Final Fantasy 7 > Troubleshooting

A Question about mixing The Reunion with another mods

<< < (2/2)

paraemuladores:
I also checked the The Reunion database, but didin't find the menu overhaul error there.

Agravaile:
Which menu overhaul are you looking for exactly? The one that comes with Reunion by default is always active, by default, and cannot be deactivated unless Reunion is uninstalled or disabled completely.

paraemuladores:

--- Quote ---Which menu overhaul are you looking for exactly? The one that comes with Reunion by default is always active, by default, and cannot be deactivated unless Reunion is uninstalled or disabled completely.
--- End quote ---

I tried to make a screenshot, but the Print Screen Key doesn't work, it shows my desktop and a black square in the upper left. I remember the Menu Overhaul from when 7th Heaven was compatible with the Beacause translation, it looked excellent. My menu, right now, both the battle and main menu, shows pixelated letters and numbers, the materias looked pixelated too, pretty much everything looks pixelated except the avatars, which they show perfectly. I'm pretty sure that's not how it showed up the first time I used Beacause. I can't figure out what the problem could be.

--- Quote ---Menu Enhancement can be deactivated - it's an option as part of "New Translation" in options.ini
--- End quote ---

I can't figure out the option that does it. Which option is it?

Agravaile:

--- Quote from: DLPB on 2020-04-19 21:21:18 ---Menu Enhancement can be deactivated - it's an option as part of "New Translation" in options.ini.  If you want the Overhaul - a much earlier mod I made that updates font - again first post FAQ.

--- End quote ---

Oh, so if i get it right, a while ago Reunion had a bit of a upscaled font which was the "Menu Overhaul", but later removed due to errors? I think i mistook "Menu Overhaul" and "Menu Enhancements" for being same things.

paraemuladores:

--- Quote ---Menu Enhancement can be deactivated - it's an option as part of "New Translation" in options.ini.  If you want the Overhaul - a much earlier mod I made that updates font - again first post FAQ.
--- End quote ---

I'm very sorry again. Yes, the FAQ says it. I'll wait for the next update of the Reunion. Until then, I have all tweaks installed as I like.
Thanks to everyone for all the answers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version