Author Topic: [WIP/REL] Millenia's custom models - CLOUD SWORDS RELEASED 30/4  (Read 375851 times)

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
Hello, love the mod and really want to use it but whenever i install it i start getting a weird graphical glitch, clouds lips turn black (in the battle screen) and becomes pixelated and strange, like a texture is missing or something. Is anyone else having this issue?

I also have this issue. So fix to my knowledge. I think it's something to do with how many textures Millena is using for the weapons (there is sadly a limit) but don't quote me on that.

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
There is a good chance he overwrote the original texture with one for the weapon and it is loading a weapon texture for his mouth.

Grimmy

• Join in my tarnished light.
    • View Profile
    • GrimmyGames
That is the cause of the issue. Millenia's swords all use one texture rtad and the sword models all have a texture id of 1. The cloud your using has rtac and rtad so you need to change the sword textures to rtae and all the sword models texture ids need to be set to 2 in pcreator, or just use APZ's cloud then add Millenia's Swords.
« Last Edit: 2010-08-26 00:51:51 by Grimmy »

MilkyJoe

I thought that might be the case.. oh well i fixed it now, just installed the custom cloud models overtop, works fine with that. Thanks guys

edit: also, do you guys know if millenia has released any of the other weapon/battle char models yet? they look fantastic but i cant find a download link
« Last Edit: 2010-08-26 08:14:27 by MilkyJoe »

Overseer X

• View Profile
I am currently using your Cloud Swords and it looks excellent! Thank you for this.  8)

Edit - I did not see that you had other works in progress, great texture and modeling work!
I want them ALL.  :D
« Last Edit: 2010-09-12 01:46:41 by Overseer X »

sawsix

Ooh very good  :o

TinySarabia

• View Profile
All I can see is the white buster sword... anyone can link me on how to fix this? :(

TinySarabia

• View Profile
ok so i have managed to make the texture work. another problem. whenever a battle starts, this red little message comes up "ERROR: could no open file Cloud. T09" ... any fix to this? of is there a way to turn of the message? :-(

All you new kids are going to be the death of me.  Don't double post. And obviously don't make a separate topic that says THE EXACT SAME THING as this one.  Rules please
« Last Edit: 2010-09-30 17:11:03 by obesebear »

flashlion

So Millenia any new weapons or is the Cloud Mod complete. Wondering if anyting new has been done love looking at the finished work. Can't play any of it yet but I love looking at it.

Kyo13

• View Profile
Sorry the last post was 60 days old but :

1 - Just want to tell to Millenia all of my admiration, thanks him for his amazing works and hope to see more of him on FF7 one day !

2 - Flashlion : Yes this mod is the complete Cloud's weapons HQ collection ! The first post announced it ... and it's works like a charm ! :)

Millenia, for me, you are one of the best modders ! With Timu Simusu (sorry if I didn't correctly write his nickname : never remember the correct way to write it :S ) etc .... Realy hope to see you back here with more stuff one day !

ludokreshx

• View Profile
That is the cause of the issue. Millenia's swords all use one texture rtad and the sword models all have a texture id of 1. The cloud your using has rtac and rtad so you need to change the sword textures to rtae and all the sword models texture ids need to be set to 2 in pcreator, or just use APZ's cloud then add Millenia's Swords.

So its impossible to us 3 sword mods? (Apz buster sword/cutom ac cloud's fusion sword/this mods ultima weapon?

I basicalle used the fusion sword as the omega weapon and replaced ragnarok with the original ultima weapon so I could use both but I didn't realize there was a texture issue.

I deleted your first post because this thread has not been posted in for over 6 months. Please read the rules over again, next time you will receive a warning.
« Last Edit: 2011-05-06 15:14:47 by sl1982 »