this one until later.

Barret Lv.4 Limit: Starts at the Corel Reactor, you can access the platform you need to get to from the screen where Barret dropped Dyne in his flashback (there's a part you can jump off the rail).

Tifa Lv.4 Limit: Play the piano as normal with Tifa as party leader, then head up to the Nibel Reactor. It's a 1v1 but shouldn't be as tricky as the Cloud 1v1, though best to prepare for it.

Aeris Lv.4 Limit: Head for Forgotten City central building, the stairs will have reappeared.

Red XIII Lv.4 Limit: Visit Bugenhagen and after the scene you should have a key to re-open the Cave of the Gi; head down and go to the end of it.

Yuffie Lv.4 Limit: With Leviathan Scales, go to the cave on Da Chao to clear out the flames.

Cait Sith: Not done for a Limit Break (as he doesn't have a Lv.4), but an item he needs for his Ultimate Weapon. Head for the ruins of the Temple of the Ancients.

Vincent Lv.4 Limit: This is the same as vanilla, head for Lucrecia's cave. There's two events; the initial event with his flashback, then after a certain number of battles have been fought the 2nd event will be available.

Cid Lv.4 Limit: Starts in his house talking to Shera, then the NPC at the Tiny Bronco in the yard. Then that automated item shop that shoots at you in Wall Market followed by Gongaga Reactor. Cid needs to be party leader.

Dark Cave: This starts from Dio's museum in Battle Square; talk to him then head for the Sleeping Forest past Bone Village. You'll find some NPCs hanging about on the other side, and the vine on the right can be climbed to reach the cave above. This one's lengthier so make sure to save before going in and don't overwrite your most recent save file until you're out of it as you can't leave until its finished.

Battle Square: Special Battle should unlock immediately after talking to the clerk, which is a full party thing instead of 1 character. Final Attack can be obtained like in default game. Shards can be bought here with BP which is used to make a Masamune (which can be used by any of the characters) in the same place where Ultimate Weapons are made.

Extra Battle: In Battle Square there's an NPC on the left who has some additional fights to try. The Silver, Gold, and Platinum give W-Summon, W-Magic, and W-Item respectively but the last two fights are very highly specced. The Diamond match doesn't give anything and is there for as an optional challenge. Silver can probably be attempted early but leave the rest until later.

Materia Caves: There's four, with Red being the toughest one. Beating Blue helps with the Purple cave.

Junon Leagues: Accessed from Junon, the 'Respectable Inn' (or Beginner's Hall II). Talk to the soldiers in black there and you can send one character off into a 2-round tournament. You don't have to win every battle, just score enough points to be 1st at the end of the 2 rounds (you fight each enemy twice). Luck, Magic, and Speed Plus are the first-clear prizes for each tier.

I think that's it.

Brilliant!

So everything comes on Disc 3. I guess that's why I'm being confused, looking for things before they are available.

I'd suggest you include this in the documentation. It's extremely helpful.

Rikku

• View Profile
« Reply #9771 on: 2020-07-08 15:43:31 »
Hi everyone !

I am looking forward the 2.0 version of this awesome mod, is there close to be released ?

I was playing the 1.5 version and i stopped in order to wait to the update.
Some time ago i finished the v1.4, was there a increase in difficulty ? I found the 1.5 version harder.

On the other hand, is there any way to have a full controller support or the parcial controller support from steam doen´t allow it?

tbcam88

• View Profile
« Reply #9772 on: 2020-07-08 16:49:37 »
You'll find it under Enemy Management > Enemy Stats.

Sweet!

Is there an inventory breakdown anywhere within Proud Clod that'll provide information on the game's items? It'd be handy to see what they do when equipped before deciding whether to attempt to steal/morph!

Also, does the morph mechanic work the same way as vanilla FFVII? Or has the criteria for success been modified somewhat?

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #9773 on: 2020-07-08 17:40:18 »
Hi everyone !

I am looking forward the 2.0 version of this awesome mod, is there close to be released ?

I was playing the 1.5 version and i stopped in order to wait to the update.
Some time ago i finished the v1.4, was there a increase in difficulty ? I found the 1.5 version harder.

On the other hand, is there any way to have a full controller support or the parcial controller support from steam doen´t allow it?

For controller support, I'd visit the Discord channel (there's a link on forum main page, in the top section). I think 7h supports it but not sure to what extent as I personally use keyboard. 2.0 is close to being finished but there's still some things to wrap up.

Sweet!

Is there an inventory breakdown anywhere within Proud Clod that'll provide information on the game's items? It'd be handy to see what they do when equipped before deciding whether to attempt to steal/morph!

Also, does the morph mechanic work the same way as vanilla FFVII? Or has the criteria for success been modified somewhat?

Wall Market is the tool needed but this one needs a bit more work to get working. You need to install Visual Basic Power Packs 3.0 and to get a copy of zlib.dll (I think the one with Proud Clod can be used, copy that into the folder with the wall market executable).

tbcam88

• View Profile
« Reply #9774 on: 2020-07-08 18:39:30 »
Am I supposed to load the kernel.bin file located within steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY VII\data\kernel? Wall Market opens it okay enough but it seems to be a glossary for vanilla install instead (potions restore 100 HP as opposed to 300 etc.)