Author Topic: [FF7PC]FF7 SYW V3, Battle, world map and fields with ERSGAN (WIP)  (Read 38141 times)

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Already tryed without luck this folder and this name  :lol:

obesebear

• View Profile
The folder is right but I think the name may be wrong.  you could try rtac_t00_00.png.  I can't remember how you find out the correct names.   You could instead use your direct folder for the time being, or just convert it back to a .tex file and put it back in the battle.lgp

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Spotted with the app.log and show missing texture option
ijac need to be named ENEMY217_T00_00
gkac need to be named ENEMY166_T00_00

Thanks for helping
« Last Edit: 2019-02-19 19:58:04 by satsuki »

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
Sorry I forgot that Aali's driver has a hidden option: save_textures = on
This way you can dump all textures the game loads in memory. But keep in mind it will be written into the current active mod folder.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Good to know

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
Hey, would you be so kind and release the non Palmer converted up-scaled fields, too. I would like to tweak some of them manually. Nothing special, just working out some letters or adding details like stars in the sky (the scene when you leave Midgar).

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Hey, would you be so kind and release the non Palmer converted up-scaled fields, too. I would like to tweak some of them manually. Nothing special, just working out some letters or adding details like stars in the sky (the scene when you leave Midgar).
The archive would be realy big, if you tell me wich one you need i can upload them to you one the pack will be released

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Thread can be closed
Release thread : http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=18661.0