Author Topic: Is there an easy way to backup the downloads of 7th Heaven?  (Read 1922 times)

paraemuladores

• View Profile
Hi there. I'm currently in the process of installing 7th Heaven on my Steam version of the game. The only real problem is, well... my internet connection. I'm using a 6 Mb internet connection (the fastest of my city is 10 Mb, but it's insanely expensive), and although every download is pretty small, the large ones like the world textures, videos, music and sound, and spell textures takes a very long time to download. Is there any way to make a backup of this downloads, so when I reinstall 7th Heaven I don't need to download this files? That would make a lot easier if I have to reinstall everything again (I'm in the second attempt to install 7th Heaven, but from the looks of it, it'll take me a few tries to install it properly), because if it's possible, that leaves only the smaller downlads to make, because when I  reinstall FF VII, I do it from a backup I created with the Steam tool.

Tsuna

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
Yes, you should find them all in your Final Fantasy 7/Mods/7th heaven folder.
Chances are they are named a bunch of random letters and numbers but have the title at the end.
just copy them somewhere safe

paraemuladores

• View Profile
So it would be just a matter of backing up the .iro files and then importing them from the 7th Heaven interface?