Author Topic: TO QHIMM  (Read 15228 times)

reefa

TO QHIMM
« on: 2009-08-07 04:07:46 »
Well, you played right into my hands by banning me.  I did it deliberately to see if I alone would be attacked and banned; yet the people who started this (and one in particular started long before I arrived) would be left without so much as a whisper.

I gave you a chance, but fact is, you lost 4 (and I think maybe 5 looking back a few years) good members here because of your hypocritical approach to modding, which I have seen in countless places.

Don't take me for a fool. Do you think I really gave a shit about being banned?  No.  This was an exercise to show you a few things:

1.  It is easy to act like a prick.
2.  That you would indeed ban me but leave those who started it completely alone as if it is ok to bait people relentlessly.
3.  To show some of your members that they too were incapable to ignoring someone who was disruptive, despite them telling me to accept it.  Well.  They couldn't either could they.  Not nice is it?

What I have actually done is speed up the process for you.  I am sure you were expecting I would stick around for  another 3 months accepting low life mentality from 2 or 3 of your members, whilst you give me fake assurances they will be sorted out at the end of it.  Quite clearly, you had no desire at all to deal with them.

Jari, has some kind of hold over your lot and your claims to impartiality or to being fair are absolutely LAUGHABLE. 
Is this little 34 yr old weirdo really worth 4 members like Mr. Adults?

Is he?

Why don't you come clean to your community and the people he has driven away now and 2 years ago, about why he cannot be banned?

I am not going to apologise and you know that already.  Having looked back over these posts I have seen Jari bait me in over 20 threads and only once was he told off for it.  Guitar has brought members here from another forum and baited continually in multiple threads.

I wonder...if I had done all this, would I still be here?  Haha would I fuck.

I invite anyone here to look through Jari's posts esp. those from a few years back and try to tell me that he should be fine to

a. actually have been a mod
b. to still be here.

Oh I am going, because like Mr. Adults, I have found this place completely void of balance and of fair play, not by the majority of members (like tls that fuckin’ dump), but sadly, by Qhimm who has abandoned this place; and his mod's who have no power or sense of balance at all.

I don't retaliate after 1 or 2 problems, but if there is 1 thing I cannot stand it’s buddy buddy members who get away with it because they are mates with the admin.

So whilst Jari may think he has won, what has really happened is, Qhimm's has lost.  It lost 4 good members who contributed and is left with 2 morons who only want to create trouble for the "easy target".  If they do it again to the next member, who will you be blaming then?  Or will they have to just put up with it as well (seems to be the pattern looking back).  It is a pathetic sham and you are welcome to it. 

I also don't buy this "moderators couldn't restore the good old days" argument.  Whilst that is true to an extent, leaving Jari free reign over a forum with ONE mod who has NO power is just a ridiculous joke.  If you give a shit about your forum then assign 5 mod's (and no not Jari).  If you can’t be arsed doing that why the fuck should ANYONE actually stay here?  What you are saying is, "Here is a forum, I have abandoned it, and I don't care."

If you don't, why should anyone?  Why don't people just move to a new forum, one which is better moderated and doesn’t allow out of control flame wars?

I find it rather lazy and bizarre on your part to allow a forum in your own name and then not even bother to make 3-5 new mod’s. Mr.  Adults/Koral would have been the perfect choice but having tried to get hold of you, all they got was silence and so did I.   
You have only yourself to blame when people get fed up. 

And will we be getting a reason why Jari isn’t banned or you going to just ignore me?  Well in your rights to ban me but if you leave him in place, don’t try to come the innocent party.  Far from it.  You will just be a hypocrite.

One thing is for sure, this was the only way to get you off your arse and to take notice, Qhimm.

Luis Aviles

• View Profile
Re: TO QHIMM
« Reply #1 on: 2009-08-07 04:34:46 »
And what is the point of you writing this to qhimm?

And why would he even cares if he loses 4 good members, he has his own life now and this forum to him now is just something insignificant, or even a pain in the ass to maintain it. Maybe he will only pay some attention to this forum if the people who he considered as old friends (like the saint, alhexx or mirex) make a comeback. Theres no point arguing whether el ammo bandito or koral and mradults are more worthy, because if qhimm actually cares, he would know what he has to do. If qhimm doesnt care about ff7 modding anymore, then why would he care if he loses koral or mr adult or anyone else here?

Jesus, this forum had survived for a long time without any moderators, and it became like this since the day the dude seifer joined the forum. Then who is at fault here?

« Reply #2 on: 2009-08-07 04:37:36 »
Ha ha!  Look at him!  He's trying to appear smart by blatantly finding ways to insert semi colons and words like 'whilst' in his trolling!  

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009-08-07 04:55:23 »
The futility of the situation is undeniable.  If you honestly think his posts worth responding to, perhaps you should step back, assess the situation from the beginning, and think it through one more time.

It's quite clear that he's not the best at taking criticism such to the point that it seems to drive him insane.  His resulting behavior is unforgivable to many, and because most people have nothing but criticism to express to him, simply taking any notice of him is the wrong course of action.

Jari

« Reply #4 on: 2009-08-07 05:01:04 »

The Seer of Shadows

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009-08-07 05:06:51 »
I must ask... where is that clip from?

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009-08-07 05:08:56 »
a star trek of some kind. Deep Space 9; thank you for the correction El

El, the gif you posted above. Is worth my exact feelings on this thread. Else i would not have posted.

P.S sorry for posting here, I don't mean to feed the gators
« Last Edit: 2009-08-07 05:16:13 by hellbringer616 »

« Reply #7 on: 2009-08-07 05:11:35 »
*F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5* 
Keep posting here!  I want to see drama!

Jari

« Reply #8 on: 2009-08-07 05:14:36 »

Should be from Deep Space 9 - since it's commander Sisko.

I just found it on the Interwebs. Coincidentally, I didn't 'borrow' this macro from TLS - like I did with Picard facepalm - I noticed afterwards that they use it too. But hey, it's a good one. HUGE, but good.

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009-08-07 05:15:28 »
*F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5*  
Keep posting here!  I want to see drama!

Seifer if that is you, please don't post like that, i actually liked your translation work..

EDIT: Oh, my mistake, i thought the symbol was star trek. i corrected my post
« Last Edit: 2009-08-07 05:17:04 by hellbringer616 »

The Seer of Shadows

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009-08-07 05:22:13 »

Should be from Deep Space 9 - since it's commander Sisko.

I just found it on the Interwebs. Coincidentally, I didn't 'borrow' this macro from TLS - like I did with Picard facepalm - I noticed afterwards that they use it too. But hey, it's a good one. HUGE, but good.

Okay, thank you.  He looks like he has just seen or heard something really stupid.  Quite an effective way of getting your point across.

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009-08-07 06:09:41 »
well as long as all the drama is over and seifer is gone, let's get back to the community shall we?

The Seer of Shadows

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009-08-07 06:32:42 »
This forum is making me feel pathetic... :| If it wouldn't be for some very nice people, some awesome models and mods I wouldn't spend my time here. Qhimm, please flush the toilet, it's starting to smell really bad here. I don't know how much of this crap I can take. :x

The toilet is pretty badly blocked up, and if Qhimm can't be bothered to the handywork, well, who's to blame him?  I'm sure there are plenty of other things that he's far more eager to do than this.  If I weren't really bored right now, I wouldn't be hanging around here either (and I realize that would be for the better).

I'm going to have to resist getting into all this Seifer stuff and remove myself from this toilet cubicle (sorry about the extended metaphor, but it's kinda fun).

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009-08-07 11:22:57 »
I think the ship has sailed on getting involved. Anyway, last night was certainly fun; I haven't lol'd so much in quite a while. BTW, I don't see the point in making an ATTN: Qhimm/mods thread in completely unrelated, since I don't think any of them come here.

hotdog963al

• Horse
    • View Profile
    • Horse HQ
« Reply #14 on: 2009-08-07 12:20:00 »
Why can't we just ignore the dramatic attention whores on this forum and concentrate on some modding!

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2009-08-07 12:21:17 »
These are the intertubes, we love attention whores  :-D

But yeah, back to modding. Make some mods, people. I command you!  :-P

« Reply #16 on: 2009-08-07 12:25:02 »
These are the intertubes, we love attention whores  :-D

But yeah, back to modding. Make some mods, people. I command you!  :-P

*bows to you*
i shall do thy bidding!
*makes the most awesomest mod there is*
how is that?

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2009-08-07 12:25:32 »
This pleases your master  :-D

« Reply #18 on: 2009-08-07 12:26:35 »
This pleases your master  :-D

xD

well i am glad it pleased someone
xD

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2009-08-07 12:27:11 »
 :lol:

But srsly, how are your projects going?  :-)

« Reply #20 on: 2009-08-07 12:30:50 »
well... my chibi needs some more work..
and aali has basically taken over my FF8 mods.
xD

and... well yeah chibi needs some work
xD

The Seer of Shadows

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2009-08-07 12:37:01 »
I was just thinking of telling you that you're going off topic when it occurred to me that in this thread, going off topic is a good thing :-)

Thank you for working on a chibi mod, by the way.  The FF7 world was made for chibis and just isn't the place for things like the prp models.

« Reply #22 on: 2009-08-07 12:39:03 »
The funny thing is..
i am using the PRP models
as my base
xD

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2009-08-07 12:41:49 »
I was just thinking of telling you that you're going off topic when it occurred to me that in this thread, going off topic is a good thing :-)

And if you had told us to keep on topic, I'd have reminded you of the thread's topic anyway  :-D

Thank you for working on a chibi mod, by the way.  The FF7 world was made for chibis and just isn't the place for things like the prp models.

Something I've said quite a few times  :-P The world is made for chibi proportions and the animations are made for chibis. Also (I might be alone in this), I find it much easier to sympathise with chibi characters; perhaps their childlike proportions evoke some kind of protective instinct  :roll:

« Reply #24 on: 2009-08-07 12:48:38 »

And if you had told us to keep on topic, I'd have reminded you of the thread's topic anyway  :-D

Thank you for working on a chibi mod, by the way.  The FF7 world was made for chibis and just isn't the place for things like the prp models.

Something I've said quite a few times  :-P The world is made for chibi proportions and the animations are made for chibis. Also (I might be alone in this), I find it much easier to sympathise with chibi characters; perhaps their childlike proportions evoke some kind of protective instinct  :roll:

You were never alone on that..
i love chibis!
:D

they are like my favorite..
i might like PRP if the animations were fixed... but still they are toooooo tall for the world..