Author Topic: FF7 question this time  (Read 3987 times)

Edea

• View Profile
FF7 question this time
« on: 2001-08-26 02:11:00 »
How do I get the enemy skill "Pandora's Box"
I know the Dragon Zombie is supposed to have it but I can't get him to cast it on me. He always casts Shadow Flare. Could it be maybe I need to do something else?   :-?

Oh yeah.....manipulate doesn't work on the Dragon zombie so that is out of the question!

[This message has been edited by EdeaS (edited August 26, 2001).]

mirex

• View Profile
    • http://mirex.mypage.sk
FF7 question this time
« Reply #1 on: 2001-08-30 10:58:00 »
When i wanted to get some Enemy skill, and enemy didnt wanted to cast it, i was just waiting, casting some magic defenses on my group, casting haste on enemy, and throwing elixirs on enemy when he ren out of MP. Just wait and he'll cast it.
Or maybe try L4 suicide, (if he is L4, some monsters cast their special attacks in this case)

mr

• View Profile
FF7 question this time
« Reply #2 on: 2001-08-30 23:22:00 »
I usually do that too (or I just manipulate the enemy), but Pandora's Box is a bit different.

The very first Dragon Zombie casts it on you when he dies. So make sure you have all four Enemy Skill materias equipped when you go to the Northern Crater. There's no other chance to get it. If you've already killed your first Dragon Zombie, you can only reload and try again.

Edea

• View Profile
FF7 question this time
« Reply #3 on: 2001-08-31 08:20:00 »
I heard that if your stats were high enough you could manipulate the dragon zombie. What do you think?

mirex

• View Profile
    • http://mirex.mypage.sk
FF7 question this time
« Reply #4 on: 2001-08-31 10:48:00 »
Yeah, if it is Manipulable, and it is hard to manipulate, then raise your status and you can manipulate it. In that case use Hypno Crown accesory, that increases manipulation rate.
But, only if it is manipulable. It can be somehow seen, but now i dont remember how. I think, if you cast Manipulate, and on enemy there is displayed 'miss', than he is manipulable. If there is nothing displayed, he is not. I think so.
Ill take a look into my papers, and tell you if he is or he is not manipulable.

But how Mr says, you can get it from 1st D-Zombie

eerrrr

• View Profile
FF7 question this time
« Reply #5 on: 2001-08-31 20:40:00 »
Yeah thats the one, if it misses then you can manipulate him, if it doesnt say anything then it wont work.

Sephiroth 3D

• View Profile
    • ModCitizen 42
FF7 question this time
« Reply #6 on: 2001-09-01 00:07:00 »
I just checked my strategy guild, and it doesn't say you HAVE to manipulate it, so my advice is to find a Zombie Dragon, and simply wait him out. Assuming of course, that you can't manipulate him.

Sephiroth 3D

"One who seeks knowledge from another person, doesn't learn half as much as the one who seeks knowledge for himself." - Vincent Valentine, The Sephiroth Chronicals, Book 1: Resurrection

[email protected]  
Sephiroth 3D's Final Fantasy (Currently Offline)
 http://members.tripod.com/~Sephiroth3D/index.html" TARGET=_blank>Sephiroth 3D's Promised Land