Author Topic: You can learn a lot from reading history!  (Read 5532 times)

Edea

• View Profile
You can learn a lot from reading history!
« on: 2001-08-11 10:05:00 »
Hey guys! I just spent the last hour reading some of the old threads and I am really amazed at how young everyone is!  :) But you guys are so smart. Where and how did you learn so much about computers at such a young age? I learned a great deal while reading. Things like: What is up with Cadd and Joey? And Joey sure catches a lot of H*** don't he!! And never make Jari mad!! :D (why would anyone want to anyways) I also learned that I think I should learn some technical stuff too so I will have something to talk about! Just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't spent this much time on the net since I discovered emulators. You all are great!  :) Talk to you later!

BTW: Hope this wasn't too "off-topicky"(I read a little about Qhimm too!)

J*** H*******

« Reply #1 on: 2001-08-12 05:41:00 »
Message.

chowderhead

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocites.com/bigchowderhead
« Reply #2 on: 2001-08-12 06:01:00 »
You've piqued my interest.  Exactly _what_thread might she be referring to?  

(I don't think I've ever seen an angry post from Jari-ought to be interesting...)

J*** H*******

« Reply #3 on: 2001-08-12 06:18:00 »
Message.

chowderhead

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocites.com/bigchowderhead
« Reply #4 on: 2001-08-12 07:18:00 »
Ouch!  Man, you should frame that one.  All that, and Qhimm in a singing post as well.  Hmph.

Edea

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2001-08-12 08:22:00 »
Oh sorry Jari, didn't think about that happening.

Hey everybody let's respect his wishes,ok! Jari is a good guy! :wink:

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
« Reply #6 on: 2001-08-12 09:53:00 »
LOL me and joey.. i'm not gonna drudge up the past either..  :) it will just start a flame debate.. but um Joey is an idiot.. he says some useful things some times.. like maybe 2wice out of his what 400 some posts.. but ah yes the great forum split..  :) anyway when people say things that i dont believe i ask for proof .. if you cant prove it then basically i say shut up.. i mean if i said something like i wrote windows.. and someone was like prove it.. i would be able to... but since i didnt i cant and i am not gonna say i did.. but not everyone follows this tactic..

M0T

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2001-08-12 16:54:00 »
I wrote windows, I DID and I can prove it, My name is BILL GATES and I control your souls muahahahahahahaha. whoops sorry went back to the fountain of LSD there for a minute....

Joey

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2001-08-14 15:43:00 »
Old posts. So you know all about me now, right?

What I thought: A little phantomine like Calvin dosen't hurt

What Really happened: cadd has morphed into a monster and he corrupts everyone else.

Well, I basically know some stuff but of course, not all like those regarding FF7 as I haven't play in yet. I have played FF4, FF5, FF6 and FF8, Chorno Trigger and Seceret of Mana only (For Square's games). They are all SNES roms. I'll play FF1,2, and 3 when I have a better emulator for NES roms.

Bye.

M0T

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2001-08-14 16:28:00 »
I thought FF6 was FF3 or what ack its confusing. And Caddburry didnt turn us all against Joey, Joey made some wild claims and then acted like a fool when we asked for proof. But I hope everyone has put that behind them now. I havent been nasty to Joey for a while and I dont think anyone else has.

Joey

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2001-08-15 15:01:00 »
Awww. FF3 is FF6 in Japan. The real one is a NES game.

YAY!!!
  :D :P I'm a Freak at last!!!  :P  :D

[This message has been edited by Joey (edited August 15, 2001).]

M0T

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2001-08-15 16:37:00 »
Joey, if it makes you feel better, you were always a freak to me  :wink:

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
« Reply #12 on: 2001-08-16 11:55:00 »
Joey i wasnt by far the first guy to bust you out.. i dont remember who was but i am undeserving of that trophy.. and seriously joey i didnt need any help turning everyone against you .. you did that well enough yourself.. and i wouldnt say everyone turned against you either.. everyone just thought you were an idiot.. well really nothings changed.. LoL .. oh Shut up Joey.. (((I'm Slippin')))