Miscellaneous Forums > Troubleshooting

STICKY: An up-to-date guide for newbies on playing FF7

<< < (2/11) > >>

obesebear:
The wiki needs to be updated badly, and also more promoted around here so newbies have knowledge of its existence.  All programs should also be backed up on a dedicated server.

I agree that almost every sticky needs to be removed, and if there is still pertinent information in it, to combine them all into 1 or 2.

sithlord48:
i started a guide for setting up FF7 in wine, if you want i can donate it to ur cause, i just have to finish a few parts of it that i was revamping due my use of confusing wording.

Kudistos Megistos:

--- Quote from: Mr. Sith on 2010-03-28 14:19:38 ---i started a guide for setting up FF7 in wine, if you want i can donate it to ur cause, i just have to finish a few parts of it that i was revamping due my use of confusing wording.

--- End quote ---

Sure, why not? :)

I bet most people don't even know you can play FF7 in WINE.

BTW, the WINE database suggests there are still quite a few problems playing it with WINE. Have they been fixed

sithlord48:
the game kinda requires, aali's driver to work right w/ wine.. i should update that appdb. page...
give me a few get the info cleaned up and then i can pm . or just post it let me know

Prince Lex:
This is an excellent idea Kudistos, maybe include an "optional" section at the bottom of your post to outline the enhancements one can have.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version