Author Topic: Final Fantasy VII (Square Enix Downloaded Version)  (Read 3939 times)

ludokreshx

• View Profile
If this tipic has already been handled feel free to reply with a link to said topic and put this up for removal

I have the version of FF7 that was downloaded from the actual square enix web site, some mods work and some dont.
The ones i've notices so far that are actively working are usually manually installed graphical mods, like APZ Cloud type stuff
But mods that involve installers specifically the sephiroth patch type mods they dont seem to either work or wont install (the not installing my be related to the fact that im running Win8)
Are there any edited or updated or modified (er) mods for things like the sephiroth patches that were made for the square enix version of FF7, there are no disks, its an online PC download

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
Re: Final Fantasy VII (Square Enix Downloaded Version)
« Reply #1 on: 2013-05-23 16:25:20 »
to use most almost all of the current mods you will need to be using aali's graphics driver. you can't use the new 2012 ff7 , it will need to be converted to the older install first. you should read this thread first it will provide you with infomation and the patch to convert to the old version from there you can use bootleg to install your mods.

ludokreshx

• View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy VII (Square Enix Downloaded Version)
« Reply #2 on: 2013-05-24 02:48:45 »
thanks this may be the answer to all of my questions actually lol