Author Topic: Is there any interest for faithfully depicted hq models?  (Read 5727 times)

Clairus

• View Profile
I've been interested for a long time for a mod that just simply faithfully updates the models of the vanilla game in the same minimalist style it has. I tend to not prefer the high resolution models that add too much nonsensical detail to the point it doesn't fit the original art direction of the vanilla game.

This mod right here peaked my interests. http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=18236.0

I have no clue if it is still under production. From what Wheemus says in the description of this mod is exactly what I want, however he hasn't posted any updates in about a year. I wished there was a way to contact him to see if the mod is still available.

I am simply making this thread because I wanted to vocally express that I have an intense interest in this and am wondering if others do as well. I wish this thread will get modders to be interested in taking up such a challenge.

Binxy

• View Profile
Re: Is there any interest for faithfully depicted hq models?
« Reply #1 on: 2021-01-25 02:07:56 »
That would be awesome, I like playing with the in battle view as well it fits fine except for the scale, but if you look at octopath traveler they do a good job of using hand drawn backgrounds with lower poly characters and it looks great I'm sure someone could create a similar style that would suit ff7

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile