Author Topic: Why do elecetronics suck so much  (Read 2624 times)

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
Why do elecetronics suck so much
« on: 2010-03-07 23:16:41 »
I seriously don't understand why they suddenly decided they wanted to make things so that they would break. Why did they go from, "let's make a sweet system that can play games so people will enjoy it," to, "hey, let's make a shitty system that will break after 3 days so people will come buy another one?" I'm tired of malfunctioning systems. They piss me off to no end. I was just playing my PSP (Dissidia ftw) and I noticed my battery was low. I thought "that's odd, it just got done charging last night, and it hasn't been off the charger til about an hour ago." But I shrugged it off, and went to plug it in. Seeing as i was still in the mood to play Dissidia, I figured I would play a bit more, and stomp Exdeath's face in with Cloud for a bit, because its an easy way to level up. Then I noticed that my battery light was still blinking, curious... So I check to make use the usb cord (I have a usb to DC cord to plug into my laptop) was plugged in all the way, then made sure it was plugged into the psp right, and even played with the cord a bit.. no charge... gah. So now, I can't play because its to the point that the PSP wont turn on, cause it's trying to save the state the game's in which it need some battery life to do. And I don't even know if it's the cord or the PSP's adapter.... I hate electronics so much, I don't have the money to replace either thing being as I'm jobless. So I'm in a somewhat foul mood right now... whatever, guess I'll go read a book.

End rant... discuss electronics...

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
Re: Why do elecetronics suck so much
« Reply #1 on: 2010-03-07 23:40:00 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a6lxiB1b_I

This man deeply understands all badly made electronics related to video games.

therage800

• View Profile
    • TheRage800
« Reply #2 on: 2010-03-08 07:01:43 »
Sounds like it could also be the battery... But the cord is more likely given that it worked without being plugged in. Do you have the regular AC adapter?

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-03-08 07:20:38 »
Sounds like it could also be the battery... But the cord is more likely given that it worked without being plugged in. Do you have the regular AC adapter?
Nah, i wish i had the original adapter. got it off craigslist a long time back, old 1000. i know it's the cord, i used to be able to tweak it a bit and get it to work. i think the wires stretched too far and are ripped... i'll just have to go mow some lawns or something to go get a new one, i was just being pissed off earlier.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #4 on: 2010-03-09 12:38:28 »
i have a similar problem with battery power, but not because it won't charge, whenever i turn my PSP off, it still wastes its energy and about a day later, when i got to turn it on, BAM, no power